Music

Tonto Dikeh premieres New Song “Ekebe” – Listen

BellaNaija.com

Tonto Dikeh - Ekebe - February 2014 - BellaNaija

It’s POKO baby!

With the massive buzz of her previous singles including everyone’s favourite “Hi“, Tonto Dikeh has released a spanking new song – “Ekebe” for our listening pleasure.

The Nollywood actress sent out a short message with the song, “New song 2014. I thank God for Giving me the power and I’m very Stubborn to (be) quite (quiet)”

Enjoy!

1. Babytohcute

February 21, 2014 at 1:19 am

Hehehe…at least it’s not like “when you see me passing by……”. Well, she’s brave and got strong balls….

2. Miss_Flygerian

February 21, 2014 at 1:30 am

I’m surprised, I actually like the song.

3. @edDREAMZ

February 21, 2014 at 1:57 am

just downloaded it, i just wish i didnt waste my mega byte…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***

4. Loof

February 21, 2014 at 2:44 am

hoax

5. Abiola

February 21, 2014 at 2:49 am

wow! i like this x

6. MissKejetia

February 21, 2014 at 2:55 am

I like it. I hope the video will be good. Ikebe super…

7. olori Tari

February 21, 2014 at 7:14 am

Ikebe Super|susu..super !! …This one caught me off guard. This isn’t a bad attempt Poko baby. Now go and shoot an amazing video to help this song. Go gurl !

8. SweetPapaya

February 21, 2014 at 7:32 am

when she learns how to spell, maybe just maybe I will consider her music. Come on Tonto!? You have been in the game WAY too long, you have money now, go get a tutor. Reading is fundamental baby. Smh.

9. Chika

February 21, 2014 at 8:07 am

auuuuwwww….poor POKO baby! Bless her!!! Its funny how the media has tricked this young lady to start acting like a wounded lion. Reading all those comments (from her) sort of makes me wonder who she’s fighting – her own fans? This really wasn’t the plan…she isn’t supposed to be so aggressive; she isn’t supposed to be so sad…but no thanks to the media!!!
    #poorPOKO #sobs!

10. licious

February 21, 2014 at 8:33 am

nice one.

11. guest

February 21, 2014 at 9:11 am

Nice Song. I actually enjoyed it. People should stop criticizing her and give a chance to prove herself. Besides, in Hollywood the likes of Beyonce, JT, Jamie Foxx etc do act and sing. So why will her own case be different? Go girl!. Winston Churchill once said that” If you stop to throw stones at each dog that barks, you will never get to your destination. Remain Focused

12. CarliforniaBawlar

February 21, 2014 at 9:14 am

She can’t even spell Ikebe?
    I swear i read the title and couldn’t translate it. It thought it meant something in her native dialect or something….only to find out she was talking about common yansh…mscheww! I haff vex!!

• whocares

February 21, 2014 at 12:42 pm

looool. same here. For about a minute I was arguing with myself what she meant, and if that was how to spell it. My main problem with this is the nonsense script in the video -palz, expectationz? What purpose does the ‘z’ serve? If you can put a ‘z’why not put a bloody ‘s’ and spell the damned word correctly? I couldn’t watch it, but the song I would totally dance to on a night out after consuming copious amounts of alchie..

13. Fancy

February 21, 2014 at 10:56 am

@guest these people who act and SING have actual Talent. I think it would be best to concentrate on her selling point, nurture it and see how far she would go. I can tell most of the work on this song was done by the producer. mtcheew I dont even know what to call this.

14. nene

February 21, 2014 at 11:43 am

nice beats but it sounds like a joke.

15. Fatimah

February 21, 2014 at 12:37 pm

hahahahahahahahahaha. *wipes tears* Tonto o ni pami.

16. guest

February 21, 2014 at 12:54 pm

@Fancy, people can still be multi talented. All she needs is to develop her singing talent. I believe with the right people around her, she can do it.

17. igirl

February 21, 2014 at 1:02 pm

Seriously? This is a song? Well…it is a trend in the Nigerian music industry.:-(

18. jinkelele

February 21, 2014 at 2:07 pm

no going to bother

19. bella

February 21, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Well the song is nice and i absolute like it but Tonto need to keep her character on check. don’t just look beautiful outside..but also inside as well.No offence i just said my own