Music

He Was Arrested Twice? Ace Lyricist Vector Opens Up About His Split With YSG Record Label

Onos

Vector 2

From the grapevine, news hit the web a few weeks ago that “Follow Me Dey Go” rapper, Vector was arrested as a result of a dispute with his record label YSG Entertainment.

The label is reported to be a division Young Shall Grow Motors company and its CEO is Obiora Obianodo, the first son of Vincent Obianodo, the MD of Young Shall Grow Motors Ltd.

In an interview with HipTV, Vector opens up for the first time on his arrest and his dispute with his label.

Check on it!

Photo Credit: BellaNaija

1. JADE

July 8, 2013 at 2:03 pm

He isnt articulate at all, doesnt know if he wants to speak english or pidgin and never really answers the questions directly. dryyyy 😐

2. Mariaah

July 8, 2013 at 2:28 pm

Aww baby.. I’m so sorry.. I didn’t even realise until someone was asking for his new handle on twitter O_o It is well…

I didn’t know YSG is Young Shall Grow making me LOL…

3. Abinibi

July 8, 2013 at 6:02 pm

This punk didnt answer the questions, talking off point about business studies and dodging the damned question. Plus, I saw fear in those eyes, this cat cannot speak about what the issue was, how are you gonna chill in police custod, kacking behind bars for hours and come out and NOT KNOW why you just went thruought that shit. Vec, GERROUTOFHERE with that I dont know why act. all I can say is smarten up and get some real muscle behind u, stop being absolutely bullied by this label.

• Mike

February 13, 2014 at 5:14 pm

The owner of the shoe feels the pain, that one no mean say the shoe no fine o!!!

4. Lala

July 9, 2013 at 1:54 am

You all should go back to school you can’t all be Tuface now. Ah!

5. dee one

July 9, 2013 at 3:53 am

“Was it business or personal issues” simple question and he went about rambling nonsense that he himself I’m sure cannot comprehend.