News

‘Rampage’ by CLAN – Full Debut Collection by Tiwa, Aba and Teni Sagoe

This past Saturday August 13th 2011, CLAN presented its debut collection, ‘Rampage’. As the name of the collection implies, the fun, fashionable and fly gathered at the collection’s opening held at the Deola Sagoe Flagship store in Victoria Island.

The collection is designed by wunderkinds Teni, Aba and Tiwa Sagoe, daughters of Deola Sagoe and designers of CLAN. As promised, the collection is colourful and fun in line with its young demographic and ethos – “a fresh and irreverent style, for edgy, style-conscious girls and guys who like to stay ahead of the fashion curve”.

The Deola Sagoe flagship store was redesigned for the launch by architect Kunle Adeyemi of NLE to create an ambience in line with the new brand. ‘Back When’ singer Davido also performed.

Here BellaNaija presents the collection in FULL. Enjoy!

The Designers:

Aba, Tiwa and Teni Sagoe

The FULL Collection:

Musical Interlude:

Davido

DEO Denim Line with CLAN Tops & Bralets:

Male Models in DEO:

The decor before the show:

Backstage Bonus:

Photo Credit: Kola Oshalusi

The pieces will soon become available at the Deola Sagoe Flagship store at Plot 292F Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

Updated: A PR Rep from CLAN has confirmed that prices of separates start at ₦6,000 while dresses cost around ₦20,000.

Nkechi Eze is an Editorial Assistant at BellaNaija.com. You can visit Nkechi Eze’s photography website at inksimages.com

Ink Eze is the Founder of AsoEbiBella.com, a platform for sharing African traditional styles. She Modern Culture and Media at the Ivy League Brown University. She honed her skills in advertising and digital media at one of America’s leading tech companies in marketing. She became BellaNaija Weddings editor in 2013, and Assistant Editor of BellaNaija, heading the lifestyle section - Style, Beauty and Living until January 2017. Under her leadership, BN Weddings gained international prominence and became Africa’s foremost wedding media brand with millions of followers across several platforms and coverage on BuzzFeed, BBC & more. #AsoEbiBella became BellaNaija.com’s top feature, with over 1.8 million followers on Instagram. She conceived of BBN Wonderland, Nigeria’s top bridal event since 2015 with Baileys Nigeria. Now she spends her time on AsoEbiBella, and has executed marketing campaigns with local and international brands including HP Nigeria, Orijin and Sunlight Detergent. and sharing her insights with the world. For more Ink, join her on @Ink.Eze | @AsoEbiBella

1. Keji

August 16, 2011 at 5:31 am

OMG! DenDen looks HAWT! Teni too.

2. Roli

August 16, 2011 at 5:34 am

cute collection.

3. Ba Ni kidi

August 16, 2011 at 5:56 am

Amazing clothes… CLAN is here to stay! Love the fine tailoring. Like mother, like daughters.

4. cooc

August 16, 2011 at 6:06 am

hmmm!!! have all been done. lacks originality

• carol

August 16, 2011 at 11:28 pm

u r so on point! like seriously.. 20k for a dress? thats like 100pounds o.. lmao! goodluck still, mummy gat chu.. 🙂

5. Ada

August 16, 2011 at 6:12 am

damn!! Hot line! If ure fat just stay away from the line..lol. The models are on point!

6. twild ELITE baby

August 16, 2011 at 6:17 am

Am in luv wit da designs esp da denim section..dey got talent just lik deir mum..

7. Ty

August 16, 2011 at 6:27 am

Nice work but the price doesnot suit that bump shots its a no for me i cud risk that for the gowns. However the designs are same not something diff frm what we ‘v bn seeing

8. laat

August 16, 2011 at 6:29 am

Cool collection! <3

9. Fan

August 16, 2011 at 6:41 am

nice photography. nice color combinations, designs, good creativity…I guess they learned from the best. I wouldn’t wear some of them though … and definitely won’t buy based on the price listed (20k and above..say what?)

10. c.j

August 16, 2011 at 7:11 am

20k ke? for a bunch of ankara shorts….. long hisssssssssss

11. jolie

August 16, 2011 at 7:18 am

Nicee…. But are the pieces really wearable?

12. na so

August 16, 2011 at 7:39 am

nice!!!!!! beautiful n fab collection they definately know their demograhic. but that last picsho sha….lmao iKent

13. I am Me

August 16, 2011 at 7:41 am

Very youthful collection. Mostly for their age group. Bt still beautiful.

14. du

August 16, 2011 at 7:46 am

go girls

15. Uju G

August 16, 2011 at 7:47 am

Starts at ₦20,000???? wow!!!!!!! that’s not a friendly price oh … nice collection .. very wearable but not really affordable for the average nigerian (IMO) .. anyways Good Job girls!

16. dessy

August 16, 2011 at 8:08 am

Price start at ard N20,000… Hiiiiiiissssss.

17. nnenna

August 16, 2011 at 8:08 am

Wow!..lovel pieces I must say..but starts at 20K??? Mba nw…maka y?….meanwhile they shuld try desigining longer outfits cos u dnt realy find peeps wearing hot pants like dis in naija….dey shuld delve into sumthin more decent or is this collection for the Europeans and Americans? if it is den..good jobs girls. #thatisall.

18. nnenna

August 16, 2011 at 8:09 am

lovely*

19. Titi

August 16, 2011 at 8:22 am

I think this is sooo not right?!!! since when did someone become a ‘designer’ by copying others styles?!!! Everything in the collectin is sooo Boxing Kitten and others. pls the term for it is clothing manufacturer!

20. Hot-Angel (Hottu Babe)

August 16, 2011 at 8:34 am

How many people In Nigeria really walk around town in pants this short? 20K seem a bit much, no? I know it was one of my cousin’s salary as at 2009. Now, you telling me she would have to work a whole month to afford one piece of clothing from the CLAN line? Mmbanu, maka why? idi too much now…

I was feeling the shoes more than a lot of the outfits…But that’s just me. The designers are “pretty and young”, so I can totally see them designing these. Good job, but … there’s a But… these outfits have been done before, and there’s really nothing new here…

Majorly though, me I want to know if people in Naija now walk around town in outfits like this. Not being ignorant or funny here oo… just curious.

21. creamy

August 16, 2011 at 8:40 am

the prices r so not it for me.wats deola sagoe n her kids tryn to do? encourage young ladies n guys to steal? cos dats how i see it.oh i forgot ,seems clan is only for em rich kids whose parents can afford to buy them several pieces at a go

22. KATHY

August 16, 2011 at 9:13 am

MY dear i live in naija oh n we definitly dnt walk around like dis…biko y shall i buy ankara shorts for 20k wen i hav one mad tailor in my area dat makes it for me i buy the ankara 2500 make a decent dress and den make shorts n i pay her 6k for all so dats 8500 for a beautiful dress and playful (decent length)shorts. my sista had one of dem see thru tops from primark sef 12pounds same design

• Lucy

August 16, 2011 at 10:48 am

Pls hook me up with your tailor o. I need a very good tailor who sews at reasonable prices. hehehehe

• kkk

August 16, 2011 at 9:34 pm

ah lucy mine can even do for less, i re=sell her ankara designs or already made clothes as well …owa cheap gannnnn lollll N20k, sowi i never reach, nothing Fab all regular styles; oh Nigerians where are thine creativity lwkmd

23. AlittleHumor

August 16, 2011 at 9:19 am

Those immoral pata for 20k?? Abeg can we price? me I want the chiffon tops for 3,500 hoha!…as for originality, nothing is really original..they tried.

• Yeye

August 16, 2011 at 5:29 pm

LMFAO!!! “Those immoral pata for 20k??” I will be saying this for the rest of my life. LOOOOL

• Bukky

August 17, 2011 at 4:28 am

lmaooooooooooooo.immoral pata??yall got jokes

the pieces are a bit pricey but i guess those that can afford them will patronize them.All the best girls

• ke-zu

September 3, 2011 at 4:54 pm

my eyes are teary from the laughter (wish dere was an acronym for that) “those immoral pata for 20k?” this is a classic!!!

24. love-me-jeje

August 16, 2011 at 9:57 am

me love ALL the SHOES. the designs are not bad either.

• Ready

August 16, 2011 at 3:08 pm

Lmao! If we can price, then yes, we’re in business. If those shorts are to be sold as is, they should do a cost explanation: is it 1 yard of ankara per short ot “bralet” (what the deuce is that BTW?)…looks more like half a yard to me…shey it’s the tailoring that makes it 6k?
      Perhaps I speak as a brokeass un-sophisticat whose parents aren’t dropping thousands of $ for my shopping. But me thinks the central theme of the collection was ‘show your leg’ and it shoulda been named “how much can you show?” All the best to them sha, I’m sure they
      researched their market before launching their business and their demographic is eagerly waiting.

25. miss p

August 16, 2011 at 9:58 am

20k oshi ati iranu,for what now,there’s no big deal to this designs my 5year old sister can scribble this pshew

26. ugo

August 16, 2011 at 10:15 am

these small girls should be in school. what are they doing designing these skimpy clothes?

27. pynk

August 16, 2011 at 10:22 am

Good effort, but doesnt come across as original. And i for one will not be paying 20k for anything in that line. Buy ur ankara, call ur tailor. Tops 10k.

28. Nino

August 16, 2011 at 10:32 am

A BUNCH OF SHORT KNICKERS AND BRA TOPS…. AND YOU HAVE A COLLECTION….
    INTERESTING….I AM INSPIRED NOT. PLEASE LETS NOT KID OURSELVES….THERE IS NOTHING NEW HERE AND 20K FOR THAT????
    I CAN FEED MY VILLAGE WITH THAT MONEY….
    CHUKWU A MA KWE

29. Lucy

August 16, 2011 at 10:46 am

Prices start at around ₦20,000??? Haba! Why now? That’s kinda expensive. Thought I would be able to buy some of those beautiful long sleeve vintage blouses but with 20k??? Hmmmm…… Anyway, nice collection though. Maybe some other time.

30. Love for Africa

August 16, 2011 at 10:49 am

I agree with one of the comments before – the whole collection is soooo Boxing Kitten. Not very original at all…

31. hey

August 16, 2011 at 11:00 am

errmmmm……..well good job girls but…why should Deola encourage such nonsense…20k for some skimpy rubbish dat i can even make with my needle and thread????….uhhhh i dont even have the strenght to comment…im out!

• hey

August 16, 2011 at 11:02 am

oh and yes…my tailor just made me exact same see through blouses for 3500 each…and trust me they are waayyyyyyyyyy prettier than what i see on here

• Homely

August 16, 2011 at 11:36 am

*hey* pls hook me up with ur tailor abeg…… seriously. Thanks in advance.

• zizim

August 16, 2011 at 12:12 pm

Please what are your tailor’s contacts? seriously..i need some as well…i wish H&M would just open a franchise shop in Lagos, already…

• Lucy

August 16, 2011 at 1:06 pm

Pls give me ur tailor’s number. I really want to sew all those see through L/S blouses.

• Missy

August 16, 2011 at 2:14 pm

[email protected]….pls ur tailors contact…thanks!

32. mii

August 16, 2011 at 11:15 am

20k? 🙁

33. pheranmme

August 16, 2011 at 11:23 am

na wa oo.so sure dis copycat design s nt 4 we naijas.bsides bump short s 4 5k.biko 20k ke.who will waste moni on a silly ankara u cn sew urslf nonsense.gals go bk 2 skull nd skull of fashion nd gt ur demo rite….stealing oda peeps work s bad…

34. THE AMAKA

August 16, 2011 at 11:37 am

yeah I’m feeling most of the outfits, minus the dresses (didnt really like them) but 20k? thats a lot for a pair of shorts or whatever. I mean, its not as if people go about looking like this everyday, so what kind of profit are they hoping to make? 10k? maybe that is a more resonable price, but not 20k.
    this only reminds me that the masses in Nigeria will NEVER be able to afford a pair of shorts here, even if they saved for a year. SMH.

• THE AMAKA

August 16, 2011 at 11:38 am

never mind, i see the edited version, they had to reach out to their PR. 6,000 as a starting price works. do they have stores outside of Nigeria?

35. Nkem

August 16, 2011 at 11:44 am

Seems like boxing kitten and Clan were inspired by the same era; meaning that the designs are bound to be similar to one another; but if you take a closer look the collections are quite different in that the shorts in Clan were paired with chiffon shirts rather than ankara ones as boxing kitten did and some of the ankara dresses were mixed with chiffon which is another thing that boxing kitten did not do. I think people need to stop criticizing so much. May i also add that this is the first time we are getting such designs made by Nigerians for Nigerians (tell me where in lagos you can go and buy boxing kitten?). That on its own should mean something. I love the designs. They are very playful and fun and if they are not for you then leave them. No need to hate. Just wait for another line under Clan which might appeal to you more. I do agree that 20k is expensive and i think that if they would really like to sell to this demographic, they would need to look at that again.

36. KATHY

August 16, 2011 at 11:50 am

lucy my dear 08069063905 (no dey speak plenty oyinbo wen u call oh or she’ll charge u)… “hey” hook us up wiv ur tailor na.

• Lucy

August 16, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Thank you so much. Will call her right away. yay!!!

• Onyx

August 16, 2011 at 2:01 pm

Abeg, dis tailor dey PH or lag? I wan land naija and na ankara I go take full my box when I dey travel back here.

37. adooshe

August 16, 2011 at 12:05 pm

Am I the only one who is seeing ” SEPARATES start at N6,000 (SIX THOUSAND) while DRESSES cost about N20,000 (TWENTY THOUSAND).? The prices may be high but no need to exaggerate and conveniently leave out d bits of info that don’t further your exaggeration cause now.

• adelegirl

August 16, 2011 at 1:52 pm

If you read the piece properly, you would see that the above statement was an update from

38. Truth Teller

August 16, 2011 at 12:11 pm

For heaven’s sake, these girls know the kind of customers they are targetting and If you’re not one of them, please hush! There are people that would willingly pay that amount and even more for an ankara dress. Everyone has their own preference in life and you’ll be surprised that your own preference is a waste of money to someone. Some people even think that sewing a dress for 5k is not wisdom (i’ve heard that before, meanwhile many of you think that’s reasonable, myself inclusive)…different strokes for different folks. I personally wouldn’t pay 20k for such items but would at least commend their efforts. Besides, if you did read above it states and I quote “A PR Rep from CLAN has confirmed that prices of separates start at ₦6,000 while dresses cost around ₦20,000.”

• Feran

August 16, 2011 at 1:26 pm

I agree with you 100%!!! Affordability is relative and so if you think this is expensive move on to what you can afford. They have their target market and it cant be everyone of us.
      Anyway, i think they did a lovely job for a first collection. GOOD JOB GIRLS!!

• right

August 16, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Biko its an edited version, we read it here before it stated N20000, it has just been changed after all the comments about the price. BN if you like no publish am, naa so I say one girl shoe naa ALDO, you no publish am abi naa naija make the shoe

39. tinu

August 16, 2011 at 12:16 pm

i will never buy any of those stuff 4 20k never!! 85% of the dresses r just too short ,will never allow my nieces to dress like dat abeg.

40. Nma

August 16, 2011 at 12:27 pm

Wait, is it just me or do these girls look totally different all of a sudden?? I mean the Sagoe girls….except the one with the ankara top. The supposed Sagoes girls shown in the preview post that Bella showed a few weeks ago, looks NOTHING like these ones here. 2 of the ones shown in the preview post looked almost mixed but these ones are defo not. Am i missing something??

• Onyx

August 16, 2011 at 2:03 pm

Those girls in the preview shots from the earlier posts were models…

41. Slush

August 16, 2011 at 12:32 pm

Very few things for the endowed ladies

42. KATHY

August 16, 2011 at 12:35 pm

truth teller n adooshe its obvious u guys r just getting here…smh!!!! as at this morning it was 20k dey just added the 6k bit recently…

43. niny

August 16, 2011 at 12:54 pm

hahhahhhahaah.nigerians are so honest….pls there is nothing fanstastic about designs…read una book and leave ur mama for d designing business…shikena!

44. Missy

August 16, 2011 at 1:05 pm

nice way to spend time as teenagers…nice colours and combinations…..a bit unwearable though….well just shows they created outfits for their age mates one they can wear clubbing but i like the few long ones….and like someone commented above…certainly not for orobos…i will add its prolly for oyibo women with very little hips cos naija babes have nice bums that will pop out of them shorts…..nice colors like i said…an interesting collection..

45. ndidiamaka

August 16, 2011 at 1:45 pm

Am so sick. And tired of fashion I see on every damn naija blog I mean can yall think out the box for onvce and let’s see something differemnt for once jeezz. Fashion ko fashion ni, errbody and their grandmama is a fashion designer-mtschewwwwwwthat is why I love my oyibos they always think out the box when it comes to creativityi

• maryam

August 16, 2011 at 2:50 pm

I agree with you and i’m just as tired of this flood of ‘designers’. I will say though that this is a nice collection with very clean tailoring. I hope their mum is not the real designer of CLAN sha cos that’ll be cheating lol, just kidding.

46. primrose

August 16, 2011 at 1:48 pm

hisssssssssss 20k for what i see these style everywhere,leaving designing to your mum,what are they feeling like kimora n her kids,20 k nu wah mba nu

47. Onyx

August 16, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Okay, I’m feeling a lot of those models (no homo) as they look seriously fly… The naija modelling game is starting to step up!

As for the clothes… I would probably buy the asymetrical orange dress ‘cos it’s cute and love me some orange. Everything else looks to have been targeted at the teen market but kudos to the sisters, they’ve got to start somewhere and they’re young. I’m sure their next collection will show some growth.

48. adaeze

August 16, 2011 at 2:27 pm

for me, i must first commend their efforts for evn tryin to launch a line, but for real since they are targeting teenagers like themselves, those shorts are way too short,where is the lessons fashion is supposed to impact on children? that near nudity is the inthing? i wouldnt let my teenage daughter wear that out of the house, i know the world is civilised and all dat, but their are one million and one ways for my child to prove to the world that she is a rebranded chic. also the prices for the clothes are too exuberant, i was of the opinion that they could av made it affordable, again since the idea is for teenage girls like them to rock the intended look.
    my honest opinion

49. hitnac

August 16, 2011 at 2:34 pm

guys calm down these girls are trying. their market is for the upper class. for those who can afford it. remember gucci shorts cost alot and h&m shorts are alot cheaper. shorts na shorts. same goes for Clan. Clan shorts are more expensive than primac shorts. so its about the designer and quality. congrats ladies keep up the good work and keep getting better with the designs.

50. @coshadino Twitter

August 16, 2011 at 3:01 pm

They are all wonderful collections,Kudos to the Sagoe sisters

51. Kemchi

August 16, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Gosh, these comments have killed me o! Good thing their PR paid attention, otherwise that 20k matter for get K leg.
    Might not be entirely original, but like someone said since boxing kitten is not available in Naija market these girls will be filling that void. They should keep it real and not overprice themselves tho. Kudos to them, I would probably be doing d same if I were in their shoes 🙂

52. doll

August 16, 2011 at 5:40 pm

the three sisters have nice bodies

53. Pearl

August 16, 2011 at 5:41 pm

No new design here joo,copy and paste is all i see, and we don’t wear ”pant and bra” on the streets of 9ja…funny enough,i love the shoes instead.

54. ebi

August 16, 2011 at 6:13 pm

The clothes are nice but the shorts are too short, i would not dare wear something that short outside of my house, and as for the price N2o,ooo ke? i might as well go to Balogun market buy some ankara and sew an exact replica at home.

55. Mosunmola

August 16, 2011 at 6:40 pm

Where do i begin??? These, are not doing it for me at all, but they are young. They’ll grow to understand, lines, cuts, silhouettes, fit etc. They’ll learn about the need to have what i call the ‘little extras’: that distinguishing factor that needs to be outstanding and catchy.

56. MUMMY

August 16, 2011 at 7:05 pm

TO WEAR TO WHERE NAH! PLS MAKE PRACTICAL STUFF FOR TEENAGERS.

57. Godlovesme4me

August 16, 2011 at 7:51 pm

Fabulous collections…love ’em all. Great work ladies!!

58. ASHAMA

August 16, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Now I see y there’s mass failure of exams! Separate pieces are from N6000, y dresses from 20K. They never said shorts will go for 20K. Na wa o. Read well my friends.

• Bukky

August 18, 2011 at 11:39 am

Now I see y there’s mass failure of exams too!The bottom bit says “Updated” meaning the N6000-N20,000k information was added later.

59. Sparkle

August 17, 2011 at 12:30 am

I love this…its fun, fresh and playfull. Not so “coutoure-ish” I agree, but i think it works for their demographic…and did i mention excellent tailoring? As for the 20k, its no biggie, if you cant afford it…there’s aswani market….go get a look for less….mstchew

60. Bex

August 17, 2011 at 12:49 am

I like the pussy bow sheer blouses. lovely colour-blocking (using this seasons main colour- emerald green is genius girls) and nice 70s inspired shorts. I can see they even have this season midi skirts and pleats as well! This is a good collection as its bang on trend! I agree the shorts are a bit too itsy bitsy for the Nigerian fashonistas sha ooooo. If it was worn with the blouses to showcase the blouses not the bum shorts then its fine as it kinda give the ensemble a 70s feel! Did someone just say groovy baby? I like the psychadelic patterns on the bust part of 2 dresses. We should try and see fashion designing as artistic based on individual expression. You don’t have to like it but at least respect creativity. keep ur heads up girls, appreciate the criticisms and allow it build you up. I’m sure your next collection would be awesome. Great debut!

Btw, 20k is tres mucho for a chick on a shoestring budget like moi. I know the fabrics are high end and all but please most of us are diehard highstreet chicks who cant spend more than 10k on a verrrrrrrrry gooooood dress that isn’t on the sales rack!

61. Bex

August 17, 2011 at 12:55 am

sorry no midis!

62. tatafo

August 17, 2011 at 2:14 am

they tried sha. hopefully they’ve taken notes.

63. robbyd

August 17, 2011 at 2:51 am

what’s the moral of dressing like dis again???i see my younger ones wearing anything close to these, i burn them sharp sharp…pulesssseeee, dis girls are not designers, minus their mothers name and money,they won’t get anywhere with these trash they call cloths, haba!who in their right mind will wear shorts dis tiny to anywhere, even for a neighborhood stroll, imposicant!!! what’s happening to naija kids…bella pls post my comment o

64. yeye

August 17, 2011 at 6:31 am

@AShama, they only changed it later, it was 20k @ first. Nice clothes, altho nothing new and if my tailor can make d exact dress for 2k, why shud I give u my 20k. They need to do things out of the ordinary cos this is nigerian everybody is a designer wen it comes to ankara.

65. Memoi

August 17, 2011 at 7:55 am

……ain’t that EMPORIO ARMANNI and JACK WILLS boxers briefs i see sneakin outta da ‘sagoe denim pants’ of two of d male models????? HMMMMMMM…..dat cnt eva happen in a fashion show in d western part of d world oooo…even if dis keds dnt know or ddnt take notice of…..My dear Aunty Deola ought hav known dat naa

66. angel eyes

August 17, 2011 at 8:54 am

well nothing original abt the designs and i think the girls are too young for the kinds of clothes they re designing…..these hot pants and all, i think dey shld focus on school for now

67. Bi

August 17, 2011 at 9:38 am

I am disappointed that such revealing clothes would be approved by Deola Sagoe for our teenage and young women to wear! Terrible! Our desire to be like the west is going to be our down fall, when fourteen year old girls are wearing such revealing clothes, do you think fourteen year old boys would not be aroused? Lets watch what we do for money abeg.

68. Titi

August 17, 2011 at 9:46 am

Considering their age , they tried but just like what some have pointed out, the bum shorts are hardly wearable in our culture. I also think they should be more original / innovative cos I didn’t really see anything new. Would have loved to see something i have never seen before. Also, It would make sense if the prices were between N3,500 to N7,000 max cos really thats what people their age can afford if they save their pocket money and parents can easily afford too. Casual wear should not cost more than 7k.

69. miss j

August 17, 2011 at 11:02 am

God wont be happy with anyone who buys this a 20k

70. MUMMY

August 17, 2011 at 4:17 pm

TO WEAR TO WHERE NA? PLS MAKE DECENT CLOTHS FOR TEENAGERS. ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO WEAR THESE OUT?

71. kathy

August 17, 2011 at 5:04 pm

guys its official im a DESIGNER!!!!!!!!!! i just came from dat my tailors place she made me sm hawt jumpsuits n d cutest babydoll dress u’ve eva seen wish i could show u guys the pictures(i shall knock em dead at d wedding dis wkend) 🙂

72. kiki

August 18, 2011 at 3:13 pm

everyone has said it all not original, i was practically just looking at the shoes. they are young and they got potential, but erm, erm, 20k???????

73. Jael

September 3, 2011 at 10:18 am

Nice

74. lopez

January 7, 2012 at 1:08 pm

These designs are dope! love them. Pic #31 abeg is she on her period or wetin? she’s bulgy down there ke