News

TB Joshua’s Ministry Delivers a Nigerian Man Who Had “Passion for Men” | Read the Story

TB Joshua - November 2013 - BellaNaija

Pastor TB Joshua‘s church – The Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) has revealed through its Facebook page that Imo state born Mr Tedus was recently delivered from his “affection for men”.

Mr Tedus claims that he suddenly developed “passion for men” after a dream and commends his deliverance at the church for helping him regain his “affection for women”.

Read the story below;

Deliverance is the Answer
Mr Tedus, a Nigerian from Imo State but residing in Cameroon, was travelling to Asia and had a long stopover in an African country where he stayed in a hotel with a swimming pool. He went for a swim with fellow men then went to eat and sleep. That night in a dream, he saw himself swimming in the same swimming pool naked with other men. When he woke up, he was sweating and something entered him and he realised that he no longer had passion for women but rather began to develop passion for men like him. Returning after the trip, broke his relationship with his fiancée who was shocked and could not understand why. Once free from the relationship, something pushed him to research on the internet about relationships with men. As a translator into the French language in his church, he continued assisting in the church while still living that lifestyle and indulging in these sinful desires.

One day, his pastor asked him to go to The SCOAN for deliverance but did not specify why. On New Year’s Eve, he decided that he could not enter 2014 the same and persuaded his cousin to fund his ticket to visit The SCOAN in Lagos, Nigeria.

He arrived in Lagos and found a hotel. He saw the same man from the hotel in his dreams having an affair with him and immediately woke up and determined that he could not sleep anymore but rather made his way to The SCOAN that night. Upon arriving at The SCOAN, he was in one of the many overflow canopies and could not get a pass to enter the church. From nowhere, an old woman who he had never met before handed him a pass, saying, “Here, take mine and go inside.”

He entered and when the wise men were praying, he started to feel like running away. As Wise Man Christopher approached him, he became angry and when he touched him, a voice within him spoke out and he lost control of himself. He knew he was speaking but did not know what he was saying until he was finally delivered in the name of Jesus Christ.

Now, after his deliverance, he testified that his desires have changed and he no longer has passion for men but rather for women. He can now pray and read his Bible without distraction and diversion.
In his advice he said, “Now I am delivered, I no longer have affection for men but for ladies. If you come across someone with the same problem, you should not condemn. The only answer is deliverance.”

Let us remember the words of Prophet T.B. Joshua. Anytime we strive against people, we fight the wrong battle. God loves sinners but hates sin. We should hate the act but not the people. If we fail to see that there are powers that cause people to be bowed down in bondage, we are fighting the wrong battle.

1. Dolly

January 27, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Like i said, the media and Linda Ikeji alike sensationalizing this issue will milk this Gay sh*t till they run dry, now a supposed house of God has jumped on it. Complete side eye at “delivered a gay man”

Now let the typical medieval Nigerian with misplaced priority start bitching on why Gays weren’t created by God. They are robbing y’all and giving ya some distraction coz the government know how gullible and fanatic the average Nigerian is.
    I just wish same passion can be diverted to fighting government for job opportunities, improved living standard and fundamental human needs in the country rather than worry about sexual act that no one has true answers to its origin.
    Y’all are free to call me gay…..I really could give a F’ck!

• Leah

January 27, 2014 at 10:47 pm

“Man made rewiring of a predisposition, playing God”. In this case by a Chaucerian Fraud.

• viola

January 28, 2014 at 8:52 am

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS COMMENT.. NIGERIA HAS MISPLACED PRIORITIES… no electricity, unemployment, poor health care, over-population, still fetching water, bad economy, pollution, no good road, high crime rate, bad educational system, child abuse, no women rights and they’re talking about the gays.. like seriously, i support gay rights but even if i didnt common sense should tell anyone that a lot of things have to be taken care of 1st and that gay ppl are the least of our problems… now, one more avenue for churches to exploit gullible ppl who actually think homosexuality is unnatural. and no, i’m not gay, i just use my brain more than the average nigerian… i love your comment.

2. Retta

January 27, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Weird to see a T.B Joshua Post on BN… As for T.B, all join for marketing strategy noni… #iHailThee

3. Grown Woman

January 27, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Chei,God is great if you put trust in him…

4. Toto

January 27, 2014 at 5:30 pm

Marketing strategy for Gay people!… Market go sell!

5. Uc

January 27, 2014 at 5:32 pm

Okay I think i watched this on Tv yesterday and having d guy narrat his story got me glued to d Tv even more……………what can I say.In d end God himself know d true heart of men and if dis is for publicity well God know best

6. Sexxie

January 27, 2014 at 5:35 pm

Great! I hope this gist is true sha. Deliverance from ‘passion for men’ is better than 14 years in prison. Lol! Oya forward match to SCOAN.

7. Omalicha

January 27, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Selling point! Correct marketing strategy choi!

8. Gingerpuss

January 27, 2014 at 6:01 pm

#Hatetheactnottheperson kinda has a nice ring to it!

9. OB

January 27, 2014 at 6:13 pm

What a load of bollo*ks!!!!!

10. Sunshine

January 27, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Right load of codswollop

11. True talk

January 27, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Well said Dolly!

12. Robinson

January 27, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Idiots everywhere insulting Prophet TB JOSHUA

13. John

January 27, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Where are the gays in Nigeria? TB Joshua has found your cure…oya forward march

14. Diya

January 27, 2014 at 8:27 pm

This is the same man who “delivered” Tonto Dike & Jim Ike & predicts football scores? lol. Saviour Inspired indeed. Lovely story, ex gay man.

• you were gay

January 27, 2014 at 9:15 pm

like please explain to us how u felt touching a fellow man
      like you!i’m happy u’ve stopped congrats….no more 14yrs for
      u.lol

15. the truth

January 27, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Come out of ur prison houses of gay leaving. Don’t hide under d umbrella of shame and be dying in silence on earth and when u die face satan in hell. U rremember sodom and gomorrah in d bible? Go and be delivered freely and pray to live a righteaus and holy lives

16. the truth

January 27, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Dolly, pls go and get delivered. Don’t be annoyed.

17. Charis

January 27, 2014 at 11:12 pm

Can all these gay stories stop already. There r kids dying of hunger on a daily basis in Africa and Nigeria particularly; there r women struggling; getting battered; sidelined… Nd all I see everyday is gay this gay that *sigh* its tiring really.

18. Apoptosis

January 28, 2014 at 12:32 am

First of all, I think it’s a bit fishy that “suddenly” T.B Joshua is “curing” a gay person publicly just RIGHT AFTER Nigeria brazenly voted against gay rights. If he had been doing this for a while and BN is just reporting this particular incident, I’d withdraw my sentiments. If not, I’m forced to believe that this is nothing but an attempt to market ones “enterprise” and make money.

19. Poison Ivy

January 28, 2014 at 1:27 am

Remember God is the doer & that is all that matters.By the power of the holy spirit you are purged & the desire of sin dies.Everyone is advised to seek God’s face & his spirit in order to stand right with HIM#Jesus addict#

20. Author Unknown

January 28, 2014 at 6:30 am

I read the first paragraph and sorry BN, can’t read this ish.

21. Husseni Elisha

January 28, 2014 at 6:48 am

I want to be blessed.and I want to receive the holy spirit.AMEN.

22. Ruri

January 28, 2014 at 6:59 am

Nigerians, when are you gonna accept this man as a true man of God? i pray it wont be too late for you.

23. IUJ

January 28, 2014 at 11:05 am

@Viola: sissy, continue using your brain more than the average Nigerian until your brain starts using you more than the average…

24. chikondi chikho

January 28, 2014 at 11:51 am

May God bless the right hand of this man as await my deliverance as well

25. christian

January 28, 2014 at 1:24 pm

I’ am Zambian and I will forever cherish what God has done for me and my household through His anointed servant, tb joshua’s.
    I always wonder how I have lived my life in ignorance for so long.
    We all need God’s grace.
    To God be he glory!
    To God be the glory!
    I always thank God for opening my ‘spitual eyes’ to the Truth.