News

“It’s Ridiculous” – Must Watch! Lamido Sanusi’s First Interview since Suspension

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives Nigeria - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 021

For the first time since his suspension as CBN Governor by President Jonathan, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi speaks out in front of the camera.

Sanusi returned to Nigeria from Niger Republic, after attending an ECOWAS meeting. On his arrival at the Lagos International airport, the Nigerian State Security Services detained him and seized his passport.

Sahara Reporters was able to get an exclusive interview with the ousted CBN Governor.

Watch!

P.S President Jonathan has nominated Zenith Bank MD Godwin Emefiele as the next CBN Governor, and Adelabu Adekoya, an executive director at First Bank, as the deputy.

Photos from his arrival
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives Nigeria - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 029Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives Nigeria - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 026Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives Nigeria - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 027Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives Nigeria - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 023Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives Nigeria - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 024Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives Nigeria - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 025Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives Nigeria - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 022Sanusi Lamido Sanusi arrives Nigeria - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 028

1. kenny

February 21, 2014 at 1:28 am

What a shame and low life leaders that exist in the Nigerian government. This guy is singing know probably bc they didn’t allow him have his way, who knows. I really feel sorry for ordinary Nigerians who are paying the price of this madness.

2. Pinkfunky

February 21, 2014 at 1:43 am

This is getting messy.
    Evil prospers when good people do nothing….is this going to be another siddon look? Sanusi is not a saint but can the president sack a CBN Gov?
    Is the timing of this not suspicious?

3. @edDREAMZ

February 21, 2014 at 1:56 am

Sanusi, i advice yu go contest for governo of ur state, u might be lucky………..
    ***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***

• jummai

February 21, 2014 at 11:31 am

u this currently in the sun guy u don come here again, frm Linda ikeji’s blog to bella naija. Currently in the moon.

4. Bev

February 21, 2014 at 2:04 am

20 billion USD in 19 months….Where did the unimaginably doubled contributions during this man’s term suddenly materialize from? Bella Naija tomorrow you will feature the superlative weddings of the children of these thieves and rapists, because that is what they are doing – raping the nation’s coffers for decades.

• Grrrrrrrrrtttttfg

February 22, 2014 at 8:44 pm

Don’t mind her big head!

5. tokunbo

February 21, 2014 at 2:35 am

Fine man! If I dey single now, I no mind am being my sugar daddy *wink wink*

• Tomorrow

February 21, 2014 at 4:21 am

You are already single with that type of mind frame

• Blossom

February 21, 2014 at 10:05 am

OUCH!!!!

• Ndidi

February 21, 2014 at 8:48 am

He already has 3 wives.
      He likes his babes married!
      Kpele!

• Sexxie

February 21, 2014 at 10:06 am

Lol! Works for Tokunbo then…she’s married.

6. Banny

February 21, 2014 at 3:50 am

How can a president tell you to resign in secret, then you were interviewed and you openly confirmed that your president asked you to resign and you said no. How can he blatantly disrespect the commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria for the whole world to see? Leaking confidential letters to the press and all that in the name of corruption fighting. If that is not insubordination or blatant disrespect, then tell me what is this? GEJ might not be the best president but I would not stand up for disrespect to him no matter what even if it was Abacha or Babaginda being president, my response would have still being the same! Your boss is still your boss.

What is he feeling like? Making GEJ look like a fool in public or weak? That is wrong! Very very wrong and that is the only grudge I hold against SLS. If I was the one, I would not even wait this long before he is fired even if you are the best person in the world to do the job! Is that the best way to fight corruption? rubbishing a president in the mud?Such insolence!!!!! As far as I am concerned, good riddance. But I respect SLS’s boldness. I am still in search of that and when I finally find it, Nigeria, here I come.

• Me

February 21, 2014 at 4:46 am

Why would the president tell him to resign. Why did he tell Stella Oduah to resign? This is a so called democratic government. There is a constitution to follow.

• Oluwaferanmi

February 21, 2014 at 5:50 am

How does his resignation cause the missing billions to be found? Some of the challenges with so many Nigerians is the inability to put things in their proper perspective. Whether you and I like him as person or not is not the issue here- has the issue raised been addressed. billions of dollars have gone missing and some people are actually blaming the person that called out attention to the missing funds. If you are looking for someone to like, go and watch a movie! This is public a matter of public policy and accountability. I repeat, Sanusi recently alleged that 20 billion dollars cant be accounted for. The people involved can only come up with reduced missing amount as their defense and some people blame the whistle blower.

• olori Tari

February 21, 2014 at 7:30 am

Your president is clueless ! He is making GEJ look like a fool ? I’m sorry what is he ? He keeps forgetting this isn’t a military government. Why are we called democratic ? Isn’t the meaning of democracy, power to the people ? Nigeria is like this because of the citizens.. With this kind of thinking, there is no way Nigeria is about to progress. Meanwhile, they haven’t started rubbishing him in the mud yet, just wait a minute. That being said, after watching this interview…I love me some Lamido.. I’m not going to say he is spotless but hey, everything about this suspension stinks CORRUPTION ! GEJ is now allowed to sack anybody anytime anyday, all by himself ?

• Fola

February 21, 2014 at 8:21 am

It’s because of people like you that Nigeria cannot move forward, why should the president tell a public civil servant to resign in secret ? Who installed GEJ as god ? What makes him unquestionable ? GEJ is not his boss, he is a fellow civil servant, serving the nation, GEJ does not need to be made to look weak. HE IS WEAK ! What has he done in response to all the Boko Haram attacks ?, what has his administration done in response to all the aviation accidents ?, what has he done to the crippling state of the electrical sector ? What has his response been to Stella Oduah’s very public and visible looting apart from getting her to “step aside”. Abeg, if he can accuse Sanusi of recklessness he (GEJ) should have sacked himself years ago !!!!

• Fountain of Paper

February 21, 2014 at 8:29 am

“Leaking confidential letters to the press and all that in the name of corruption fighting” – Did you really type this? Do you not believe that corruption should be fought using all means necessary? Do you the real meaning of what is going on here?

There’s truly NO hope for Nigeria. You lot deserve what you’re getting.

• Banny

February 21, 2014 at 10:25 am

You are the one who has no hope for Nigeria. Celebrating ill gotten wealth and saying it is hard work. I am not questioning the fact that he reported the billions. Kudos, he did well. But trying to make the president weak is wrong on all counts and I stand by my words. Right now, it is GEJ and people rubbishing him, next time it will be a beloved president whom people believe in so much that politicians and civil servants rubbish in the public the name of whatever. Insubordination is wrong on all counts. Insult to me is the hall mark of un-intelligence. You too when you see wrong, come out and say it.

One day you will be in position of authority, let your junior colleague make contempt of you all in the name of whatever he believes in, then you will know that there is a word called “order” in the universe. Order!!!!!!

Fight corruption by all means but do it in a way that people you are fighting for will say you did well. Look at Edward Snowden, thinking he was doing the American public a favour, yes he was, but this same public has forsaken him and he lives like a fugitive and can’t return to this same people he was protecting. My dears, there is a way of doing things. Even the bible says “when a man rises with a loud voice to greet his friend in the morning, he is taken for an enemy”. I repeat, there is a way of doing things. Because your parents did something wrong does not mean you should insult them”.

I stand by my words about SLS. Nigerians is the problems with Nigeria. Next time, when bella naija posts pictures of beautiful looking thieves clothed with money stolen, come here and tap into blessings that was ill-gotten. They are everywhere, your brothers, sisters, aunties, mothers and fathers but we do not say anything. You want to start with the president. Do you even know your local govt chairman? The one who is supposed to be closest to the people!!!!!!! What about the name of the house of reps? You know am? Those people you should hold responsible. Misplaced priorities. Make the president do everything for una. Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country. The citizens make the country not only the leaders.

Before I am taken to be endorsing corruption, I am also asking what happened to the issues he raised. They have not been swept under carpet. We are following it with keen interest. Like I said, now that he is out, let him use this new found freedom and insider secret to fight the government with all that he can with facts. Not joining some bandwagons to insult and say that is opposition. SMH

• Mr Chinedu

February 21, 2014 at 10:27 am

It is unfortunate that we have educated Nigerians but illiterate and ignorant of what governance is all about. Mind you Sanusi is not a house boy to President Jonathan, he is a public servant serving me and you just as President Jonathan should be to Nigerians. President Jonathan have indirectly told the whole world that his hands are not clean. Why is it now that Sanusi’s made every Nigerian to know what they re doing with our oil mooney that Mr President now realised that he is incompetent. Is either something is wrong with Jonathan’s administration or his advisers. He better call the young man back to office to finish his tenure. We Nigerian re in better position to tell who is performing and who is not performing and not him (Mr President) as a single individual.

• Banny

February 21, 2014 at 11:18 am

You sef you are very ignorant. Did you vote Sanusi in? Did Sanusi ever contest for any election? He was appointed by an elected president and does not get his legitimacy from the populace. My dear, that is politics for you. Shey you say you want to practice democracy? That is why many political scholars have a problem with the judiciary system because these judges are appointed and not elected. They do not get their mandates directly from the populace but from elected leaders who may do as they please. Understand your system first before talking blindly.

• Anon

February 21, 2014 at 11:23 am

Just like you are an illiterate person and ignorant of the correct use of tenses.

• Banny

February 21, 2014 at 11:36 am

My dear “Anon”, abeg correct me. I am still improving the use of the English language and not yet mastered it. If you see grammatical errors, feel free to point them out and I will gladly take to correction. I am learning everyday and want to improve. Thank you.

• Anon

February 21, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Banny, the reply was to Mr Chinedu and not you. I also agree with your first comment, well typed and well articulated. Thank you for being so civil. It’s refreshing to read.

• Adedayo

February 21, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Well said!

• Adedayo

February 21, 2014 at 8:59 pm

You can only respect a president that deserves respect. Americans are always challenging their president, that is why they have a vibrant system. That is democracy. If you wanted a system where it was not okay to disagree with the president, then you should have held on to Sani Abacha a lot longer. Democracy thrives on open opposition and challenge. Jonathan is our representative not our God. It is his duty to respond to our concerns and questions, and yes, we can and should disagree with him and any person in power that does not seemingly work in the interest of Nigeria.

• porsh

February 22, 2014 at 12:30 am

PELE..it seems you are GEJ family and part of the nation thieves embezzling our money. What has respect got to do with what is on ground. You aren’t making any sense please. So keep your opinion to yourself.

• Tosin

February 22, 2014 at 2:35 pm

But truth is truth is truth. I respect my president too, but truth is truth. Dear God, make me more like SLS. Amen.

7. robert davidson

February 21, 2014 at 5:49 am

no rite tinkin president acomndt an opostion prior to electn yr

8. Sexxie

February 21, 2014 at 6:16 am

“I’m on a permanent high, no low moments. Odiegwu!
    This suspension saga is going to get really messy. SLS will continue to blow the whistle in a bid to defend and exonerate himself. At the end, some secrets will be exposed, strong unexpected decisions/actions will be expected from GEJ by Nigerians. Let’s hope he will put the interest of the citizenry above nepotism/favoritism.

• Marie Antoinette

February 21, 2014 at 10:18 am

Well said! I hope so too.

• Big bros

February 21, 2014 at 2:39 pm

And when it is exposed what do you reckon will happen? Nothing my dear friends…History already showed us that.

9. Sexxie

February 21, 2014 at 6:19 am

And what is El Rufai doing there sef??? Always puts himself in troubled waters. I never see!

• Anon

February 21, 2014 at 11:25 am

They said they are in-laws.

10. Luqman

February 21, 2014 at 6:24 am

The man highlighted the reasons why we never move forward. If NNPC account has not been audited since 2005, OBJ must be questioned as well. Thanks to mallam SLS for exposing present government under GEJ.

11. dapo

February 21, 2014 at 7:47 am

@banny that’s the problem right there, know your rights SLS knows his rights and won’t be bullied by anyone, we are not in a dictatorship so why cant he speak out.the war against vested interest, Nigerians need to speak out there are no secrets, if someone steals 1m and gets 16years then whoever stole 20b should get 16years.enough is enough, people have died to see this country move forward but we let mediocrity and corruption rule. Know your rights and speak up, the president is our ELECTED PUBLIC SERVANT not a DICTATOR his job is to serve his people not to dictate without being questioned.

• Big bros

February 21, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Thank you for this Dapo. We still act like we are still under military rule. How did Sanusi even insult the president or make him look weak? He (Sanusi) has even made it clear that he was acting in the interest of the Presidency and the populace by calling attention to the missing funds. So why bully him? Check fabmagazineonline.com/fab-video-overcoming-fear-vested-interest-watch-cbn-governor-sanusi-lamido-tedxyouth/ to watch him speak on how vested interests is ruining the country.

12. mrs chidukane

February 21, 2014 at 8:24 am

I’m sure sls is not driven by his love for Nigeria.I suspect he has political ambition. Nigeria’s problems run deep, very deep and it will take a lot of concerted effort by EVERYONE to put Nigeria on the right track. As it stands, I highly doubt if Nigeria can be great again. All our politicians are the same people, corruption starts from the womb,youth don’t want to work hard yet want to be super rich? Our elders that should guide us are busy being sycophants to these corrupt people that are robbing us blind? Mothers abandon their children to go cheer someone whose kids are studying in the best schools in the world while theirs are home cos of strike, and the ones in public schools can’t even read cos their teachers have abandoned the classrooms to trade cos they’re not paid salaries?Nigeria is a big stinking mess and it’s a pity.Even GEJ has stopped giving his usual condolence message when boko haram strikes. He just ignores it,after all the most important thing is 2015.Lets not even delude ourselves that they’re driven by patriotism to contest,cos they want to make a difference. I’ve just removed my mind from Nigeria.

• chiege

February 21, 2014 at 11:21 am

Well said…They run real deep!

• Banny

February 21, 2014 at 11:33 am

My dear do not lose hope, Nigeria will be great. It might not be in our generation but she will be great. I strongly believe it. Do not give up hope. I always like quoting the bible. Lol. When Elijah told God that he was the only prophet left in Israel who had not bowed down to baal, God told him, I have reserved for myself, 750 prophets who have neither kissed baal or bowed down to it”. There are many people like you who see the rot in the system and not just the government. Little by little, these people will come together and make Nigeria great. Starting with themselves and spreading the news not condemnation. There is only one country you have to call home and that is Nigeria. For example, my family is not perfect at all. In short, when I think of somethings they do, I get angry but my dear, I have only one family in this world. If I hate them, who or what will I call family. I just have to love and accept them and continue trying to change their way of thinking. Even Joseph accepted his family back after the betrayal. He cried when he saw them and compensated them more. Same with Nigeria. The only place I (we) call home. Don’t lose hope.

13. Ndidi

February 21, 2014 at 8:43 am

Trust Nasir El Rufai to jump into the fray!
    Wawa!

14. lilz

February 21, 2014 at 9:05 am

SLS i love you

15. Nneks

February 21, 2014 at 10:06 am

As far as im concerned I am not on the side of anyone…..Sanusi the father of nepotism and corruption in CBN is claiming saint. for all i care he and GEJ should kill each other. Also they should have sorted this out in another way, no matter how much he hates the president he should have resigned then reveal. Even in the western government this sort of revelation would happen AFTER you have left office…..if you are still in office and reveal such trust they are plotting your downfall…I dont care for 2015 to be honest, it should come and go….

• Banny

February 21, 2014 at 11:22 am

My dear thank you very much. These people that are supporting his insolence, in developed countries that we always want to emulate, you cannot try this rubbish while still part of the government! Even when Obama or any president in the US makes or has made blunders, the officials in the government do not come out outrightly to condemn. There is a way of doing things. Acting like an opposition in the government you are part of. Are there no confidential matters in the world again? You want to reveal? Resign and come out openly with facts. Then you can even know how to go about it because you have been in the system. Insult upon injury

• Lawrence

February 21, 2014 at 4:57 pm

I suspect you are related to GEJ, that informs your position! GEJ is clueless and corrupt! Everything about him stinks!

• Anon

February 21, 2014 at 11:28 am

Well said Nneks.

16. Marie Antoinette

February 21, 2014 at 10:15 am

Ok.

17. neon

February 21, 2014 at 10:19 am

SLS for president!

18. Moi

February 21, 2014 at 10:33 am

You have just got to respect this dude!

19. Shocked One

February 21, 2014 at 11:04 am

Maybe he should have spoken earlier and maybe his reasons for speaking up are politically motivated. This doesn’t take away from the fact that $20 billion has disappeared in the last 19 months. People we have to rise up and make these ppl accountable. They are robbing us senseless

20. sandra

February 21, 2014 at 11:30 am

well said @banny.. sanusi shud take a back seat.msheeew.

21. I send small

February 21, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Nigeria should just split into 3, this dysfunctional marriage that we have is in all honesty not working and matters are only getting worse. This is also why we have soooo much brain drain going on in Nigeria and I feel that the years of self-pity and lamentations should come to a halt because our socio-political and economic situation is only getting worse by the second. The rule of law and due process must at all times be abided by. This is not animal farm where some animals are superior in status and intellect to others–the law states that all people are equal and everyone’s social rights should be protected at all times. We are a sophisticated and educated bunch who can clearly tell right from wrong and if Nigerians do not do something about this injustice then it will be a great tragedy because that will mean that although we shout and beg for responsible leaders that do not steal from the populace but actually empower us the people that put them into power…although we cry for change, if we do not do something collectively about this situation then maybe we aren’t really ready for change and we say we don’t want thieves in our motherland, yet we leave the proverbial gate open at night and fold our arms as they continue to steal from us.

22. I send small

February 21, 2014 at 12:14 pm

And Nigeria will never change, even in our children’s generation, if this nonsense persists. Let’s not sell ourselves dreams of a bright and trouble-free Nigeria in some lala land called tomorrow (whenever that tomorrow will actually be). When you and your parents before you suffered lack of security, lack of sanitary water, lack of good roads, lack of electricity and bad governance but to name a few. You have to be proactive in seeing to a change. You don’t fold your arms and pray that your roof stops burning, you run out, get a bucket of water and call people to help you quench the fire. Enough of all of this passivity–this is not in our nature as Nigerians and so why should we form a character trait wey no be part of our DNA when it comes to addressing poor governance? Enough.

23. Timmy

February 21, 2014 at 12:14 pm

I guess I understand that leadership is by example and it just proves to us all how much of a leader Sanusi is….it’s not about being promiscuous or GEJ being unquestionable as a public servant, he is the president and has rights and powers associated with his office,m everyone’s got a boss! I don’t believe he (GEJ) should be made a footstool or rag! I totally support the NNPC probe it’s been a longtime coming!!!

24. nwanyi na aga aga

February 21, 2014 at 1:10 pm

@banny God bless you. SLS should know that he who throws stones can not leave in glass house.
    As for SLS please find a stadium full of seats and yansh down, what policy did you make in CBN that generated a positive impact or expressed a tact for the betterment of the masses. You come in take away offsite ATMs from banks then sharply you introduce cashless policy. How they wan take do am? Then after your stupid cashless policy you want to print 5k naira note? Abeg how we wan take spend am as we are moving ‘cashless’. Then you throw in Islamic banking in a religiously tensed country where a 3/4 of the banks already had the islamic banking under a variant of packages. That one again money vanish. Then u wake up one morning, you witch hunt your enemies that are CEO of banks accuse them if the exact crimes other CEO’s are committing, take down their banks and render thousands of workers jobless, unfortunately ur enemies after the higgi hagga still lives in their exalted mansion in lekki and Ikoyi enroute to USA and London….The jobless masses who didnt know how and when u ppl disagreed over a plate of peppersoup weeps. Then your talk about upholding naira, you stifle little BDCs with your policies, the bigger ones from the tribes of thieves flourish, the prices of dollar goes up and the value of naira descends more to the pit, the little boy in balogun who imports 2k gucci bag from China so that little people like us can carry cannot buy enough dollar to send the yin who sows the bag in Chinco nor afford LC due to the stringent rules you ve in banks, he increases the prices of these bags to make up the 20naira gap for each dollar and again the masses weeps. Oh! how can I forget your nose, how high up in the air it was during the fuel subsidy, how you explained to we hungry people the need for your recent enemies – the tribe of thieves to increase the fuel price, you said it was going to be for our betterment again the masses wept and you spoke in arrogance. Now after you and you current enemies have disagreed, you start to expose them, then they sent you audit query, you refuse to answer, you unearth your own arsenal of missing NNPC money, they expose their audit report on you and then drives in their final missile of suspension aka SACK, the international community shakes their heads at us, as the shares at SEC falls lower, we the masses again cries cos my erstwhile oceanic shares that the current dividend is $0.93 or whatever that means will fall lower with many others, again in this your fight the masses again are suffering. Let your sack be ridiculous, we don’t care as far as I am concerned its a civil war within the ‘tribe of thieves’ so please fight on. On a very good day all of you from GEJ to the last person that has been playing ‘suwe’ with this country will see….

25. Big bros

February 21, 2014 at 2:54 pm

Hmmmmm….I tire but couldn’t help but laugh at the ‘suwe’ bit.

26. Peaches77

February 21, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Oh gosh, how simplistic and gullible can people be. So suddenly Sanusi is a saint and GEJ is the evil one???. Common, we should learn to analyse information we receive without being sentimental. While I agree that NNPC must be investigated, I do not believe that Sanusi’s actions are sincerely in the interest of the nation. Have you all taken time to read and analyze the report on the investigation carried out by the FRCN? How about the unexplained and bogus expenditure made by him? Banny is correct to a large extent because the right thing to do will be to resign the position and then lay your facts out when attacking the FG, and that is if squeaky clean. otherwise such person should be ready to face jail time as well.

27. BEN

February 21, 2014 at 3:51 pm

GOD WILL PUNISH ALL OF YOU FOR DESTROYING THE LIFE OF THE YOUTH NO EMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIAN,NO LIGHT 1 PERCENT OF NIGERIANS ARE ENJOYING THE OIL MONEY

28. Felinda1

February 21, 2014 at 4:33 pm

He is so sexy i am not even hearing what he is saying nor understand, I am just looking at him imagining things.

29. Felinda1

February 21, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Sanusi for President.

I know an honest man when i see one.
    They are only hating on him cos he is telling the truth and exposing the demonic greedy fools.

I hear if you try to touch on subject of the greedy oil bastards, they put a price on your head, cos you talking too much.

30. Adedayo

February 21, 2014 at 9:01 pm

Honestly does it matter what his motives were? Sanusi revealed that nearly $20 billion of national money was missing while we have a country of 170 million people struggling to survive. That is a revelation that should make every Nigerian upset and we should all focus on getting to the bottom of it. If Sanusi’s motives turn out to be nefarious then we shall deal with that too. In either case, I trust Sanusi’s motives a lot more than I’d trust that of Goodluck Jonathan and his administration. Sanusi has skills to survive in the real business world, President Jonathan does not, the best chance for him to make money is to steal it in his capacity as “president.”

31. Dorothy

February 21, 2014 at 10:02 pm

People should focus on the missing 20 million dollars that have gone missing in 19 months! Sanusi cannot resign because he says he did not leak the letter he is been accused of. Nigeria is in darkness. I have light only once a week and spending substantial amount of my salary to buy petrol to run my generator and some are talking about leaked letter. There is insecurity in the land where our brothers and sisters are slaughtered on a daily basis in the North . Nothing is working in the land. There is so much stress and some people don’t seem to get it. This is our money that is being stolen and the thieves spend the money on their family not us. Their children are in schools abroad schooling with our stolen money and living in mansions bought with our stolen money.

32. Marin Ogboogu

February 22, 2014 at 1:59 pm

There is more to this that meet the eyes. Corruption has eaten into the fabric of the Nigerian system. Sanusi is too islamized and it is a problem considering the fact that Nigeria is a circular state. However, Mr Jonathan advisers are blindly CORRUPT and it is unfortunate that my president cannot read between the line. I am very much in support of the independence of the CBN, the judiciary system, police, EFCC, Police commissions and INEC. Government must not meddle with these institutions and allow them to function independently. Obviously there must be clear laws on how to appoint and remove managers in these sectors. Until we get these thing right, Nigerian will never be okay.

33. racine

February 24, 2014 at 11:58 am

love him or hate him, sanusi makes a hell lot of sense whenever he speaks! Obviously jonathan has picked a very wrong opponent to fight. the guy is way too intelligent for jonadunce to handle! Whether they like it or no sanusi is a hero to many nigerians today. in fact this suspension is a befitting and heroic of service for someone that has doggedly fought these thieving cabals! thank u sls. lets meet them in court.