News

Don’t Get Bogged Down by Monday! Watch the Funny Skit of Frank Donga – ‘The Former Boss’

BellaNaija.com

We all know how Mondays can be such a drag, especially when there’s a holiday so close. As you try to get through today in anticipation of the holiday ahead, recline your seat for a while and watch this funny video of Frank Donga on NdaniTV.

He’s at an interview (again) and this time he’s being asked about his previous employer. Watch our dear Frank give us his classic facial act. Oh and don’t forget to check out the babe behind him… she’s visiting our site 😉

Enjoy the video.

1. Don'tcare

October 14, 2013 at 1:29 pm

I love Frank Donga. His expressions are priceless. heheheh

2. Ashley B

October 14, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Me: Sikiraaaaaa ooooo!!! where is sikira?
    Sikira: Sirrrrr!!
    Me: come n mop d floor. lol I don piss 4 pant. lmao!!!

• Hian!

October 14, 2013 at 3:35 pm

LMHO

3. jamar

October 14, 2013 at 2:22 pm

Very hilarious…. couldnt help it

4. Meez

October 14, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Lmaoooo “u say he’s ur brother”

5. Bimpe

October 14, 2013 at 3:26 pm

Lolz. morale of the story. DONT talk bad about people esp behind their backs. you know you cant say it to their faces then its best you kept mum

6. cathy

October 14, 2013 at 3:33 pm

omg!!! lol

7. ReadNG

October 14, 2013 at 3:39 pm

Nollywood needs more actors and actresses like him. He conveys his character so well. He is so believable.

Click on readngm.wordpress.com to view and contribute to the biggest and fastest growing Nigerian blog directory. The blogs have been grouped into different categories for easy navigation.
    Kind regards
    ReadNG Admin

8. MSBROWN

October 14, 2013 at 3:46 pm

started laughing even before the video started..i agree with don’t care, his expressions are priceless.

9. quiet confidence

October 14, 2013 at 4:15 pm

OMG! This is toooo hilarious.

10. adelegirl

October 14, 2013 at 6:17 pm

OMG! I couldn’t control the laughter. I love Frank Donga I no go lie! He gets me every time- his facial expressions are priceless! “Confam!” Buahahahhahahaa! Kai! Laughed so hard my cheeks ache and now have to rush to pee cos I nearly piss for body!

11. CarliforniaBawlar

October 14, 2013 at 8:30 pm

lmao….I haven’t seen this video and I already had a laugh…..”…..what about 2-5?” hahaha…this guy is priceless.. oya lemmme watch 😀

12. Mz Socially Awkward...

October 15, 2013 at 1:57 pm

BN, that girl in the background is representative of many of us clandestine visitors to your site during office hours (although, I must vindicate myself right now and clarify that I’m on my lunch). *self-righteous smirk*

Hahahaha! And Frank Donga just needs his own show (like that “An Idiot Abroad” series, except for Naija f0lk). Please Ndani, make it happen! “You say he’s your brother, sah? Ehn? Maybe I can collect my letter now… I can work weekends.” Help us Lord!

13. chigirl

October 16, 2013 at 3:31 am

oMG!, Mr Frank Doga has finished me…tehehehhheeeeee!!!!, this is not fair!, how can someone be this funny?, it is a crime. Geeeeezzzz…. i don laff tire, i love u Mr Donga, I loooooooove uuuuuuu!!!!!!….

@Mz socially awkward, that line slayed me…..heheheeee!!!!

14. HRS

November 21, 2013 at 5:57 pm

@BN, yup!!! That’s how we all visit Bella Naija at our various work places, I usd to be called Miss Bella at my former work place, my former Boss was not a bad man unlike Frank Donga’s…. lol… At my new place, I’m left alone at my desk so no one can see my screen as I visit and giggle checking out Bella!

@Franga Donga… Your expression is priceless!!!!! I laughed so hard!!!! 😀

15. Silvia

November 22, 2013 at 12:22 am

Jeez dis guy haff killed me with laugh.