News

BN Bytes: Laughing All the Way to the Bank..& the Car Dealership! Check Out Comedian I Go Dye’s New Range Rover Evoque & Escalade

Just a few weeks ago, BellaNaija brought you photos of the brand new 2013 Range Rover. We mentioned Nigerian stars’ fondness for luxury cars specifically Range Rovers….well, another someone else to the list.

Now, Nigerian Comedian I Go Dye has added two brand new cars to his fleet! According to our source, “A brand new White Diamond Escalade Hybrid 2012 Model (Platinum Edition) to celebrate his 18th anniversary on stage” and and also a Range Rover Evoque for his Girlfriend/Event Manager, Sharon.

Congrats I Go Dye! We know he also has real estate investments so thankfully he is not just splurging his cash. I Go Dye is also building a home for his dear mum who supported him unconditionally over the years. It’s great to see Nigerian stars succeeding financially.

1. onyinyechukwu

August 27, 2012 at 11:09 am

Nice one…work hard, spend hard…great taste i must say!

2. bbb

August 27, 2012 at 11:11 am

nice…hmmmm be careful….stealing and hijacking cars now 🙂

• praise

August 27, 2012 at 11:53 am

What’s the point of this lame comment? What have you added to him? Hav you given him any tip he didn’t know before in order to truly protect him since you’re so concerned? Is there anything new or positive that you’re saying? It’s best to just skip to the next topic because you just come off as a disguised hater

3. Chattyzee

August 27, 2012 at 11:12 am

Congrats to him. I however always wonder how much these people really have in the bank to be able to spend so much money on things like these …. and that GF must be really special…

4. purplepearl

August 27, 2012 at 11:29 am

Wow, congrats to him and his gf

5. kem

August 27, 2012 at 11:33 am

hmmmm so much money na wa oh, please extend let’s save debbie# thank you

6. XoXo

August 27, 2012 at 12:07 pm

Is Comedy business soo lucrative? I think I need a career change…

7. Biodun

August 27, 2012 at 12:22 pm

I have always enjoyed this gentleman’s jokes. Great guy and great talent indeed. Basket mouth’s only real competitor if you ask me!

8. ola

August 27, 2012 at 12:40 pm

whoo,congrats to you bro..

9. NNENNE

August 27, 2012 at 1:02 pm

Beautiful!
    BN please be careful in publishing these type of things because there is poor security in Naija.
    Let people do their thing quietly!

• Princess

August 27, 2012 at 3:10 pm

I concur!

10. brandigest

August 27, 2012 at 1:39 pm

That car is a product of talent, determination, strive, hard work and grace of God. We can ave ours just like him by putting all those virtues and elements in the fore of our struggle.www.brandigest.wordpress.com

11. Blackknight

August 27, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Comedy!!! Wow.Am seriously considering a career change right now. But seriously, this dude is not all that funny…I don’t think his jokes crack me to be honest. Is there something going on in Nigeria that I am not aware of?
    Wow,am speechless because I love those two cars but I also know that in Corporate America today, it will take me years to be able to save up for this RR. Wow, and they say Nigeria is hard? What am I even doing here in America?Just working to pay bills every single month while boys are lol to the banks in Naija.

12. Gee daY

August 27, 2012 at 2:53 pm

errrrrr excuse me, i dont mean to sound like I got me hater on! well….maybe I do…dudes escalades seats are wrapped in plastic(nylon) and why on earth is he out on BN with pictures of a used cadi? someone? pictures of my garage are not on BN and trust…..you want to see whats there!

13. i no send

August 27, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Haters.com welcome o…..i go dye is arguably one of the funniest comedians even basket mouth acknowledges this…. i think he deserves whatever he has worked to achieve …its better than joining militant gangs as his mates in warri are doing….kudos jor

14. joy

August 27, 2012 at 3:41 pm

when u see people who suceed in their little way appreciate them, and thank G0d for his blessing an happy for him thank GOD, cos what u kick agaist can never be yours maybe for you to be crack up u forget your problem

15. cledges

August 27, 2012 at 4:05 pm

The Nylon is there for pple like you to see its brand new and not tokunbo. Well done I go dye. I remember when you were hustling. See am , God don er ur bread. Abeg enjoy. Life is to short jor.

16. huh?

August 27, 2012 at 6:02 pm

What I don’t understand is why all d additional plus by BN,like he has other investment,he is building a house for his mum(is he just doing that?)…bla bla bla,is it part of d whole plot in other not to attack him? I respect this blog so much,infact d only blog I comment on,not so thrill abt this post.Don’t care if this comment is post anyway

17. big penis guy

August 27, 2012 at 6:27 pm

thumbs up man,u rock.

18. atutupoyoyo

September 5, 2012 at 1:01 pm

lol……i go die, levels don change oh……..dis ur skinirella legs never add weight?.lol…………na God bless u my brother, keep up the good work……