Music

Romance…Yes/No? What’s Up with Music Superstar Banky W & Ghanaian hottie Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia?

We have seen these 2 for a while now. Each time, skillfully avoiding being photographed together. Anyone who follows Nigerian superstar Banky W on Instagram will know that he is not afraid to be photographed with the ladies so why the “low key” behaviour here?

Who is the mysterious lady we’ve spotted with Banky W lately? She is Ghanaian hottie Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia. Andrea is a marketing executive and is the head of Corporate Communication for Del-York in Ghana.

A source tells BN “Banky and Andrea have been seeing each other for a while, they have kept it on the low because it was casual at first but now fingers crossed because they are good together“. BN spotted the very good looking duo at Tiwa Savage‘s album listening party, they looked extremely close as they came in together and spent the event next to each other.

Banky W (1)We also spotted them together at the AMVCAs trying extra hard not to be photographed together.

Banky-W (1) Banky-W (2)

Check out Andrea at Banky’s album launch R&BW: The Grand Love Project event.

We are loving Banky and Andrea together! What are your thoughts?

"What do you really do for a living any way?", "Your face looks familiar. Was it on TV?" These questions follow me around everyday. Why don't you join them. Instagram | Twitter: @Onos_

1. Bleed blue

May 27, 2013 at 9:48 am

Yeepa! Atoke ooooh! Banky why na? 🙁

• Posh

May 27, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Oh yeah! I’ve always known it was a matter of time before Nigerian men begin to go after Ghanaian ladies!
      Truth be told Ghanaian ladies are hotter, well spoken & classier, just like Nigerian men are!

• Cutiepie

May 27, 2013 at 2:25 pm

Says who? Bet you are ghanian. Haha,you lie.Now, let the twists begin. Iam sure if it was Ghanian men vs naija ladies, you will say naija men are not classy, that is why,the women are goingfor ghanianmen Trying to save face huh?. If i were you, i would be bothered as to why the finest of your womwn only go for naija men. Yvonne nelson, check, nadia B, check.Notthat naija womwn are complaining,trust me we have enough men to go around.

• Cutiepie

May 27, 2013 at 2:49 pm

Sorry for the many typos, #ipadtingz

• Mrs Rotimi Alakija

May 27, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Ooo Shut up. NEXT!!!!!

• Ready

May 27, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Lol. Whose truth is being told? Comot joo before some people take the bait. Live, love, let live…and stop with the mumu contrasting.

• kokolette04

May 27, 2013 at 4:28 pm

Please if you don’t have anything sensible to say then keep quiet! Being classy has absolutely nothing to do with your nationality. Nigerian women are equally attractive, classier and very well-spoken! that’s a well-known fact all over.

• tush

May 28, 2013 at 3:06 am

Truth be told… all the Nigerian men want is “their waist”.
      Sweetie they’d still end up with Nigerian girls.

• Nwakaeku

May 28, 2013 at 7:26 am

Okay ooooo,we have heard,but pls wake up from your dream, okokorokoooooooooooooooooooo,day don break ooooo.

• anonymous

July 10, 2013 at 10:03 am

u sound like FOOL!In every nation, tribe and race there are classy hot, well spoken and classy people and there are the extremely loud and bush ones. I lived in Ghana for years and I can tell u that there are some really uncouth Ghanaian ladies…they are absolutely gorgeous and beautifully shaped tho

2. Dlapikin

May 27, 2013 at 9:57 am

She is gorgeous! And apparently she has a brain included! Good for you Mr Capable!

3. madman

May 27, 2013 at 9:58 am

she’s pretty.

4. doyin

May 27, 2013 at 10:05 am

She’s gorgeous they look cute together though

• Teris

May 27, 2013 at 11:14 am

together? how’s that?

5. HRS

May 27, 2013 at 10:14 am

One semi-down….. 🙁 … Well! On to the next one! Atoke, move on too o!

6. magh

May 27, 2013 at 10:14 am

lol i thought the last picture was a mannequin… but they are cute either ways

• aunty

May 28, 2013 at 12:16 am

ditto @the last picture!

7. Omo1

May 27, 2013 at 10:15 am

I didn’t see anything!

• OK

May 27, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Hmm, I thought it was only me? All I see is a series of various pics with different people

8. iba

May 27, 2013 at 10:15 am

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? It should have been meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Banky. LOL

Oh well goodluck to them as long as they are happy…

9. nene

May 27, 2013 at 10:18 am

she’s amazingly gorgeous. i thought she was with chris attoh? i know she used to be his girlfriend.

10. loveth O.

May 27, 2013 at 10:36 am

hummmmmmmmm

11. Jewelz

May 27, 2013 at 10:59 am

She is very pretty….beauty plus brains now thats a woman Banky W should go for…but i though the chick is in a relationship with Chris Attoh??whatever happened?

12. Mrs Rotimi Alakija

May 27, 2013 at 11:23 am

1st was WIZKID, now is Banky, DJXCLUSIVE, i am patiently waiting for u, please don’t break my heart.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

May 27, 2013 at 12:21 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOUR NAME, THOUGH!!!!! May it not move from faith to stalking, in Jesus’ name 🙂

• Mrs Rotimi Alakija

May 27, 2013 at 2:15 pm

AMEN My Sister. although i think its too late for that prayer sha oooo.

• The Real Mrs Rotimi Alakija

May 30, 2013 at 3:20 am

I am sorry but your heart must break once more. Ever since I spotted Dj Exclusive, I have become his and he has become mine. I have planned our wedding, our honeymoon and the number of children in my head. And nothing and no one can stand in the way of this our love. lol. thank you

13. anonymous

May 27, 2013 at 12:15 pm

I don’t see any solid nus here cos d story doesn’t seem true. BN is just tryn increase viewership

14. Mz Socially Awkward...

May 27, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Kai, Atoke… I really wanted this to work out for you so that I could have forced myself unto your guestlist by claiming “I was there when it all started”. No mind this Banky of a somebori, he’s not worthy of your fantabulous, amazing self.

15. Bunmi

May 27, 2013 at 12:50 pm

Ghanaian babes like Nigerian men sha. Nigerian men have more personality and are smooth talkers so I guess. She is definitely Banky’s type. Light skinned, pretty, and petite. I will ignore that hair in the last pic.

16. salsera

May 27, 2013 at 1:30 pm

naah – they are not dating joor.

17. Awaiting Moderation

May 27, 2013 at 1:34 pm

What are our thoughts? Why should we have any opinion on two people who want to be togther?Abeg leave them to their love or non love.

• salsera

May 27, 2013 at 1:44 pm

i agree – enuf stalking

18. Anonymous

May 27, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Its about time banky settled down… I hope she can cook. looool Yea am sounding like his mama now.

• Adedayo

May 27, 2013 at 5:55 pm

She doesn’t need too…he is “CHEF W”..lol

19. Teddy Bear

May 27, 2013 at 2:07 pm

She’s just alright to me. The girl he’s dancing with in the kente scarf is much prettier in my opinion.

• Ready

May 27, 2013 at 3:17 pm

Boo…people don’t date people just because of looks. Maybe she just really gets him and he’s comfortable with her?

• Teddy Bear

May 28, 2013 at 1:45 pm

Sure. That’s plausible. I still think the girl with the kente scarf is prettier.

• Omo1

May 28, 2013 at 5:05 pm

I think she’s only saying cos of all the attention drawn to the Andrea lady..funny enough, i share her thoughts 🙂

20. Proudly Ghanaian

May 27, 2013 at 5:56 pm

Haahahaaaha @Cutiepie blaming an iPad for her poor diction, spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. Sweetheart, if you were using an iPad, it would have at least auto corrected the word Ghanaian for you!
    As to your comment; you claim Nigerian women have enough men to go around. So why your rant about Ghanaian women chasing Nigerian men?! It’s even hilarious that you think Ghanaian women chase your men! We don’t! Your men FLOCK to us in droves!

Instead of you and the other commenters coming for @Posh’s head for the remark she made, why don’t you use that time and energy to figure out what you Nigerian women are doing, that has your men crossing borders to come and find love in the arms of us Ghanaian women!

• Iyanmaaaa!!

May 27, 2013 at 11:03 pm

I agree with you my dear! But I only wish you posted this comment on “BellaGhene” or maybe it’s “BellaKente”….
      Inferiority Complex part 1, 2, & 3!

• chiquita

June 3, 2013 at 12:44 am

Abeg,, I no fit laugh! Bellakente.

• Proudly Nigerian

May 28, 2013 at 7:32 am

The way you people keep attacking Nigeria really amazes me,like really the issue now that Nigerian guys date Ghanaian girls cos of whatever,okay clap for yourself,you have achieved something major,congratulations.

21. Adedayo

May 27, 2013 at 6:06 pm

Haa, you Bella Naija people ehnnnn,after that man responded to your very long love letter and took you to “Lonsh” —>(Lunch), you people are now kobalizing him n decoding things ehhh…..#YouSeeYourLifeOutside

But Why is she tailing behind “Captain” ?? —-
    Let ” Toolz” not catch your skinny Ghanian yansh lurking behind her man
    I kid-I Kid

They make a fine couple..She has a bit resemblance to his mom–maybe its just d light skin

22. Bebe

May 27, 2013 at 7:47 pm

She’s bi-racial abi mixed, with long hair and a pretty face. Of course she’s winning because Nigerian men are very superficial and like thier women a certain way. To these Ghana Ninjas making noise, apart from Nadia Buari who is also light skinned abi mixed with long hair and a pretty face, which other girls are winning in your country? Oh yeah, Yvonne Nelson but her case is special because she’s gorgeous.

Anyway yeah Banky needs to settle down so good luck to him.

• lovia

May 28, 2013 at 5:40 am

there are so many of them. you only know nadia and yvonne because they act in nollywood.

23. Aryah

May 27, 2013 at 10:24 pm

I can’t wait to see who Banky ends up with.
    Chai! The kind lullabies wey this man go dey sing him wife to bed ehn. Chwoi!

24. didabliz

May 28, 2013 at 8:47 am

hmmmmmm……

25. binta

May 28, 2013 at 9:29 am

yes there are beautiful ghanian babes, but truth be told, the most attractive ones are usually of mixed blood, whether european or other african mixtures. now do we really care who is hotter no… infact ghanana has abt 8.7 million females, while naija has 10 to 13times the amount… we dont care, let banky date whom ever he likes, as long as the love is true and they treat eachother with respect and love, then what we say should not matter. We all know that a man who findeth a wife, findeth a good thing and that is what we should wish our fav celebs. We might wish to have them to ourselves but the fact is they are here to entertain us, not to appease our fantasies . I truly hope they are together, they deserve to truly find that love which is true.

26. Bella

May 28, 2013 at 11:24 am

Kudos to @Binta. The rest of y’ll really got time to be hating – why? Does it really matter where Banky ends up, for as long as he is happy and content. Na wa o. Do we really need to say which country is better, what if he had ended up with a Kenya, Tanzanian, or South African, Malawian babe, then what? You people have time o. Abeg, love is love where ever he lay his head down may it be peaceful, Please stop spawning hatred between countries! are we not all africans with good and bad traits for each country. MScheewwww. Banky be happy my dear where ever you are!

27. Yuwa P

May 29, 2013 at 4:03 am

the guy is not even cute, that head is massive! lol. i cant

28. phlo

May 30, 2013 at 12:30 pm

No offense but, damn! she obviously is too good for Banky.

29. Debbie

June 2, 2013 at 2:06 am

She ‘s pretty but why does she look cold in dem pics. In the 2nd and 3rd pic, people around dem are dancing even Banky looks like he’s enjoying himself – d man is sweating but the girls is just standing dere like his bodyguard. I understand that they are trying to be private ( that is if they are dating), but that does not mean you can’t dance with your man.

30. Yaba

June 3, 2013 at 12:14 pm

Thank you jare. Rumour i call it.

• MT

June 10, 2013 at 11:32 pm

We haven’t even seen a picture of them “together”. I’m more likely to guess she’s with Demuren than Banky! This one is a questionable gist o Onos.