News

Enjoying Season 2? Here is a Flash Back to Season 1 of MTV’s Shuga – Watch All 3 Episodes

BellaNaija.com

We have received great feedback on the new season on MTV’s show – Shuga.
The second season is tagged “Shuga: Love, Sex, Money” and we are eagerly awaiting the 4th episode which will air tonight on MTV Base Africa and tomorrow right here on BellaNaija.com

While we wait, let us take you down memory lane. Where it all started! The three-part inaugral season of “Shuga”.

Enjoy

Episode 1

Shuga Episode 1 from mtv staying alive on Vimeo.

Episode 2

Shuga Episode 2 from mtv staying alive on Vimeo.

Episode 3

Shuga Episode 3 from mtv staying alive on Vimeo.

Shuga – Season 1 – Behind the Scenes

Shuga Behind The Scenes from mtv staying alive on Vimeo.

In Case You Missed It, Links for Shuga: Love, Sex, Money on BN
Watch Episode 1
Watch Episode 2
Watch Episode 3

1. *ajalahtravel*

March 6, 2012 at 9:05 am

Oh Ayira….where is she anyway? I wan to know if she contracted the virus because she, Vio and Skola were VERT exposed to the virus.

2. oke

March 6, 2012 at 10:34 am

more plsssssssssss

3. melzy

March 6, 2012 at 10:54 am

luvli,i luv the concept and everyting bout this production.

4. kem

March 6, 2012 at 12:20 pm

beautiful concept, i wish every youth out there watch these, well put together of how crazy friday night get…………..entertaining, educative and informative in one……i love myself so am also going to be living right….

5. Personal Shopper

March 6, 2012 at 12:39 pm

6. Tess

March 6, 2012 at 1:54 pm

I dont want my TY +ve. I like Avira, she kond of represents the modern girl. Pray she is not positive

7. Ewurafua

March 7, 2012 at 12:05 am

Without sounding judgmental, I would just like to know how some girls can be so free and willing to sleep with every Tom, Dick and Harry? How do they do it without it being on the conscious every moment of the day? How do they separate love from sex? How does one psych themselves up to say that “OK. I’ll sleep with this man for a car; another for an apartment; another for clothes; the next for school tuition?
    I’m only asking these questions because, as a woman myself, I couldn’t do such a thing!
    I would appreciate if someone (anonymously, off-course) who is currently sleeping with someone for monetary gain, is able to ‘pull it off’.

8. zeeeeeeee

March 7, 2012 at 12:17 am

i love dis show….really touching

9. andels

March 7, 2012 at 12:30 am

luv, luv, luv

10. Pingback: Your Weekly Dose of Shuga! Watch Episode 4 of MTV’s Shuga: Love, Sex, Money | Bella Naija

11. mary007

March 7, 2012 at 4:29 am

Never watch videos on BN but i watched all!

12. jennietobbie

March 7, 2012 at 5:46 am

Hooked!!

• Yvonee

March 8, 2012 at 2:12 am

me too … btw is this my inlaw? I only know one jennietobbie lol

13. missoyi

March 7, 2012 at 11:38 am

Very good and fun loving actors… unfortunately depicts the reality of young boyz and girlz who carelessly play with their lives…

14. afolabi olabisi

March 7, 2012 at 2:24 pm

fab….must watch 4 every1.seen all the episode..entertaining, educative and informative in one……i love it.

15. ojo omotayo

March 11, 2012 at 12:05 pm

Quite an interesting drama to watch.Like to c more of it soon.

16. lackton mutuma

March 21, 2012 at 2:08 pm

its a awesome drama but pliz try to have storyline that is based on the same thing not different episodes with different themes and leeaves us hanging wishing to knw wat hpped 2 previous episodes and actors.