Events

Something for the #FitFam! Bodyline Fitness & Gym Set to Open this Weekend | Saturday 26th October 2013

BellaNaija.com

Bodyline Fitness & Gym - BellaNaija - October 2013Hey #FitFam, we have got something for you.

Bodyline Fitness & Gym owned by lawyer cum businessman, Bankole Opashi will be opening in Lagos this week. The welness center offering innovative fitness and nutrition programs originally launched in Abuja, but now is bring its services to you in Lagos.

According to the owner, Bankole, “We want Nigerians to relax and rejuvenate, while keeping fit and eating healthy. We’re also reluctant to serve alcohol; instead, providing wide options our friends would love“.

The fitness facilities within the wellness center include an indoor swimming pool, male and female sauna rooms, weight and cycling rooms while the yoga, kickboxing, dance and pilates sections cater to individual fitness needs as well as exclusive salon offerings for both men and women.

Not only are they launching this week, they have a super star celebrity, Darey Art Alade, that can tell you exactly what Bodyline Fitness & Gym is all about. According to Darey, “It’s more than a gym. It’s a full option wellness center Lagosians in particular, and Nigerians will love“.

Date: Saturday 26th October 2013
Time: 3PM
Venue: No.6, Bank Road (close to Ikoyi Club), Ikoyi, Lagos.
Sponsored Content

1. Rexie

October 23, 2013 at 7:36 pm

I love the blue equipment! Very nice. Can’t help but wonder what price of membership will be? #arm #leg #orboth

muffintopsnlovehandles.tumblr.com

• anonymous

October 24, 2013 at 7:39 am

Definitely it’ll cost all you’ve stated..lol….

2. Gistyinka Blog

October 23, 2013 at 8:48 pm

Hmmm

3. John

October 23, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Great! Going to Nigeria this weekend. Had been wondering how to get my daily exercise before I saw this. Bought a jump rope just in case I can’t find a gym near me. Might give this a try instead.

4. deb

October 23, 2013 at 10:20 pm

U see the problem I have, using the gym and having to drive back to my house. Someone please enlighten me on this.

• yay!

October 24, 2013 at 8:55 am

all na “work out” lol

5. Cee

October 23, 2013 at 11:26 pm

Cool

6. CC

October 23, 2013 at 11:35 pm

Thanks,one fast food joint down.

7. A.A

October 24, 2013 at 12:59 am

men meat market, single razz babes oya

8. yay!

October 24, 2013 at 8:52 am

my friends went there and have been going on and on and on and on and onnn about Bodyline,they say it doesnt even look real,gotta go witness this grand unveiling on saturday too LOL..weldone guys!

9. Aibee

October 24, 2013 at 9:04 am

Nice! Wish there was gym close to my house on the mainland. That’s how I went to the gym in one hotel in my hood. Was told they open at 10am and close by 6pm. Which kind of fake gym be that? Pschew. ALl ye gym owners, biko come and set up in the Oshodi/Ajao Estate/Airport Road area oh. For a girl’s sake.

10. pynk

October 24, 2013 at 9:24 am

Being a fitness not somewhat, going to the gym and getting back to drive home to your car isn’t rocket science. Pack your gym bag before you leave home and go straight to the gym after work. Some people go to the gym aas a traffic delay tactic, meaning shower after workout around 8pm and hit 3rd mainland bridge.. and if you simply can’t afford the gym, run the Lekki ikoyi bridge or even just walk it if you live close by. Just make sure that you personally understand the method to your own madness. If you live in a building with more than 3 floors, run the stairs multiple times to lose weight aand do squats for a nicer bum and situps for ur abs. Otan

11. Hourglass

October 24, 2013 at 9:49 am

Hey Aibee,There’s one in Oshodi. Marblefield Hotel, close to the express. Its a cool one. U can check it out. They open at 8am and close at 10pm.

• Aibee

October 24, 2013 at 1:45 pm

@Hourglass, that’s the one I was talking about. I guess they’ve changed their opening and closing times now. I went there in January and got discouraged by their timing. I’ll check again this weekend.
      P.S. I probably know you in real life!

12. Susan Johnson

December 24, 2013 at 11:03 am

Congratulation dear, Can you tel me the open & close timing and what is the charge of membership