News

Registration is Now Open for MUD Make Up Academy Classes! View the Schedule

image

Hey Make up and beauty enthusiasts, registration for the MUD Make up Academy is now open. Register and join this in this great opportunity to take your creative skills to the next level. The academy has programs structured for both beginners and advanced candidates.

Course Contents
History of Make Up
Skin Preparation Techniques
Foundation Principles
Eyebrow Grooming
Types of Make Up
Make up Tools & Uses
Shadow Application and Blending
Eyeliner Application
Eyelash Application (Strip & Single)
Natural Flawless Make Up
Bridal Make Up & Hair
Gele Tying
Runway Make Up
The Business Side of Make Up

View the Details

Lagos and Abuja
One-month weekday class:  Monday 5th – Friday 30th August 2013
Two-week weekday class: Monday 5th  –  Friday 16th August 2013
Six-week weekend class: Saturday 3rd August – Wednesday 14th September 2013

Venues

Lagos
12B, Fatai Idowu Arobieke, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
66, Bajulaiye Road, Somolu, Yaba -Lagos.

Abuja
Bloomsbury Plaza, 1245 Adetukumbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja

Times
Morning Session: 11AM – 2PM.

Port Harcourt
Two-week weekday class: Monday 5th – Friday 16th August 2013

Venue
Gifty’s Daughter Beauty, No 6 Khana Street, Dline, Port Harcourt

Time
Morning Session: 11AM – 2PM | Evening Session: 4PM – 7PM.

Registration Deadline: Friday 2nd August 2013

For complete course contents, fees, registration and other details call 07082978030 | Add BBM Pin 2A929402 | Email [email protected] |Visit www.mudnigeria.com
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. Temizzy

July 29, 2013 at 10:50 am

yaaaaaaay finally

2. ENIFOME

July 29, 2013 at 11:10 am

No weekend classes in port harcourt.

3. Bcrown

July 29, 2013 at 3:29 pm

nice
    bcrownclothing.com

4. BABIOUS

August 1, 2013 at 4:48 pm

MEHN D MONEY IS TOO MUCH O,KAI! will they employ me after training? na wa 4 naija

5. farida

November 19, 2013 at 3:12 pm

How much is it,and can I apply now

6. miriam

November 21, 2013 at 7:54 pm

Hi! Pls I will luv 2 knw details on hw 2 register 4 d make up class,pls I will be glaad if u get bck 2 me4 d price,class,and time.I in abj.so will also like 2 knw where ur office is located.

7. ijeoma

April 11, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Hello Pls I will like 2 konw details on hw 2 register 4 d make up class,pls I will be glaad if u get bck 2 me4 d price,class,and time.I in lagos.so will also like 2 knw where ur office is

8. akinola sarah

March 31, 2015 at 2:47 pm

please i want to undergo makeup classes, i cant find any contact on your page for enquries.
    regards
    Akinola Sarah

9. Ruth

August 29, 2015 at 8:35 pm

hi MA Tara. my name is ruth i relly need ur advice i just finished my final year exam in d university waiting for NYSC March 2016 . i love make up I HV passion for these I HV been doing alot my self with cheap makeup tools I HV been doing well but there a lot really want to learn. I kno I can do real well and am a fast Leaner. how do I become a make up artist I will send to u one of my makeup video is funny but for my level in make is cool. pls how will it costbfor how long will it take to learn everything

10. mercy ezera

February 4, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Pls I want to register for ur make up class. How is the fees for new beginners