News

“Foreplay is Very Important”! Hear Toni Payne speak on 10 Romantic Things to Do for Her

Everything Toni Payne - January 2014 - BellaNaija

To please your lady, you have to go the extra mile.

PR Exec and former reality TV star Toni Payne kicks off the first episode of her podcast “Everything Toni Payne“.

The ex-wife of music star 9ice is dishing out advice for the men in 10 Romantic Things you can do for her.

Listen!

Here are Toni Payne’s 10 Romantic Things to do for Her
10-Full body massage
9-PDA (Public display of affection)
8-Romantic notes
7-Cuddling
6-A romantic getaway
5-Take a walk
4-Helping out around the house
3-Flowers & gifts
2-Be creative
1-Foreplay

1. Mrs A

January 10, 2014 at 12:27 pm

blah blah blah more interesting topics pls. These tips are very generic.
    Keep it real!
    Entertain us!

2. Pinkfunky

January 10, 2014 at 12:27 pm

It surely didn’t work for you then!!

3. Asup

January 10, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Ok o, BN I’ll also be coming up with my very own, Must do , 10 Things to Do, abi 5 Must Haves List of my own soon. Since everyone is not an Expert I wouldn’t want to be left out! 🙂

4. Hey

January 10, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Foreplay!! I totally agree

5. DAMMY

January 10, 2014 at 1:01 pm

YES Foreplay is very very important….y’all knw what she is talking about *wink*

6. Troll

January 10, 2014 at 1:12 pm

See list abeg! The only reasonable thing there is foreplay ‘cos it plays a major part in satisfying a woman. You’ve been reading too many historical romance, wake up to reality Miss.Payne. Romantic notes ko, romantic pages ni..

• mama

January 10, 2014 at 1:59 pm

take a back seat…..it says to do for her so it implies specific to her…duh…….if all she mentioned are historic then sorry girl you’ve had a very dull love life so far….change your choice of men….

7. Vanessa

January 10, 2014 at 1:29 pm

foreplay is very important, TPayne, and so is a nice and well groomed hair. Brush your hair very well before holding the mic.

• SpiceeAmiee

January 10, 2014 at 2:07 pm

Azin ehhhnnn. The first thing that came to my mind when I opened this page and saw her hair was “kini gbogbo serenre to wa lori eleyi?’

• Ada

January 10, 2014 at 2:36 pm

LOL..LOL..LOL

8. Ijeoma

January 10, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Why is she sounding like this! Why???

9. zibaintl

January 10, 2014 at 2:44 pm

I don’t like it wen people try hard to speak like whites…..Payne,,, you should have told 9ice to do all these to you…I guess u weren’t getting all those stuff…My advice to ladies is that, let your husband know how u want it wen it comes to romance.

10. Fatimah

January 10, 2014 at 3:36 pm

“kini gbogbo serenre to wa lori eleyi?’ hahahahahaha

11. slice

January 10, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Well well at least someone is also telling men what to do.

12. right

January 10, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Why Bella is posting this though? Like we care. Is anyone thinking about kids these days?

13. JB

January 10, 2014 at 5:20 pm

Toni Payne, please give up and go hide somewhere. You and your fake accent suck period!

14. Robin Hood

January 10, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Foreplay. Oh yeah I enjoy playing with four girls at a time in bed

• Love

January 10, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Eyan jatijati ni eh o. Where do you think this is, the playboy mansion? Mchewww

lovedeyshackme.blogspot.com/

15. Alex The Don

January 10, 2014 at 7:21 pm

Negativity and jealousy will not kill Nigerians. To think most of the commenters are women. I feel sorry for the women of our nation, always trying to bring each other down every chance they get. We men do not behave this way. Ask yourself what are you doing with your life, I am sure you were not satisfied with the answer else you would not be so hateful, and bitter. It’s obvious that most of you did not listen. I enjoyed the podcast. Thanks Bella for posting. She still has that great voice that I remember from her parole with that Nigeria International TV show. Too bad her past marital drama overshadowed her true talent. Glad to see she is back. I will check back weekly for new episodes

• Funmi

January 29, 2014 at 4:38 pm

God bless u my brother
      I just hope we change by appreciating every effort
      Meanwhile they are all born again Christian and Muslim o….May God forgives us all

16. Chiamaka Daisy

January 10, 2014 at 8:07 pm

Well, guess she didn’t give 9ice this memo b4 they went to d registry. Better luck next time.

• favoured mama

April 9, 2014 at 2:37 pm

chiamaka very stupid and immature comment…….pray u experience divorce in life then come back and comment……

17. Amaechi

January 10, 2014 at 10:48 pm

Toni Payne is a hustler, mehn. she jumps around from one thing to the other. First, Designing clothes, makeup artist, Managing artists, writing poems and now giving romantic advice. Hey, anything to do to make money but i will advice her to focus on one thing and be the best at it. Nobody listens to the generic advices anymore bcos now people realize marriage is beyond candles and flowers. Foreplay ko, foreplay ni. This only applies to people who are still in their fairy tale world. That hair on her head looks like a nest. I’m still eyeing 9ice though, that’s my boo. He looks like he gives a good *coughs* with those sexy lips. 9ice, oko mi, when is ur album coming out? Sorry, I should know, since I’m ur iyawo.

• slice

January 10, 2014 at 11:39 pm

haba foreplay is fairytale now? sho what does your man do? just stick it in?

18. Hausa Girl in Texas

January 11, 2014 at 9:15 am

Foreplay is part of a healthy relationship.
    You don’t just let your man “stick it in” like Slice said.
    Men need to turn their women.
    Even the Quran encourages foreplay in marriage.
    Stop pretending like you don’t like your men to make you feel loved,
    Caress, massage, kiss you all over, touch you in the right places before the REAL ACTION begins.
    In all honesty, that’s why sex and making love have different meanings.
    Nobody wants a “open it now!” ” Bend over!” And “BA! BA! Boom!” “Till the next time”
    Kind of man. You want him to hold you close to him after making love (That’s part of foreplay)
    The people saying foreplay is faurytales, makes me wonder the kind of men they are either
    Married to or are dating.
    I need that touch, that feeling of being desired and craved for before love making.
    #Quit! Pretending, Keep it Real Ladies#

19. Such a pity

January 11, 2014 at 11:14 am

Nigerian women are their own worst enemies. Here is a woman speaking out on things that cause problems and sadness in our married women’s life, yet, they are bashing her. You lot get what you deserve from your men.

• Hey

February 14, 2014 at 4:40 pm

It amazes me o! See how they are all forming Iron Lady. Dts why weak men cheat with prostitutes cos they are willing and able to go crazy and wild for these guys. If you like be dulling there

20. vic majek

January 13, 2014 at 7:30 pm

[email protected]“kini gbogbo serenre to wa lori eleyi?