Music

Dencia the “Super Girl” – Listen to Her Brand New Single!

BellaNaija.com

From her outlandish red carpet outfits to her rumoured public spats, Dencia has kept herself in the news since she emerged a few months ago.
She is back with a new look and a new single titled “Super Girl“.

Check on it.

[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Dencia-SuperGirl.mp3]

1. Chris Reed

January 23, 2012 at 2:31 pm

I love it! I been listening to Nigerian hip hop for a few months now and I genuinely love the way the songs are sung.. And the audacity of the women to say the things that they say is BOSS!

2. Aibee

January 23, 2012 at 2:31 pm

Nigeria’s Lady Gaga! The beat is okay if you like the mindless ‘don’t think about the lyrics’kind of music that club bangers are made of. Other than that, this song has nothing going for it. Plenty autotune on the bridge and chorus. My 2cents. You may not agree. Feel free to disagree.

3. Anony

January 23, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Very very lazy vocals, too much auto tune……

4. Ginika

January 23, 2012 at 3:11 pm

Dencia….

5. eloho

January 23, 2012 at 5:31 pm

“oh super girl, i’m a, i’m a super girl but boy you gonna love me” wow! almost 4 minutes of just that! Dencia has come again oh! Funny thing is it would probably enjoy good airplay, y? it has a catchy beat and that’s all that matters these days anyway. Her first one ‘beri beri’ caught up a bit, I found myself nodding from time to time and even singing along. So I guess she’s sticking to that formula, worked for her once and will again, unless I’m wrong.

6. ebi

January 23, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Forget the lyrics, just listen to the instrumental.

7. killer girls

January 23, 2012 at 10:45 pm

@eloho, what are you talking about?most club songs its always about the hook and especially with pop they have longer hooks and bridge etc,club songs dont need much because all people remember is the hook .
    good job dencia i like

8. Maame

January 24, 2012 at 3:29 am

Lol this is a shitty song!

9. Okechukwu Ofili

January 25, 2012 at 4:50 am

hmmmm…not really feeling it sha. Too beaty…maybe it will grow on me…

10. PD

February 8, 2012 at 12:52 pm

please how do they make dere money(talentless ones oh) but who dey buy the records? i no undastand oh!!

11. Xtine

February 21, 2012 at 5:25 am

SHE IS CAMEROONIAN

12. jealouse naijas

April 27, 2012 at 5:37 pm

stop hating,,,,go gull

13. jealouse

April 27, 2012 at 5:38 pm

nice song,,sexybabe…..kep up,,forget abt this lazy haters that sit in thier houses just to hate….get a life,,go gul,,you did it agn