News

Steve Jobs & Tayo Aderinokun Made Their Mark….What’s YOUR Legacy?

I was talking to a friend last week and one thing led to another and he asked about “my legacy”. As expected, I answered so fast & said ”Abeg, I am not ready to die o”. After a few hours, we said our goodbyes and as I walked around my home in total darkness (caused by a NEPA blackout), it got me thinking that what life really is all about and what impact I am to make.

The current trending topic on Twitter, Facebook, BBM and other social networking platforms is death of technology pioneer, Apple Inc co-founder, Steve Jobs.  I feel devastated over the loss of an inspiring innovator and undoubtedly realize what a massive impact this man had on this generation. Just like, GTBank co-founder  Tayo Aderinokun who passed away a few months ago, Christy Essien-Igbokwe who was just 50 years old at the time of her passing and young Nigerian star, Da Grin last year, their deaths were untimely but their positive impact and legacy – truly indelible.

Long story short, I didn’t set out to write a list of people who have died or to bring back bad memories. Today, I am asking every BellaNaija.com reader – What is YOUR Legacy?

What I mean is, what do you have planned so when you are gone, people will still be cheering your name. Come to think of it, if Justin Bieber (who happens to be the same age as me) were to die today (hopefully not because there are some avid Bieber fans), he has made an impact and has left his footprints in the sands of time.

BN readers let’s hear what you have to say….

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Damilare Aiki is currently an editorial asssiant at BellaNaija.com. His hobbies are travelling, reading & meeting new people.

1. Loretta

October 6, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Food for thought always….

2. Sassy Diva

October 6, 2011 at 1:53 pm

HMMMMMMMMMMMM…. worthy of reflection

3. simplyperpet

October 6, 2011 at 2:00 pm

…without apology, I don’t ve to be a public figure to create an impact in people’s life. Nevertheless, good deeds speaks for it self. Well, I beleive that being good and dedicated at what I do will definitely leave an impact. Coz thatz one attitude in common with icons. “Doing what they do at its best”

4. DU

October 6, 2011 at 2:01 pm

U got me thinking.what’s my legacy?i got to do something.Good write up.

5. seriously

October 6, 2011 at 2:15 pm

How on earth do you compare Steve Jobs to Tayo Aderinokun? Not to down play anything Tayo did while working in the banking industry, but Steve Jobs was an innovator and a creative genius who never let his accomplishments overshadow who he was as an individual. We have him to thank for the innovative products apple created as well as the amazing work Pixar studio’s did (which he created). Again my point is i think comparing both men is like comparing apples to oranges… in my honest opinion

• bobbydox

October 6, 2011 at 2:41 pm

my friend read very well that the pictures are together didnt indicate that the writer compared them

• Wondering

October 6, 2011 at 2:52 pm

Agreed! And the title is a huge understatement, at least as it pertains to Steve Jobs. Left his mark? That’s it? He irreversibly affected the behaviour of every person in the world.

• Folasade

October 6, 2011 at 3:54 pm

He IRREVERSIBLY affected the behaviour of EVERY person in the world? Really??? That’s a gross overstatement if I ever heard one. Haba!

• Mimi

October 6, 2011 at 4:12 pm

Learn only to compare people not on the basis of how many people they affected but on the basis of their purpose. Did these two men fulfil their life’s purpose? Yes. Celebrate their lives.

• nawah

October 7, 2011 at 1:27 pm

Thank you!!!

• Dii

October 7, 2011 at 9:57 am

*sigh* Trust people to leave the message being preached and run off on another tangent. Opinion acknowledged.
      What is ur legacy? Aside from ur family who is gonna really feel ur absence?

• lustre

December 15, 2011 at 3:35 pm

lol

• not seriously

October 28, 2011 at 2:57 pm

the focus here is not on comparing an apple to an orange, but on the fact that, both men left lasting legacies………….the question is whats your legacy?

• lustre

December 15, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Pls even the heading shd tell u. I must comment is your name

6. Lue

October 6, 2011 at 2:16 pm

good question……..everybody should have a legacy

7. korede

October 6, 2011 at 2:22 pm

trash!! what’s christie essien-igbokwe and Dagrin got to do with Jobs and Aderinokun?? what impact have they made?? fame is not equivalent to impactf, get that!!

• sett

October 6, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Kpom!spot on

8. Tee

October 6, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Dami, you are getting it all mixed up. Fame and legacy are two sometimes divergent phenomemons. I do not see what Tayo Aderinokun should be mentioned in any sentence with Dagrin. FYI, i only heard about Dagrin for the first time when he died. Not that I’m in any way down playing his music, but I won’t call that a legacy at all.

Now you mention Justin Bieber, I laugh in mandarin. Is it his live in girlfriend Selena or so at age 17 that is his legacy? I havent heard any of his songs either.

So don’t get it twisted. Legacy has a much more deeper meaning than fame. Jobs ; an inventor, a revolutionary figure in technology, Tayo aderinokun; a reminder that quality of service delivery and innovation would always set you apart from your peers. Igbokwe for being one of the pioneers in the Nig music industry.

Sorry, i don’t see any Dagrin (no p intended to Dagrin fans) or Justin here.

A legacy doesn’t mean you have to be a public figure. Master doing what you are passionate about, have an admirable value system and that’s a fantastic legacy right there.

I would rather live my entire life for the Audience of One (Jesus!) than get the loudest ovations from the audience of earth.
    Life is short, death is certain, its only what you do for eternity that TRULY stands the test of time… Think about it

• Ayoola

October 6, 2011 at 2:37 pm

My friend, you took the words right out of my mouth. I too wonder if the writer is getting legacy and being famous for your achievements mixed up. There are people who’ve done really wonderful things for humanity and we don’t even know their names or that they even existed but their impact is there influencing many unknowingly. Some have greatly impacted one or two people who’ve gone on to impact some more so it’s not how loud a noise you make but how meaningful and positive your legacy is even if to only a few.

• partyrider

October 6, 2011 at 3:41 pm

Bless you Tee 🙂 very well said

• Funmi

October 6, 2011 at 4:41 pm

Very well said Tee! I could not have said it better if I tried. 🙂

• Purpleicious Babe

October 7, 2011 at 1:39 am

WOW…

Deep…..

• fokasibe

October 7, 2011 at 1:36 pm

Oh Bella Naija!!! Why isn’t there a like buttin? WHY???
      I will click like 10000000000000000000000000000000000 times and over!!!!

9. gina A

October 6, 2011 at 2:39 pm

Very gud piece bt mind u nt all legacies are good or make positive impacts 2 lives even after d individual is late.i cant tink of any gud legacy Da grin left behind if nt dat he was a popular musician in lag.so lets nt mistake popularity 4 legacy.they ar 2 diff tings all 2gether

10. zainab Asekhaimeh

October 6, 2011 at 2:42 pm

True talk Tee…i believe legacy should not involve fame alone but on what we can achieve even in our individual lives and how we are able to impact on people around us…we dont have to be known by thousands or millions of people before we actually set a standard, we can still leave a legacy with the few around us

11. Glow

October 6, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Tee! That was spot on.
    Many people impact many around them and beyond in little/big ways everyday without it getting published.
    That is the legacy the leave.
    Serving the Lord Jesus should be first and He will use in ways you NEVER thought possible

The peace of the Lord Jesus & GOD the father to you all.

12. ADNYL OCONNOR-DAUDA CHICAGO

October 6, 2011 at 3:01 pm

ANYWAY…reading all the personal views of what legacy is and who did what and definition of who did what….WHAT?

THE QUESTION WAS ‘WHAT IS YOUR LEGACY,’WHAT WILL YOU LEAVE BEHIND’

SO NOW TO ANSWER THE QUESTION…

I am a wife, a mother and dedicated to education not just through school and books but rather through conversation and having my family invested in an open community of the world…i have many priviledges that allow for our family too travel extensively and I expose my child to everything(not dangerous)that will will allow her to grow as an individual..

we live here in chicago, life here can be tough and not always easy,….but whenever we need to escape we travel to the northside, chinatown, lil’ italy, or right downtown chicago where there is an abundant amount of different culture, ethnic backgrounds, with different foods and places to shop and view…im sure some will scoff..however most african americans rarely ever leave their city block let alone the state…so its important for me to let her have the experiences and ask all those important questions that will shape her into the woman she will eventually be….next year nani will go to my husbands country for the first time…where she is frequently called the white girl..because of her skin…but when she opens her mouth and begins to speak Twi..they will think again…

• Hadassah

October 6, 2011 at 4:24 pm

and is that your legacy? the languages you have taught your daughter? while that is admirable, (you are entitled to bring up your daughter who u wish), just like damilare, I’m afraid you do not display an indepth knowledge of the word ‘legacy’

Dictionary definition of legacy : Something immaterial, as a style or philosophy, that is passed from one generation to another.
      So you might want to start thinking about a legacy. Don’t worry, i’m not claiming to have a legacy either…its food for thought for everyone.

• Theresa

October 7, 2011 at 1:06 am

You are soooo wrong. A mother`s job in bringing up her child with the right attitude and education is a true legacy. I dont need to be known nationally, internationally or even regionally, if i can bring up God -fearing, hardworking and respectable children, I have left a legacy!

• qhaycee

October 7, 2011 at 10:09 am

God bless u and may he gv u d resources to raise a wholesome child in this perverse generation.

13. faith

October 6, 2011 at 3:13 pm

Leaving legacy ȋ̊§ different from J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ being popular….people dat come τ̅☺ dis world n change or invented something positively r called legend n dey leave a legacy…cos it wuld be said after dey r gone dat if not for dat person dia wuldnt Av been dis or dat.Also U̶̲̥̅̊ can be a legend in your own small way by J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ being d best in wateva U̶̲̥̅̊ do so dat wen U̶̲̥̅̊ r gone U̶̲̥̅̊ will be remembered…Not all ȋ̊§ born τ̅☺ be vry popular legends like bill gates n Steve Jobs…

14. Dee-USA

October 6, 2011 at 4:51 pm

Since you are a young writer, I feel the need to help guide you in your writing (I don’t know what being an editorial assistant for BN means, but without a reliable copy editor, you may not get the appropriate skills you need to improve your writing). Without trying to take away from the actual topic of discussion, I’ll focus on one thing because it’s an often repeated mistake in grammar usage. Use ‘who’ for reference to people and ‘that’ for inanimate objects. Therefore, you should say, “…a list of people who have died…” Hope that helps.

15. Abi

October 6, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Whilst I agree that Justin Bieber should perharps not be mentioned here, I totally disagree that Da Grin should be excluded. His ryhmes said it all..from extreme poverty to a postion of grace. He’s unique style reminded me of Snopp Dog and the fact that he rapped in his native language was innovative at the time. He taught me several lessons but the two that comes to mind immediately are firstly, It doesn’t matter what your background is just do things deligently and God will lift you up.Secondly, life is too short, make an impact when you can. In my humble opinion Da Grin did leave a legacy.

16. Abi

October 6, 2011 at 4:57 pm

Praying for the grace to leave a legacy too 🙂

17. http://dakkylove.blogspot.com/

October 6, 2011 at 4:58 pm

I am building my legacy one step at a time…..believe me

18. Car Leasing

October 6, 2011 at 5:11 pm

Really Sad, he definitely made his mark, such a great Innovator. He will never be forgotten for the contributions he made to Technology. May his soul RIP

19. osomelly

October 6, 2011 at 5:14 pm

yea, the ‘that’ got me thinking. but thoughtful piece minus the dagrin and justin bit *just saying*. I miss you uncle t 🙁

20. Truth Teller

October 6, 2011 at 5:20 pm

I believe i’ll be remembered by (not too sure how many now) for fighting against injustice and corrupiton in Nigeria via socal media. I have to do something by taking the next level, that is getting involved. thanks Dami.

21. ayo tella

October 6, 2011 at 5:27 pm

JOURNAL OF THOUGHTS
    COTOBER 6
    Today has been mixed. First the day started out without much ado. What thoughts woke me up? Yes I remember I woke up feeling pressure in my left eye which has been irritating me for over 2 weeks now. But as I write, its 3:15pm and I feel much better. I will like to attribute it to the prayer command I said ‘’God take this discomfort away” and He did!.
    Steve Job, the Iconic founder and CEO of Apple, died yesterday and his death has everything to do with my starting up this Journal.
    I love to read and write and my father thinks I would make a great author. I am not very sure yet but today may mark the beginning of a beginning. I don’t know.
    Back to Steve Jobs. Yea I, opened my blackberry facebook account and discovered everyone writing one writing one thing or the other about him. This kind of pissed me off, and I was telling my colleague about it in the car. I was like, ‘I don’t know what the problem is with Nigerians that we tend to identify so much with the foreign scene. I said a lot of people don’t even have any apple product and yet they are all ‘’STEVE JOBING”.
    I also mentioned that the same thing happened when prince Williams and Catherine were getting married. Their pictures made the display picture on half the Nigerian facebook and blackberry community. Gosh.
    Whereas some of the westerners still think we play on tree-tops with bent backs and hairy bodies.
    I am not a racist or anything. I am even more disappointed in the black man, my father’s generation than at the whites. But I am just saying in effect that we need to identify more with our own environment for god sake.
    Unfortunately the ones the youth are mimicking are the low class American with little or no moral values.
    Anyway back to Steve Jobs, again. Despite my initial perturb in the morning, I got to the office and on opening my internet browser, ‘’yahoo news’’ its his news that greets me.
    I opened the link and I have remained glued to articles of him. Pictures of his remembrance in several parts of the world. The western and eastern part mostly though. To cap it all up, my MD walks into my office gives some work instructions and then on his way out ,he stops and says ‘’ by the way, our friend died, Steve Jobs’’. I am like yea I know, being looking at him all day. And then he says I should search and print the speech he gave in the commencement ceremony of Stanford University 2005.
    As soon as he left I hit the keyboard and was immediately transformed. More like reawakened.
    Yes I have been feeling all blue since the public holiday ‘’oktoberfest’’ . Well the reason for that is like another story entirely. What else can it be if not ‘’man palaver’’ yea yea you can roll your eyes again. Whatever!
    Anyway will come back to that. First of all let’s finish the Steve Jobs part of the gist. After reading the speech, gave my boss his copy of course.
    I missed an important part sorry, the reason he struck my boss to make sure I read it was because as I later discovered the full part of the story, was that his mother was an unwed graduate student who got herself pregnant. It would matter a lot to me because I was in the same shoes, though we took care of the shoes differently.
    However I got very much inspired, because I have been feeling pretty dull lately. Work, love, life, late-20s-downer-syndrome and so on and so forth.
    But thanks to Steve Jobs, I got a lift up today. Well thus far. Hopefully the flames burn on!
    The best point I got from him is ‘’the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you ll know when you find it’’.
    That is the cliché. I love it, I love it, I love it. Because it is not everyone that actually knows from the minute they could talk what they actually want in life. It takes some a life time. Some find out in their dawn, some in the day and others at twilight. We all need words of encouragement and motivation as this to keep us moving.
    For now, I love that I am alive, I love my son, I love my few friends, I love my laptop, my blackberry, my parents, niece and nephews. I love my religion- the will of God.
    What do you love?

• sisi eko

October 6, 2011 at 9:35 pm

hmmm… ayo tella, u seem to ve a lot of issues. just cos people never bought or used an apple product doesn’t mean they cant appreciate the visionary he was…….
      the world is indeed a global village, with the help of the internet, we have access to the everyday lives of people who are in the limelight it becomes as though you have a personal relationship with them….. Like in the case of Steve Jobs and the royal wedding.

22. SIR

October 6, 2011 at 7:20 pm

LOL at people trying to convince themselves that Justin Bieber would have little legacy should he pass away;because he has not influenced you does not mean he has not inspired millions of young children worldwide. This topic is highly subjective, i suggest people focus on THEIR legacy. Peace

23. e-bukun

October 6, 2011 at 7:45 pm

If you ever used a computer in your life…or watched a Pixar movie then yes, Steve Jobs touched you too. Before there was apple, there was Macintosh and he was there.

24. http://diaryofsnw.blogspot.com/

October 6, 2011 at 8:45 pm

I have to agree with seriously. Apples and Oranges dear, Apples and Oranges!!!!

25. chi

October 7, 2011 at 12:11 am

@ ADNYL OCONNOR-DAUDA CHICAGO
    becky’s are not allowed to comment, especially since the so called legacy you are teaching your daughter is not a legacy (just for laughs)…

26. Purpleicious Babe

October 7, 2011 at 1:54 am

I love BN commentators…

Wow @ varied and diverse responses…

As in, just when someone says something they think is right?? another person is able to challenge that thought.

If there is anything I learn from being an active member of BN is that “YOUR READERS ARE SO DIVERSE With incredible intellectual mindset” and opinions that are challenging , refreshing and so hilarious..

BN you people should consider placing awards for your commentators….

lol. Just saying.

On the subject of legacy…. Steve JObs was so humble… May his family be consoled by the love of God and his memories during this time.

He was a LEGEND in his own right…

27. Abiola

October 7, 2011 at 4:12 am

First of all, the idea of legacy is something you leave behind. Whether you are that girl that used to steal people’s garri in boarding house(yes, i still remember you) or the greatest inventor in the world- we all leave a legacy. Whether you’re the life of the party or the recluse that no one quite knows, you leave a legacy- the very fact that you exist means you’ve had an impact on someone’s life. Now, the impact that our legacies have are different. Not everybody will have the same impact that Mother Theresa had. However, what is important is for us all to pause and see what kind of steps we’ve been leaving on the sands of time. For some of us, we’ll smile and keep walking and for the rest of us, especially the BN bad belles, change your ways o!

my own 2 kobo.

28. Joy

October 7, 2011 at 6:20 am

Long and short of all this epistles, “WHATS YOUR LEGACY”

29. dayo

October 7, 2011 at 7:22 am

brilliant article.

30. iSmile

October 7, 2011 at 3:13 pm

“Today, I am asking every BellaNaija.com reader – What is YOUR Legacy?
    What I mean is, what do you have planned so when you are gone, people will still be cheering your name. Come to think of it, if Justin Bieber (who happens to be the same age as me)…” @ Commentators, Ya’ll av spoken well but please don’t forget the person who wrote the article is only 17. If the lives of these famous people could cause a teenager to think about life and legacy, then he deserves some encouragement not negative comments.

31. Som-T

October 7, 2011 at 5:03 pm

nICE oNE BN….Ds actuall got me thinking again , in as much as I already have sth running , motivating people on my blog, I still thinkI can do better.http://www.som-t.blogspot.com

32. Rotimi

October 7, 2011 at 11:05 pm

I’ve got a blog on this topic..pls read. Thanks: http://www.shootdeck.wordpress.com

33. dami girl

October 7, 2011 at 11:33 pm

can mr ayo tella get or blog or sumthin..enjoyed reasding your ‘comment’

34. Ijama nyerovwo

October 9, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Legacy can be said to be a situation that exists now because of events,actions that took place in the past,for example a mother after impacting great teachings and moral values in a child,that same child will live to transfer that same values to his/her children….that is legacy,d likes of christy essien igbokwe left an indelible legacy because she is one of the pioneering figures of Nigerian music industry..so i tell you legacy is not being popular or anything but it is the ability for you to affect the people around you be it few or many as far it has a positive impact on them…

35. Dolly P

October 10, 2011 at 6:11 pm

The Most Valuable Legacy There Is
    IN THE twilight of his life, the aged apostle John wrote: “No greater cause for thankfulness do I have than these things, that I should be hearing that my children go on walking in the truth.”—3 John 4.
    The faithful apostle was referring to his children in a spiritual sense. However, many parents would echo the apostle’s words. They have worked hard to raise their children “in the discipline and mental-regulating of Jehovah,” and now they rejoice to see their grown children “walking in the truth.” (Ephesians 6:4) In fact, teaching one’s children the way to eternal life is to give them the most valuable legacy there is. That is because godly devotion, which includes living life as Jehovah wants Christians to live it, “holds promise of the life now and that which is to come.”—1 Timothy 4:8.
    Jehovah, the perfect Father, greatly esteems godly parents who try hard to educate their children spiritually. When the children respond, they find great joy in pursuing true worship together with their parents. As such children mature, they store up pleasant memories of such experiences. Some happily recall the first time that they participated in the Theocratic Ministry School. Or perhaps they think of the time when they were first able to read a Bible text in the house-to-house ministry alongside one of their parents. How can they forget hearing their parents read from My Book of Bible Stories or from Listening to the Great Teacher? Gabriel recalls something that he came to love: “When I was only four years old, my mother sang to me every day while she was cooking. I still remember with deep feeling a certain Kingdom song. Later on, it helped me to see the importance of Jehovah’s service.” Perhaps you too remember the beautiful song that Gabriel refers to. It is number 157 in the songbook Sing Praises to Jehovah, and it is entitled “Worship Jehovah During Youth.”
    The song begins: “Out of the mouth of babes God once brought praise;/They, to hail Jesus, their voices did raise.” Indeed, there were children who had the privilege of associating with Jesus, and they likely delighted him with their refreshing, candid manner. Jesus even used the teachableness of young children as an example for his followers to copy. (Matthew 18:3, 4) So children have an appropriate place in the worship of Jehovah. In fact, the lyrics of the song continue: “Yes, even babes can their God magnify.”
    Through their exemplary conduct—at home, at school, and in other places—many children have brought honor to God and to their family. What a blessing it has been for them to have “Christian parents who love what is true.” (Deuteronomy 6:7) Godly parents take their stand for God, who as a loving Father, teaches his creatures to walk in the path in which they should tread. And what a blessing they receive! As they, in turn, teach young ones in their family, how thrilled they are to have children who “obey them and bring them delight”! (Isaiah 48:17, 18) Angélica, who at present serves in the Mexico branch office of Jehovah’s Witnesses, says: “My parents always made an effort to put Bible principles into practice. That made my childhood very pleasant. I was happy.”
    Such Christians agree that it is worthwhile to take good care of your spiritual heritage. Perhaps you are a youth who is being brought up in a family with true Christian values. If so, that same song exhorts you: “O Christian youths, strive to keep your way clean.” The time will come for you to make your own decisions, so now “learn while you’re young on Jehovah to lean./But to be popular never do toil.”
    If you mistakenly put popularity first in your life, all the training you receive could be in vain and you could ruin your prospects for the future. The desire to be popular can lead to letting your guard down. Some have ended up associating with those who, while seemingly inoffensive, even attractive, have no interest in Christian standards. That was illustrated with Tara, a leading character depicted in the video Young People Ask—How Can I Make Real Friends? Like Tara, any young Christian who associates with those who do not value true worship will discover that sooner or later “bad companions good habits will spoil,” as the song says. It takes years of effort to develop good habits, but they can quickly be spoiled.
    Admittedly, the way of godly fear is not easy. Still, as the song goes on to say, “if you remember your God in your youth,/And serve Jehovah in spirit and truth,” you will build a solid foundation for real success. And “as you grow older more joy you will know.” You will come to appreciate even more that under Jehovah’s loving care, nothing can stop you from doing what is right in his eyes. That is the way to become a mature, godly adult. More than that, wisely taking advantage of a Christian upbringing gives you the opportunity to “make God’s own heart with gladness to glow.” What greater privilege could a human have?—Proverbs 27:11.
    Therefore, youths, always remember how valuable the training from Jehovah and your Christian parents is. May their great love for you move you to do what is pleasing in Jehovah’s sight. Like Jesus Christ and faithful young Timothy, you will make your heavenly Father and your earthly parents happy. And if you ever become a parent yourself, you will probably agree with Angélica, mentioned earlier, who says: “If I ever have a child, I will try very hard to put love for Jehovah into his heart from infancy, to make that his guiding light.” Certainly, the upright path that leads to eternal life is the most valuable legacy there is!

36. didi

October 23, 2011 at 12:57 pm

I beg to differ on the Da grin leaving a legacy.

37. Mr Stanley

October 28, 2011 at 1:01 pm

I am very upset that you compared Steve Jobs and Tayo..I think you should
    withdraw that line,No Nigerian business man or politician is workthy of
    of legacy because Tayo may have founded GTB but with whose money?
    How did he made the money,who was behind the financing?

I am sorry but please do not every compare such ..

38. Ademilola Ademiluyi

October 30, 2011 at 2:38 am

Anyways, living good legacy behind is worth emulating. Tayo, Job, although the’ve gone, but their impact in most pple’s life cannot be forgotten in a rush. They’ve created land mark records and as such are ”icons” in world history. we should try to live a life, that is worthy of emulation – this is my watch word for legacy.

39. Ayomide Akinkugbe

November 6, 2011 at 5:55 pm

In matters of legacies, Time would tell if we left true legacies. For me i want to be remembered for helping the broken with my words sung, my words said, and my words written. I know it’s still vague but I’m still finding my way 🙂

40. manuel

March 11, 2012 at 5:58 pm

An act of random kindness a day by everyone would go along way in shaping our society