News

It’s Back! Watch the Trailer for “Think Like a Man Too” starring Kevin Hart, Gabrielle Union & Michael Ealy

Think Like a Man - February 2014 - BellaNaija 01

Did you watch Think Like a Man? Then you’ll be excited to know that the trailer for Part 2 is out.

And no surprise here, it is HILARIOUS.

Think Like a Man Too features the cast of the first part including Gabrielle Union, Kevin Hart, Taraji P. Henson, Michael Ealy, Terrence Jenkins, Megan Good, and Regina Hall.

In the highly anticipated sequel, which was inspired by Steve Harvey‘s best-selling book Act Like a Lady, Think Like A Man, all the couples are back for a wedding in Las Vegas.

But plans for a romantic weekend go awry when their various misadventures get them into some compromising situations that threaten to derail the big event.

It is set to be released in June 2014.

Check it out!

1. Olufunke

February 14, 2014 at 5:36 pm

i can’t wait..

2. 5'5

February 14, 2014 at 5:37 pm

i want!!

3. Iyke

February 14, 2014 at 5:50 pm

Hmmm…Musing….
    Divorce…
    Used to hate VEGAS….lost money due to a wrong/bad judgement and had to sleep rough for two days…..One of the worst experience in my life. Been angry since then BUT TODAY I have decided to ask anger for a divorce… The years of passing have created distance and strain… The need we once seeded for each other has faded and I find the familiar company that once brought me satisfaction…no longer comforts me…or compliments my disposion. Efforts to stage a reconciliation…would most certainly be in vain. I have no interest or desire to share equable rights or participation in the chaos and mayhem we collectively produce…revisit the idle and unwelcome pain…blame. “Anger” I give everything we had to you…except my desire to live…my spirit…and soul still detoxing from the force of your will… What’s left is left for you…I bear no claim to our unhappiness and my feelings of shame… Know that I wish you well…as you release me from your spell. We were never meant to be friends…meant to be more than we were… This is the story I am sworn to tell….this is where I take my leave…and step off… I am out of here to LAS VEGAS BABY!

• AsHAnI

February 14, 2014 at 7:31 pm

…hmmnnn…all this poem on top preview? ok o

• DeGold

February 15, 2014 at 3:50 am

I tire oooo….lol

• goldfinch

February 14, 2014 at 10:44 pm

My God……this guy again?

• Curious

February 15, 2014 at 12:21 am

…And someone has to marry and put up with this? Lots of luck to the ‘very lucky gal’. She’s gonna need it!

• Iyke

February 15, 2014 at 1:04 pm

@curious ….lol
      I am not necessarily an image of your imagination…or the consequence of your eager embrace…..We may not always understand each other…we may not always want to either… Understanding like truth…is not always comfortable…convenient or a welcome measure. We may not ALSO always arrive at or express the same belief…opinion…desire or agree, with what…how or where…the meeting of the minds…spirit and soul intersect.
      If you are to realize the sum of what I bring… Beyond what you may have assume is given…Let’s not loose the breath and weight of the issue… We may disagree but we MUST agree to honor what we most believe to be true…OUR LOVE AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER’S OPINION AND THOUGHTS……
      Think about it!!!!!!

• Eve82

February 15, 2014 at 8:30 pm

I see Iyke marrying Curious.

4. Turi

February 14, 2014 at 5:53 pm

hmmm…

5. Demmy

February 14, 2014 at 6:01 pm

I loved the first one, this one looks very exciting. Can’t wait!! xx

6. AVID BLOG READER

February 14, 2014 at 6:03 pm

That bod of Gabriel Union! At 41? Dayum!

7. Iris

February 14, 2014 at 9:11 pm

I hope Nollywood doesn’t take a cue from all these movies and revert to the sequels they’ve been thankfully moving away from. “Tango with me Too”, “Sinking Sands Too” *sigh* I’m still scarred by Why Did I Get Married Too.

• Que

February 14, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Hahahaahhaahahhahaaaaaa…..

• nene

February 15, 2014 at 12:07 am

lol. you are too funny. gabrielle union and regina hall look so young for being in their 40’s

• omada

February 16, 2014 at 9:18 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

8. omada

February 16, 2014 at 9:21 pm

I can’t wait…..

9. ihuoma chimah

February 17, 2014 at 1:01 pm

I LOVE THIS MOVIE ALREADY!!!! DOING A MILLION MENTAL CARTWHEELS! And yes, I know I shouted it. #cantwait #lovethetrailer