News

What a Beautiful Family! Check out South African Celeb Nonhle Thema, Her Fiancé & Baby on the Cover of Drum Magazine

Onos

nonhle-thema-fiance-arthur-drm-magazine

If you ever said “Love at first sight doesn’t exist”, you’d certainly have a problem with South African Celeb, Nonhle Thema who talks with popular South African Drum magazine about her beautiful relationship, her baby and how she got blinged up by her long-time boyfriend -now fiance, Arthur Bolton back in March, 2013.

Nonhle Thema Engaged

This is the first ever interview that the former Channel O VJ Nonhle speaks about the relationship, which started in 2010. In case you didn’t know, Nonhle is now 31; her Englishman Arthur is now 24 and her cute baby Star Phoenix Ivy Zime is about six months. But, all that’s on their minds right now, and ours too, are their huge wedding plans.

Nonhle Thema

at their posh Jozi home

BN will definitely keep you posted so keep it locked right here.

More photos of the beautiful family!

nonhle

Nonhle 2Nonhle 3Nonhle 6
NonhleNonhle 7
NonhleNonhle 2Nonhle 5
Nonhle 4

Photo Credit: Drum.co.za | Vandrusville| Instagram

1. tessa

May 14, 2013 at 10:47 am

BEAUTIFULL NONHLE

2. salsera

May 14, 2013 at 10:58 am

7yrs difference, but please was the wedding dress on the cover for the sake of the shoot? i dont understand why he’s still fiance

3. Hurperyermie

May 14, 2013 at 11:08 am

lovely

4. I hate people that say "thank me later"

May 14, 2013 at 11:10 am

wow!! she hasn’t aged one bit….work it girl!!
    In other news(literally) , abeg wetin be intersex lesbian again?? nothing wey we no go hear. I’m thinking it’s a guy that changed to a girl but wants to be with girls (think I saw ‘that’ on one of them talk shows once)
    These people just keep confusing themselves not me…
    **opensnewgoogletab**

5. comment awaiting moderation!

May 14, 2013 at 11:14 am

I’m few month older than my Fiance’ and that get me worry,even thou he says he doesn’t Care..

• Solomon's daughter

May 14, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Hmmm, he doesn’t care NOW, hope he’ll always forever not care o. cos i was once going to consider gettin into such till d day d boy said real rude stuffs, i thank God i hadn’t fallen into him, sharpally i put him in his “small boy” place. he had to seriously apologize, till today he respects me now like a big sis and doesn’t talk towards dat side again.

6. Inebaby

May 14, 2013 at 11:18 am

Age is just a number! They are cute together!

7. Joan

May 14, 2013 at 11:21 am

BN, hold up o!! Wasn’t it y’all that reported that she was engaged to that Lil Wayne lookalike with dreads? What happened with that story? Please clarify your news abeg, and do post my comment. 🙂

• Iwari

May 14, 2013 at 11:37 am

I think he is d lil wayne lookalike, he probably just cut his dreads

• Joan

May 14, 2013 at 1:07 pm

Oh freal? Well if that’s him, he sure cleans up REALLY nice 🙂 🙂 🙂

• bisi23

May 14, 2013 at 3:11 pm

And lightened his skin by 10 shades

• Chic

May 14, 2013 at 12:55 pm

Thank you! I read something like that on here too!

• SUSPECT

May 14, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Bella Naija! This is so confusing- http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/03/12/check-out-the-bling-south-african-celeb-nonhle-thema-is-engaged/

It’s not the same guy at all! So, who’s the other guy?

• jcsgrl

May 14, 2013 at 3:19 pm

Nne you talk true o!. See the link here: http://www.bellanaija.com/2013/03/12/check-out-the-bling-south-african-celeb-nonhle-thema-is-engaged/
      BN you all should have some integrity and correct your info. The name you gave on the previous post aint the same name or face as this Arthur guy. Ahn! Ahn!

• Bella

May 14, 2013 at 3:42 pm

dis basically means that you should take all you read with a bit of salt. we should never believe everytin we read on dis so called celebs! so annoying!!!!!!!!!!!

8. pynk

May 14, 2013 at 12:35 pm

hehehe

9. koko

May 14, 2013 at 12:37 pm

with her nasty attitude

10. Abena

May 14, 2013 at 12:52 pm

Bella Naija!i am very confused ooo,were you not the same website which reported and included with pictures of her with that ‘unkempt’ looking dude who was supposed to be her fiance and baby daddy?this clean cut fresh dude could not have easily transformed na?
    so is this Arthur guy the baby daddy or what?*walksawaywithaconfusedlook* Please explain.

11. i no send

May 14, 2013 at 1:06 pm

why do i have a bad vibe about this??…..could it be the maturity of a 31yr old woman to a 24 year old boy…..hmmmmmm

• Chic

May 14, 2013 at 1:55 pm

Not all 31 year olds are mature my dear and Nonhle certainly has a lot of growing up to do, you need to follow her twitter rants my 23 year old cousin is more mature than her

12. Naveah

May 14, 2013 at 3:06 pm

I know it is just for the photo shoot but I hope home girl doesn’ wear pure white for her wedding, if you have a child BEFORE you get married, you gave up that option.

13. bisi23

May 14, 2013 at 3:09 pm

…. That doesn’t look like Young Nucho… or is it my eyes. This guy is 10 shades lighter

• Bella

May 14, 2013 at 3:37 pm

My sister, dis no be lil wayne o, not @ all!

14. Bella

May 14, 2013 at 3:36 pm

Abeg na so called Journalism. This is not Young Nucho aka lil wayne look alike, so what is the meaning of this again, that we shouldnt believe everything we read, na wa for lazy journos. All of you on here said she was pregnant by and engaged to Young Nucho now all of a sudden, so suddenly she is dating an small boy na Engishschool boy, abeg which kin one is dis? Can someone with real credited news please enlighten all of us, or can this be a story she is doing to stay relevant in the media, this is frustrating, so who is the baby daddy and who is who here na. Mscheeewwwww

15. Toyin

May 14, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Na wa o, I guess they put the wrong pikchure last time because this guy looks opposite of the previous one that was posted here. Well, that’s gossip for you, people never put the accurate info out.

16. Turi

May 14, 2013 at 8:58 pm

They obviously don’t look alike, so maybe she didnt marry the lil’wayne lookalike and married this dude instead. It happens all the time ! Although, there is some semblance between the daughter and the guy.

17. mz info

May 15, 2013 at 2:22 pm

You guys are blaming the blogger, in actual fact its Nonhle who is confusing everyone, cuz cleary she was not aware of her baby’s paternity

Scenario: Nonhle: Baby I’m late I think I might be pregnant

BabyDaddy(Arthur): whose the father?

Nonhle: Not sure, could be you or the other guy I was messing with (Young Nucho)

Arthur: ok then I’m too young for this shit, I’m off to the US, call me when you know the paternity of the child

Nonhle: I love you

Arthur: I’m out
    *She calls Young Nucho*

Nonhle: Hey boo I’m pregnant

YN: Ok ill support you no matter what, like a real man should

Nonhle: Wow, thanx (she’s thinking he didn’t even ask if he was the father)

*fast forward to the birth*
    Arthur is there to see if its his baby or not, he falls in love with the idea of being a father

Damn that girl played Young Nucho for real

18. crazo

May 15, 2013 at 3:02 pm

@chic and the likes, I say what eva to your comments. beta gan ff your own and the rest dying for you! odabor

19. age is just a number biko.

mytestimonys.blogspot.com/