News

Naomi Campbell is Still Smoking HOT at 43 in Shape Magazine’s April 2014 Issue

Naomi Campbell - Shape Magazine - March 2014 - BellaNaija 01

Can this woman look anymore stunning?

British supermodel Naomi Campbell covers the April 2014 issue of Shape Magazine. Naomi flaunts her amazing body at 43 in a black and gold zipper cut-out velvet swimwear.

In the issue, Naomi who recently revealed she wants to have a child with or without a partner, speaks on quitting smoking.

“People told me that cigarettes are harder to quit than alcohol. I didn’t believe it, but you know what? It is harder. I’m not someone who wants to light up inside people’s homes, including my own, and I don’t want to stand outside on street corners anymore.” she says.

“It’s still a struggle. In fact, just talking about it makes me crave one, so let’s stop, please! But I am really trying.” she continues.

On alcohol, Naomi states I choose not to drink today in my life because I find that I’m allergic to alcohol. I have more energy and I have more fun than when I was drinking and I can hang out really late and get up early in the morning with no hangovers and still smile.”

There you have it, the secret to Naomi’s hot body is probably no smoking and drinking.

Naomi Campbell - Shape Magazine - March 2014 - BellaNaija 04

1. Someone

March 20, 2014 at 3:30 am

BN, she never exactly stated no drinks & cigars as the sole reason she looks amazing. How did y’all come to this conclusion?

2. @edDREAMZ

March 20, 2014 at 6:44 am

Chineke God, 43yrs for that am 12 yrs….. She is so damm beautifull to be single…. Well, other than adopt, i dont think she will be able to give birth….. So sexy no doubt….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

3. Mercee

March 20, 2014 at 8:47 am

I would assume you did not see the word “probably” in that conclusion. Anways, she looks amazing

4. Mercee

March 20, 2014 at 8:48 am

Anyway*

5. nene

March 20, 2014 at 9:05 am

naomi campbell, like lot of models (and a lot of caucasians), smokes like a chimney. cigarette tends to numb your taste buds so you eat very little or don’t even feel hunger. some of the models also do drugs and take diet pills. that’s how they remain slim and skinny. as for her face, she is filled with fillers, botox and maybe cheek implants because lately she’s been looking like a transvestite. naomi is an under g escort, so she knows her body is her selling point, supermodel or no supermodel (hyped career, most of them don’t make enough money)

6. Africhic

March 20, 2014 at 9:37 am

Love the hair and the body. She looks stunning, i believe her genes are the reason for her looking this good. Not really exercise and healthy eating, i wish i had those genes

• Teris

March 20, 2014 at 10:13 am

sigh… trust me, if u binge on cold-stone two nights a week for a month, your scale will report.
      some people have great metab, true. but i do believe the “fresh” and tone on this chic (at 43 mind!) is certainly good diet and decent exercise.

7. Dee

March 20, 2014 at 9:50 am

First off, Naomi not only was a heavy smoker, she used to drink a lot and was a user in her past and for a long time. To be honest 43 isn’t exactly old either, so ones body should still be appealing at that age. Even though I believe every woman should try and maintain their health and shape for as long as possible with no excuse; Naomi isn’t exactly the ideal role model of shape for most women because the majority of women in society have had at least 1, 2 or more children by their 40’s which changes the shape of a woman’s body a great deal. If at 43 you’ve never been pregnant; you better still look hot! NOW, put someone like Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife Nicole on the cover of SHAPE magazine who has a hotter bod than Naomi after 5 kids and is 46 years old and I’ll have someone who motivates me to pick the magazine off the rack. As far as I’m concern Naomi can brag after she has had Kids…

• Emirates

March 20, 2014 at 3:21 pm

I went to take a look at current pictures of Nicole Murphy and my goodness!!! You are right she is a true motivation

• Sandi

March 20, 2014 at 4:29 pm

She is smoking hotttt, put me to shame damn. About to up my mountain climbers and planks

• ao

March 21, 2014 at 1:50 am

Naomi is way hotter than Nicole Murphy and Ms. Murphy has admitted to breast implant. Naomi is a goddess and kills the runway each and every time. Nicole Murphy was a model too. Now, how come she is not a model icon like Naomi???

8. Eve

March 20, 2014 at 9:53 am

She still smokes BN…she said she’s “trying to quit”.. I love this woman…she hasn’t had kids ofcourse her body be smoking hot. But women still look amazing after babies..thank God am one of them. But Naomi is breathless.

9. Modella ....ask...what is the need to post comment when it might not be publish?

March 20, 2014 at 11:58 am

Surprise she smoke!!!

10. Wale

March 20, 2014 at 12:11 pm

For some women it is not about how many children they’ve had, it is how well they took care of themselves
    before, during and after pregnancy. Eddie Murphy’s former wife was also a model. Some women are blessed no doubt, but some have conditioned their bodies to be a certain way. I bet you if Noami were to have a child today, her body will bounce back to its old self in no time. She is a truely beautiful black woman. Please notice that one of the most sougth after women in the world appreciates and embraces her natural complexion. And to the ignorant comment from someone above about her being too old to have children, well it is truely ignorant to say things like that this day and age. I don’t understand why women diss each other, so much envy.

11. Omo1

March 20, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Naomi is hot and have a really good body for her age, but sometimes magazines fool us with all the airbrushing..check pictures of her on a normal day and you would clearly see the aging. She looks good for her age nonetheless

12. ao

March 21, 2014 at 1:52 am

I am so buying this edition of Shape with Naomi on the cover. Collectors item!