Music

Can’t Wait for “Illegal Music 2”? M.I drops a new track from his eagerly anticipated mixtape – “6 Foot 7 Foot” feat. Phenom

M.I’s “Illegal Music 1” was hot! With thousands of online downloads, we see why M.I decided to hit us with Part 2.
As Deux Illegaux De Musique/Illegal Music 2 is set to be released in early March 2012, here is another track from the mixtape, “6 Foot 7 Foot” featuring Knighthouse rapper Phenom.

[audio:https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/6-Foot-ft-Phenom.mp3]
Download

1. SISTA

February 16, 2012 at 9:39 pm

FIRST?? LOL..MY FAMILY WILL BE VERY PROUD! HAHAHA

2. UsaveOne

February 16, 2012 at 9:57 pm

MI pink butterfly for mouth..mmh(jokes)! @Sista…lol we are proud of you for taking first position in this class.

• Teema

February 16, 2012 at 11:03 pm

hahaha, afi first position na, me, me, i am first, i am first; I can almost picture them jumping up and down with the silliest grin ever whooping for joy #Old Idiots!

3. finemocha

February 17, 2012 at 1:44 am

no offense but the 6 foot 7 foot sucks, plus it sounds like he ripped it off from jayz, or some other person. DISAPPOINTING, i hope this bobo isnt loosing his originality

• fokasibe

February 17, 2012 at 8:36 am

Yeah, he ripped it off Lil Wayne, but that’s what the term COVER means….Now with his “Illegal music”, he does covers of popular songs….as for me, I love his Cover versions of Cold Play’s Lost, Jay Z’s Choc Boyz, Gnarls Barkleys Pen, D’Banj’s Gbono Feli Feli and Kanye’s Can’t tell me nothing especially…..you really should listen!!!

• leggy

February 17, 2012 at 1:50 pm

i hope you know illegal music is not an album, it’s a mix tape he releases where he raps on other people’s beats. i thought everyone knew that.

4. John Tapiya Joseph

February 17, 2012 at 11:26 am

Mr. disappointment, am sure you dont understand the concept of Illegal Music, its not his music but its his vocals and lines that matter, its like what about if I can repeat what this other person did ? and am sure its going to sound good…..Illegal music Jor, MI on point love the intro…cant wait for the real thing.

5. finemocha

February 18, 2012 at 4:45 am

no wonder i dont like this song. i dislike lil wayne, i know what illegal music is. its done a lot in the west indies.

• biodun

February 29, 2012 at 11:56 pm

pls pls mr disappointing now mr west indies! must u talk? how can any true rap head hate d metaphors n punchlines MI and Phenom were slinging on 6ft 7ft? Gosh! some people sha! appreciate talent! Carry go MI…triple tuale

6. Fresh