Events

MANIA Magazine celebrates its debut with the “party of the season” & “Fearless” cover featuring Modupe Ozolua

MANIA Magazine, the new fashion and lifestyle publication by Kelechi Amadi-Obi, Dimeji Alara and a team of innovative creative minds was launched yesterday – Sunday, 20th February 2011 at the Federal Palace Hotel in Lagos.
The event can be described as the “party of the season” with a guestlist that included fashionistas, designers, socialites and industry professionals across the generations.
Everyone was out to celebrate with Kelechi Amadi-Obi who over the decades has contributed immensely to the growth and development of the Nigerian fashion industry.

The debut cover features Nigerian entrepreneur and socialite, Modupe Ozolua. Modupe emerged on the Nigerian scene when she introduced cosmetic surgery services. Over the years, her business has evolved – she presently owns and operates a spa as well as does non-profit work via her BEARS Foundation which arranges free reconstructive surgery for children with deformities.

Check out the “fearless” debut cover and photos from the MANIA launch.

Kate Henshaw-Nuttall

Yeancah

Kemi Adetiba

The MANIA Team

Photo Credit: Kola Oshalusi

1. Lady Jaye

February 21, 2011 at 12:57 pm

I love Kate Henshaw! She always seems so vibrant and happy.

For some reason, Rita Dominic almost always looks tacky to me, no matter what she is wearing (i don’t know why though) – but Kate kills it every time.

Zara Okpara looks great, so do most people.

2. Gold digger

February 21, 2011 at 12:58 pm

hope am the first!! i wanna get the prize.

• THE AMAKA

February 21, 2011 at 1:14 pm

not quite! lol

• G

February 21, 2011 at 2:57 pm

[email protected] Not quite….dnt make her cry nw…lmao!!!

• FIFILAFI

February 21, 2011 at 3:43 pm

The Amake – YOU ARE A LEGEND!! Love it

3. Ifeyinwa

February 21, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Nice pictures. Faloughi chick, please represent us tall chicks wella now. Please, I take God beg you. Rita’s hair; I dunno. But her overall outfit – put together, looks great. kate and her footwear – na wa oh. And she looks great though. Deola, the designer, not really feeling her outfit, and the shoes are a killer 🙂 Boots in the NIgerian hot weather, I don’t think so! But… and a great make-up artist; Lola Maja. Linda, you look great and I please next event want to see u thrust one leg out and not bending the two… fine girl. Muna, did not recognise you. What’s missing — aha, i think it is the braids, kinda makes you look different. Good or bad? I am not sure… really…

Hey Bellanaija.com, how are you guys doing? 🙂

4. symons

February 21, 2011 at 1:24 pm

i loveve the dresses

5. bobbydox

February 21, 2011 at 1:29 pm

God bless the team and Mania wow Naija peeps we are fine o jare long live MANIA

6. THE AMAKA

February 21, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Kate Henshaw looked nice until you got down to her shoes! OMG. do some celebrities think shoes are not an important aspect of an outfit? shoes usually make or break your look! tsk.
    Titi Olagunju is looking like a student or a head mistress. im so confused with her “unfiorm” look. lol
    Eku Edeowr, hair color suits her.
    Yvonne Ekwere has a nice shape and lovely skin #no homo
    Uche Odoh comes CORRECT in that dress; right body type and all. i believe its the same dress Mercy J made a big ‘FAIL!’ in (or at least its very similar)
    Ini Edo is just there looking like a mama. and for the first time i have to give a big “NO NO NO!” to Rita Dominic’s outfit. what is this? that disco-looking skirt.
    Linda Ikeji finally looks on point.
    Uju Offiah…you look cute, but are those “NUDE” pumps? obviously not nude for us black people. i guess its just worn as a beige pump for some. lol
    Zizi Cardow, please start to dress your age, idk if you think you’re still 25 or something. its starting to get annoying.
    Ezinne Chinkata looks like she came from the movie ‘Grease’ lol
    Olayinka Epega looks HOT HOT HOT! best dressed for me.
    TY Bello’s shoes look too big.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE Munachi’s hair, she has just inspired me on what i should do with my hair next. lol (thanks girl) & also feeling Yeancha’s hair. its different and a breath of fresh hair from all the Indian and Brazilian weaves.
    doesn’t Tara Fela-Duratoye do makeup or something? why is it that everytime i see her its as if her own makeup never looks right??? you people should not attack me here ooo! lol
    & finally… Deola Sagoe has awesome legs. lol

• Q

February 21, 2011 at 6:42 pm

the Yinka Epega Lady, was definitely my best dressed pick too, everything just worked well n to her advantage!!! the rest just normal throwing money at d fashion issue n not getting so much back……*not interested*

• Jlow

February 22, 2011 at 3:54 am

OMG!!! You get time sha……..you actually went through with pen and paper to write down comments, na u biko oh!

7. Amanda

February 21, 2011 at 1:30 pm

Taofick Okoya and ‘guy cleavage’ ???!!
    Newest Fashion trend I hear.
    Soon, men will beat women to it. OK ooo !

8. THE AMAKA

February 21, 2011 at 1:33 pm

Oh, and BTW, if anyone knows Taofick Okoya ask if he is okay because i don’t know what on Earth possessed him to walk out of his home wearing that shirt.
    x_x

• mariaah

February 21, 2011 at 3:52 pm

He wants to be JLS.. Someone please beg him to hide his man-boobies 🙂

• Mina

February 21, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Lol, girl thats a girls blouse!!

• asa

February 23, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Thanks love,that’s actually my nan’s blouse, like wtf, metro-sexuality is fine but this isn’t

9. Attentively curious me!

February 21, 2011 at 1:38 pm

lose weight! the thinner the better…skeen!

• THE AMAKA

February 21, 2011 at 1:58 pm

i was just about to point that out. long hisssss @ that!

• Miss ATL

February 21, 2011 at 2:27 pm

Seriously! WTH is that supposed to mean?

• mariaah

February 21, 2011 at 3:55 pm

I was like like WTH, WTF…How dare they?!! Not the way to go guys..

• Ready

February 22, 2011 at 8:52 am

Maybe they’re referring to something else and they want us to be incensed enough to pick up a copy. As in, you know, maybe it’s a cool cellphone like a BB. It’s thinner and it’s better so that we can be painging eash oda. Please tell me someone gets the reference.

• peperempe

February 22, 2011 at 11:51 am

@ Ready…that’s a Jenifa reference ..”let’s be pilnging eash oda”! I think it’s a stunt too.

10. hotmama

February 21, 2011 at 1:44 pm

Naija has beautiful people o. Always on point too. Ik and olohi look smashing in denim

11. G

February 21, 2011 at 1:52 pm

lovely lovely pictures…everyone on point…nice! 🙂

12. peaches & coconuts

February 21, 2011 at 2:14 pm

My – spots a certain taofik…lol
    Hits: Ty Bello, Tara Fela-durotoye, model Uche Odoh (she’d look good in a sack, all she need do is smile!), linda ikeji, LDA (love d structured look)
    Misses: Ezinne Chinkata (a short hem line would have given it the verve she was obviously aiming for), Hauwa Mukan (points 4 d smile tho), lola maja’s hair, rita dominic, yeancah
    Kudos 2 Kelechi Amadi-Obi. An additional feather to the already cluttered hat!
    Dunno if I’m a tad old school but a woman in her forties (any age group for that matter) baring it all (well, almost) aint good for seemingly conservative Africa, even if cosmetic surgery is what she does. We need not copy the west in ‘pushing frontiers’ in areas that’s sure to do more damage than good.

13. meah

February 21, 2011 at 2:30 pm

kemi adetiba luks chick!
    and damn d stupid “lose weight!the thinner,the better”….big is beautiful!!!nd im proud 2 say dat!!…mtcheeeeww…..

• NotSkinnyNotStoopid

February 21, 2011 at 4:49 pm

hahahaha!!! BIG IS NOT BEAUTIFUL!! STOP KIDDING YOUR DAMNNNN SELF!!!! CONFIDENCE IS BEAUTIFUL, FAT IS GROSSSSSS!!!!

14. Toriola

February 21, 2011 at 2:45 pm

TAofick Okoya…wow! that’s all i can say. Wow!

Deola Sagoe, pls dress your age. thank you.

Eku – No
    Munach- fierece

Ezinne Chinkata – Why?

Ini Edo – Exquisite!

15. Helen

February 21, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Ohimai Atafo..rocks anytime..anyday..So loving is outfit..
    Rita with r great dress sense.
    didnt feel zizi cardow on dis one,d whole jeweraly and belt tin seems like dey r clashing with each othr,
    but ovr all most peeps llokd great here…

16. Orobo toh bad

February 21, 2011 at 3:10 pm

zizi cardow must really think she’s 25, can see her dimpled thigh and knee with my eyes closed! all she needed before wearing that outfit was a body wrap ….. duh! I must do shakara

17. Dazzle

February 21, 2011 at 3:15 pm

Linda is definitely a wannabe, the chic in boots WTH were you thinking! Ini edo whew! Your outfit is not “werking” for me, kate henshaw you rock! rita dominic its high time you invest in hair implants, you’ve got big hair all day everyday. Lanre da silva looks like this all the time whyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

18. Omogekofo

February 21, 2011 at 3:35 pm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    roflmsao (my silly – out.) @Taofick Okoya’s cleavage.
    the picturre didn’t load at first, i had to click it to see it after reading the comments and it proved a great stress reliever…………..lol
    the fact is that some girls don not have that size of cleavage to flaunt. lol.

19. Why?

February 21, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Am I the only one reading the scary headline “The thinner the better” on the front of this mag?? It sent alarm bells off in my head, I see the “thin or I die” mentality is now invading Nigeria, people please let us be careful, Anorexia is real and our little girls who will read these magazines are especially vulnerable.

I mean, having a plastic surgery advocate on the cover just says it all for me, *smh*.

• THE AMAKA

February 21, 2011 at 5:00 pm

i used to always think Modupe was such a naturally beautiful woman. but hearing that her hands are tied with plastic surgery, idk if that is real or not. i understand what her specific plastic surgery is geared towards but now, WHO REALLY KNOWS!

• anon

February 21, 2011 at 7:42 pm

she has done plastic surgery…

20. storm

February 21, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Kate Henshaw looks fab, sans the shoes. i like the way Dimeji Alara’s mum looks. i don’t like how i can see some people’s nipples charging through their clothes. is that Okoya guy trying to show us cleavage or what? hian!; and am i the only one that seems to have noticed that he’s wearing green shoes? ah well…. Ohimai Atafo,he looks good,but i don’t subscribe to guys wearing red pants, designer or no. Uche Odoh looks fab, Ini Edo has been doing good in the fashion dept of recent, so i won’t criticize her.Ekeng…he looks ok [and i knw this isnt necessary,i’m jst complimenting him cos he went to my school, and i’m trying to be supportive and all…] Fife Aiyesimoju looks bored. Zizi Cardow…that ensemble would look a lot better on a 20-something year old. Dunno why, but i love Funke Ogunde’s entire outfit. I love Tara’s outfit, but there’s something i can’t place about her face…perhaps its the makeup? Hauwa Mukan looks nice, i like her cheeky smile too. I like Wana Sambo’s hair, i don’t like the shorts though [or is that the bottom half of a playsuit?], they remind me of my sports wear in primary school. Her shoes aren’t doing it for me either. Didi Ocheja and Deola Sagoe…hmm. I’m tired of commenting jare, but to all of you that looked good[e.g Uju Offiah, Linda Ikeji,etc], kudos!

• faith

February 21, 2011 at 4:35 pm

i dont know y ini wore a red shoe………pls tell me

• storm

February 22, 2011 at 9:22 am

let’s not criticize her dear, u knw she used to do a lot worse….

• Omogekofo

February 22, 2011 at 1:28 pm

she has RED lipstick on…lol.

21. Tolu

February 21, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Olohi looks really nice,not overdone at all. And that jacket….. SMASHING!!!!

22. Lady Gaga/French Niara

February 21, 2011 at 3:57 pm

lovely Kate n Rita rock
    Black Gurls ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCKK

23. mariaah

February 21, 2011 at 3:59 pm

Braids.. from Solange to Abi I may be spoting “Bob Marley” soon…ps i love the way Solange styles hers..

• MissMe

February 22, 2011 at 7:17 pm

as much as i love the Brandy 90’s Braids, too much of a good thing, soon it’ll be the next lace front, the latest fad.

24. sammy

February 21, 2011 at 4:02 pm

NIGERIA IS ABOUT TO TAKE ITS RIGHTFUL PLACE IN MAGAZINE PUBLISHING.

25. baby flexy

February 21, 2011 at 4:05 pm

INI EDO looks fabulous which btw is becoming a normal thing naw kip up Gal
    Rita im afraid it jus Aint working for my this time
    kate looks gud from her head to her ankle i aint sure abt the shoes

26. Miss ATL

February 21, 2011 at 4:10 pm

And now my comments on the standouts (good and bad)

Kate Henshaw – Love the dress! Shoes… not so much
    Michelle Dede – The hair is a big NO!!!
    Olohi O – Can I borrow that outfit please?
    Titi O – Ok. Thanks for a work outfit idea.
    Eku E – S’ok. Not great. I’m not really feeling the dress color.
    Kemmy Solomon – No!
    Yvonne E – I quite like the dress. Not with the shoes though
    Tonye F – Why?
    Taofick – Seriously? Honestly? Who allowed you to leave your house like that? Please, NEVER do that again! EVER! Burn that shirt with immediate effect.
    Ini Edo – Ok, not bad. The top of the dress looks weird – either the dress is a bit snug or you need better support underneath.
    Rita Dominic – Just looks sloppy. Not good.
    Uju O – Pretty!
    Linda Ikeji – Simple, understated and nice!
    Zizi Cardow – Age-inappropriate dressing.
    Ezinne C – No. Just no. Another top sans bow-tie would have been way better.
    Lola M.O – Rhythm Nation style resurgence? Nuh uh.
    Fife A – Put a smile on your face 🙂
    Wana S – Cute
    Lanre Da-Silva Ajayi – I like.
    Olayinka E – I like. I like a lot.
    Munachi – The hair completely distracts. Please please, take em off. Unless you’re in the process of shooting a 90s-esque video.
    Deola S – Another age-inappropriate outfit.
    Funke O – Can I borrow that blazer?
    Bola B – THE SHOES!!!! I want
    Yeancah – What is going on with that hair?????????????

Ok, I’m done.

• THE AMAKA

February 22, 2011 at 3:10 am

I actually miss the “BLACK WOMAN” of the 90s. they were def more authentic than the “BLACK WOMAN” of today. (not saying all black women, but im talking about the ones that you constantly see on TV, etc)
      back in the 90s when most of us were still rocking our braids and stuff. HECK, Beyonce used to rock braids all the time. its something that is natural to us. our OWN identity-African hair braiding. you get my drift? now there is a sudden crazy for Brazilian/Indiana and even Chinese hair. people going crazy trying to rock 30″ extensions. why are we trying to immitate another woman’s style that is SO not natural to us?
      so is Munachi supposed to be rocking a weave because her hairstyle is “90s”? or its just that you don’t fancy it? I actually like Michelle Dede, Munachi and Yeancah. it reminds me that you can still be “IN” and be AUTHENTIC at the same time.
      i really can’t find anything wrong with their hair.

27. dunie

February 21, 2011 at 4:13 pm

where is nkiru anumudu, has she left lagos???

• THE AMAKA

February 21, 2011 at 5:09 pm

i had to google here to remember who she was. HAHAHA, lol

28. niyoo

February 21, 2011 at 4:34 pm

why is TY Bello wearing a mac/trench coat.
    SMH

29. layo

February 21, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Like seriously .. lola maja in those horrible looking boots in that extremely hot weather? are you kidding me? SMH seriously! Ah

30. oma

February 21, 2011 at 4:40 pm

loved ini and kate d most!!!!!!

31. Anya

February 21, 2011 at 4:56 pm

TY Bello, fab trench dress!
    Eku Edewor, cute shoes.
    Yvonne Ekwerre, lovely dress; looking like a court jester with those stripes!
    Tayo Shonekan, gorgeous shoes!
    Olohi O. bangin’ body, everything toh bad!!

And Modupe Ozolua is a babe! No one does it better.

32. Tonye

February 21, 2011 at 5:02 pm

The standard jokers of the day were, Lola Maja, did somebody dare you to wear that or something and Taofeek NO!!!

I am very happy that Zara Okpara finally changed that her one nation skirt, lets see how long it takes be4 she gets tired of these pants, Dimeji, you are a stylist, please I think i speak for us all when I say we would like to see you in something different apart from this same ol boring outfit that u were in different and If I might add bland colours, u add shoulders when u want to mix it up *yawn* moving on, this bridget awosika dress that eku is wearing the finishing is really bad, air bubbles and all, noticed it in a lot of the items from the cllection, Bridget pls work on it and Eku are there no other designers that will loan you clothes apart from your friend Bridget. that is all

33. Tonye

February 21, 2011 at 5:04 pm

p:s Mai (as per usual) and Ezinne also look really silly

34. Jess

February 21, 2011 at 5:21 pm

That Zizi Cardow ehn, merely seeing her will discourage me from buying her clothes. My gosh, I sure hope for her sake she’s not a “designer” anymore. Smh. And the dude(too lazy to scroll up to check for his name) with the cleavage revealing blouse. Not cool. There is a point at which the whole “fashionista’ thing draws a line. He crossed the line. Anyway I like what Modupe Ozolua is doing.

35. QueenBee

February 21, 2011 at 6:42 pm

deola i love u but honey pls do sth abt d eyebrows ok?
    Okoya guy- u shud ve added a push-up bra WTF?!

36. someborry

February 21, 2011 at 6:57 pm

I KNOW Lola Maja, did not wear knee-length boots in Nigerian Winter!
    that one is certain

37. peperempe

February 21, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Taofeek Okoya should have worn a wonderbra as well. If one is going to show cleavage, then one might as well go all the way!

• Toriola

February 22, 2011 at 3:07 am

LMAO…you no go kill person!

• Ready

February 22, 2011 at 8:45 am

I’ve missed you. Why the absence na?

• peperempe

February 22, 2011 at 11:48 am

Ready I’ve been swamped with work. Good to be back!

• mariaah

February 22, 2011 at 6:05 pm

Peperempe lo mo!! I dey hail…

38. Dawn

February 21, 2011 at 7:11 pm

Nice shirt Taofic

39. Purpleicious Babe

February 21, 2011 at 8:04 pm

I like the lady on bow tie… she stood out for me, with her quirky, unique colour combinations. Everything suits her perfectly and that bag kills it..

I pray this business will be a success that will showcase niaj talents in a postive and respresentative way.

40. spicy

February 21, 2011 at 8:06 pm

I have no idea who “Isi Atagamen” is, but she is absolutely stunning!!!!

• krys

February 21, 2011 at 10:17 pm

she is an international model

41. Chichi.

February 21, 2011 at 8:21 pm

Liked Kate and Rita the most. Ini attempt small. Zizi Cardow, Ezinne Chinkata wetin we go call am now!! And is it me but does the dress not match the face when it comes to Deola Sagoe?? Naija dey try sha!!

42. michelle

February 21, 2011 at 8:54 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! olohi osakioduwa looks AMAZE and IK as well

43. coco

February 21, 2011 at 9:35 pm

Taofeek okoya why na? if u had at least 32Bs i’ll understand ur need to show of something,but this just doesnt cut it

44. haney29

February 21, 2011 at 9:54 pm

bellanaija readers r simply hilarious!!

• lolz!

February 22, 2011 at 12:11 am

As in..u took the words right outta my mouth..they are too funny..btw I always like the way Kemi Adetiba looks..very chic and bohemian..she doesnt try to “overdo” it.. kudos to the Mania team..and also to the BN team..thanks for always serving us comic relief..hehehe

45. Kilonsparkles

February 21, 2011 at 10:43 pm

Hahahahahahaha! O lordy lord! I kent.
    Zara Okpara looked amazing!

46. fashion freak

February 22, 2011 at 12:36 am

love love the Ariaba clutch and accessories on beatrice!!!! hot stuff!!!

• fokasibe

February 22, 2011 at 8:23 am

I still wont buy, no matter how you advertise these overpriced stuff!!!

47. trevor

February 22, 2011 at 3:02 am

I dont know why ohimai always has to dress like a christmas tree with loud colours that is soooooooooooooooooo early 90s he should get with the programme as for taofik the shirt is very interesting not ever one can pull an outfit like that its edgy and stylish. yeencah should invest in a good weave her hair looks like tangled cobwebs of spider that has been making the web for over 20 years and decided to dye it black or politely put a worn out sponge

48. Zara

February 22, 2011 at 4:51 am

LOOOL @ Taofick Okoya! He needs to move to Atlanta, I swear he will fit right in. But chei! Owu nwa afo Igbo 🙁 Aru!

49. fashion freak

February 22, 2011 at 9:50 am

DON’T HATE, APPRECIATE!!!!!

50. niyoo

February 22, 2011 at 11:56 am

No one is talking about the mag sef, Dupe looks good, but rather sleepy

51. chichi

February 22, 2011 at 1:03 pm

so much hate on bellanaija comment page.most times i just read the post and move on.these people are human beings like y’all. youths all over the world are using the internet to make their countries better.gosh,makes me sick.

52. Iceprincess

February 22, 2011 at 2:48 pm

ahhh…dis shawt black booyyyy…hmmm

53. nenye

February 22, 2011 at 3:52 pm

hei………lwkmd…haba so tired 2 comment, had 2 read 2ru all d 71 comments…wat else du i hav 2 say….e ku ejoo o(weldon )

54. @Chizoba

February 22, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Modupe Ozolua looks fierce on the cover as for the event everyone looked chic yet trendy loved eku’s dress, as well as Ini edo looked conservative love her pumps.. 🙂 as for Rita Domenic love her look and zara okpara looks great everytime.. as for the men and fashionistos defiently brought to this event.. 🙂

55. lola

February 22, 2011 at 8:12 pm

Dimeji’s Mum.. Wow.. She looks good

56. Emma

February 22, 2011 at 8:26 pm

I really like eku’s Bridget Awosika dress. Very different and I love how eku wore it. I just love how this chic switches up on us with different styles. Its so cute on her although I guess she was running from show to show and didn’t get to iron before wearing? Still a fab look nonetheless . Also like yvonne vixen’s look! Really nice hairstyle too. Zara also looked cute in her trousers for a change. 🙂 emm the guys…mai I like jo! His style is different so its not going to be for everyone. Taofiq guy errrrrrrr not sure yet. Dimeji looked nice too plus his mum is so pretty. Congrats to him and the team!

57. koul

February 23, 2011 at 12:34 pm

Ignorance is indeed contagious, and technology at the finger tips of the un-intelligent can be dangerous!
    There are leaders and followers and clearly they don’t (share same ideology) think alike.
    Mania is a great leap in the line of fashion mags in Nigeria, and needs encouragement. Be objective in your feedback so it can be useful and guide the team whom had worked hard to birth it.
    Everybody looks good, and in their right a star!
    I sense a lot of envy and oppression, (then again it could be frustration) from some negative comments. Besides that…..very interesting coverage and feedbacks!
    Oh! And as per the Okoya chap, Great shirt…very sexy! Is it only women that can be sexy? Women don’t have any problem being sexy, why cringe when you see a sexy man? Get with the program ladies if you don’t like, don’t look! It’sa free World. Rock on!

58. Barney

February 23, 2011 at 12:43 pm

Taofeek na wetin !!!!! is it by force to be fashion forward. Man boobs and all with a wrap shirt. No no no

59. THE AMAKA

February 23, 2011 at 1:57 pm

@koul please spare me all the wahala! so people are not free to have their opinions heard? if you think Okoya is sexy,GOOD FOR YOU! but others don’t, so why the fuss? just leave your opinion and go about your business.
    #hiss

60. gbeborun

February 23, 2011 at 4:17 pm

Don’t mean to burst anyone’s bubble but what exactly is different about this magazine, i honestly was expecting more, yes Modupe is hot but d mag still looks like a snooze fest

61. Miss Face

February 23, 2011 at 7:01 pm

OMG! Modupe’s mouth (On the mag cover) has started sagging! S.O.S/911! (Aka heeeeelllppp in the plastic surgery world). And as for taofik okoya, (Singing)Speechless, Speechless, that’s how u made me feel, when i saw ur wrap top, i was lost for words and i wanna know if ur for real, Speechless, Speechless. [Interlude and then back to chorus]. Dang!

• Mary007

February 24, 2011 at 4:53 am

I just had to reply you are the best commentator here

• Miss Face

February 24, 2011 at 8:59 pm

Hey, thanks! hows ur bobbydox?

62. koul

February 23, 2011 at 8:47 pm

@ The Amaka-Sorry o! I was of the opinion that the vision of BN is a usefull constructive informative blog! Alas thanks to you all i don’t even know what to call all this ??????? – Honest and sincere apology! Right on guys!

63. Mary007

February 24, 2011 at 5:07 am

thanks bnteam
    rita equals fail
    zizi please stop wearing shorts and slippers, never heard of scandals
    ezinne really whatever you were trying did not work
    wana bably tailored outfit

64. mary007

February 25, 2011 at 12:10 am

I have left him for now since he no longer stalks only Genny

65. z

February 27, 2011 at 10:45 pm

ini edo’s peplum dress dorothy perkins £30

66. felicia

March 5, 2011 at 5:22 pm

ini edo is looking sweet.

67. Hia!

July 18, 2013 at 6:04 pm

Was the dress code “come as a disaster?”