News

You’ll Be Amazed! Watch Episode 2 of Darey Art-Alade’s “Love Like A Movie – The Experience”

Waje-in-Red-BellaNaija-397x600

Can we ever get over Darey Art-Alade‘s EPIC show, Love Like A Movie in February 2013?!

The music concert was hosted by Darey himself and American reality TV star Kim Kardashian. Last week, we brought you episode 1, now it’s time for episode 2.

We are all given an exclusive behind-the-scenes look that went into creating the spectacular show.

Check it out!

Watch Episode 1

1. fairygodsister

November 8, 2013 at 8:57 am

Love, love, love!!! I wait for episodes of this like I anticipated episodes of Gidi Up! Darey is brilliant! Even more brilliant is his wife, and the bit about her insisting on knowledge transfer from the foreign professionals to our brethren! Talk about changing the world from your corner!

2. Vics

November 8, 2013 at 11:01 am

Amazing! Inspiring! What more can I say?

3. Madumere Chidiadi

November 8, 2013 at 2:09 pm

This is the best tribute Goldie has gotten since her demise. God bless your heart Dare, you won my heart a zillion years ago. Feb 9th babies rock o jare!

4. koks

November 8, 2013 at 4:50 pm

Nice background work for everybody. It take both money, discipline and dedication to pull this off.
    Well done Dare. Next time you are going to do one of these, I’ll make sure to come into town for it.

5. 'D

November 9, 2013 at 2:06 am

Amazing! I absolutely love Kaffy! She honestly doesnt get enuf credit for all the effort she puts into these artists videos and shows. And as a woman in the Nigerian entertainment industry, she’s decent, she’s a wife and about to become a mother again. My cap goes off to you, Queen Kaffy! #InspirationalNigerianWoman

6. jinkelele

November 10, 2013 at 1:36 am

Love that Darey’s pursuit of this stretched everyone’s imagination of what is possible if you just believe. But d question is is the show available to buy?