If you haven’t heard already, Big Brother Africa has been renewed for an eighth season slated to start in less than three months on Sunday, May 26, 2013. As usual, a lot of entries from hopeful participants were sent in online back in February and we are all a few steps closer to finding out who the new housemates will be.
Nonetheless, all hope is not lost for those that couldn’t send in online applications because it’s time for the open auditions. So, even if you didn’t apply online, you can attend the open auditions and prove to the Big Brother Africa 8 team why you deserve to be in the house this year.
All you need to do is:
- Verify that you are 21 years or older, since you need to be to enter the competition, and are in possession of a valid passport.
- Verify that you are a legal citizen of one of the following participating countries:
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- Obtain application forms from the various MultiChoice offices.
- Make sure you are there on time for the auditions along with other shortlisted candidates.
- Reveal your Big Brother Africa personality to impress the Big Brother Africa team and who knows, you may be the next Kevin Chuwang, Uti Nwachukwu or Karen Igho.
The auditions will take place at Protea Hotel Leadway in Lagos from Monday 11 March 2013 to Thursday 14 March 2013. Auditions start at 9.00am so try to be prompt.
If you are short listed during the selection process, M-Net and the producers of Big Brother Africa will contact you.
For more inquiries, you can check the FAQ page on their official website here and catch up on all the latest entertainment news HERE as the excitement and anticipation around Africa’s biggest reality show sweeps across the continent… again.
Photo Credit: bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com