News

How Deep Is Your Love? Watch Olu Ososanya’s Short Film – “Kryptonite”

BellaNaija.com

There’s love and then there’s LOVE! “Kryptonite” was written and directed by Olu Yomi Ososanya. It was was produced by Seun Ajayi, starring Michael Switch,Angela Adiele  and Frances Okeke.

Watch the video here.

1. just saying

June 15, 2013 at 1:58 pm

ooooookkk???????????????? what is this?

• Bliss

June 15, 2013 at 3:20 pm

Well for starters, they are all easy on the eyes. In addition, no one is faking an accent. Furthermore, picture quality is not bad at all. Also the guy’s energy is very light and playful. “How deep is your love” is not a whole idea, still its a pretty good concept. Develop the idea and work it into scenes and it could potentially be a badass webisode or feature film.

• Olu

June 16, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Feedback appreciated.Pls check out BLISS and leave some more helpful feeback. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cShR_TbnBHE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

• Perfect

June 17, 2013 at 1:38 am

WTF webisodes? Are you drinking rum. This person must know someone who works at Bella to have this posted

2. Adetola

June 15, 2013 at 3:11 pm

I just wasted 3 minutes of my life on this crap

3. Sel

June 15, 2013 at 7:24 pm

???????

4. dontmention

June 15, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Wow…..this girl has such a beautiful side view……but not au much frontal……either way….Na pretty babe shad…..not very interesting short doh…time wasted no point made.

5. Nawa OOO

June 15, 2013 at 10:14 pm

lmao! wtf? what is the essence of this

6. binta

June 15, 2013 at 11:39 pm

bella naija i know you ment well by this, but who ever posted this just do me a favor and slap yourself..smh

7. Rukky

June 16, 2013 at 1:12 am

Note to artists: When you’re being poetic with your art try and make it as easily understandable to the average audience as possible. I’m also kind of confused and unless it’s a full length film with a fully developed plot, people don’t really like to think about what the pretext is to the story based on the title and whether or not the storyline, at first sight, represents the inferences drawn. A short film should, I think, be like a haiku: short, coherent and understandable. I’m not an expert, just my 2 cents, no nonsense, make sense LOL 😉

8. Rukky

June 16, 2013 at 1:26 am

and when I mentioned pretext I meant the justification of the content of the short film based on the title given. I hope this helps. Otherwise, I enjoyed it even if I didn’t really understand what was going on

9. Dementia

June 16, 2013 at 5:44 am

I am embarrassed. Nollywood is just getting worse.

10. Seyi

June 16, 2013 at 8:39 am

Nice one! Well done guys!!

11. lolo

June 16, 2013 at 11:41 am

mtchewww

12. Tiey Rex

June 17, 2013 at 7:57 am

All the negative criticisms are very lazy. The guys sasys hedoes not use the word love carelessly then says he loves the other girl’s cooking. Omo his girlfriend no slap a well!This piece can be intrpreted in so many ways: irony is one. and hypocricy is another (as in Bell Naija readers are hypocrites). Oh and that’s my 2 cents!

• Kiki

June 17, 2013 at 9:40 pm

Exactly Hun, you seem to be the only one that got it. Naija, kingdom of the obvious!

13. Retrochic