Events

Don’t Miss This! Abuja’s Premier Fashion & Music Event, RUNWAY 3 takes place on 10.11.12 at the ThisDay Dome

BellaNaija.com

On Saturday 10th November 2012, at 7pm, the Thisday Dome in Abuja will open it’s doors for guests of the third installment of the hugely successful Runway show. Aptly named Runway 3: 10.11.12, the show is this years follow up to last years Runway 2: 11.11.11.

The Runway is an Abuja grown annual fashion and entertainment event. The extra-ordinary night features a mix of 12 menswear and womenswear designers showing exclusive collections, with refreshing interludes of music and comedy performances. A lively after party follows at Vanilla Restaurant & Lounge.

Date: Saturday 10th November 2012
Venue: Thisday Dome, Abuja
Time: 7PM

Connect with The Runway – @RunwayAbuja or http://www.runwayabuja.com/ for information on tickets.

Sponsored Content

1. Tumbi

October 23, 2012 at 3:30 pm

I attended the last editions in Abuja and Denrele was an amazingggggggg host! Last year, he got there late and even though Vina was annoyingly irritating, Denrele was the climax of the show.
    I he he returns again this year because he is the only reason I’m buying a ticket. Plus I get to scout for hot males too! Runway3, can’t wait.

2. Wasco

October 24, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Denrele will be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. anon

October 26, 2012 at 12:47 pm

How did y’all know Denrele would be there *confused face*?

4. Benedicta

October 27, 2012 at 12:31 am

Please no Vina Abeg! I hear Ebuka wil be hostin wit Chigurl. Ebuka doesn’t have stage craft but we will manage Chigurl. Denrele as always will harass the crowd which I so totally love.
    Can’t wait to see fresh designs. Good job Ogwa and team.
    Male models? Kai I can’t wait.
    Any Cabanas this year?

5. Nnenna

October 28, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Haven’t been to any event in Abuja! I just might be deflowered by this one!!! LOL!!!:-*

6. Lasree

October 30, 2012 at 7:24 am

If Denrele is hostin this Runway show again, then he has to be the busiest man in this country! I just saw him at the Halloween party here in Abuja. The bobo dey chop money o. Abeg BN, do you have his number? Some famzing gast happen

7. Mildred

October 30, 2012 at 7:26 am

Who will be performing? Can’t wait. I got my ticket on Friday.
    Was at the preparry too.
    Show promises to be exciting, we can trust Derele and Chigurl. Pls Ebuka will bore us to death same way as vina. #hiss
    The models had better be better than last year.

8. Didi

October 30, 2012 at 5:19 pm

BellaNaija pls change the url from http://www.runwabuja.com to http://www.runwayabuja.com.