Music

Nollywood Actor Bobby Michaels unveils “Through the Rain” Music Video & Promo Photos

BellaNaija.com

Bobby Michaels Through the Rain - March 2014 - BellaNaija - 021

You may know him as one of the rising actors in Nollywood but Bobby Michaels is stepping into new creative grounds.

The “Lagos Cougars” actor has premiered the video for his single “Through the Rain“. It was recorded and produced in South Africa by Mark Mkhize of Big Boy Records.

BellaNaija Movies & TV also has new promo photos of the actor to promote the song. Check it out!

Bobby Michaels Through the Rain - March 2014 - BellaNaija - 023

Bobby Michaels Through the Rain - March 2014 - BellaNaija - 024

Bobby Michaels Through the Rain - March 2014 - BellaNaija - 025

Bobby Michaels Through the Rain - March 2014 - BellaNaija - 022

1. @edDREAMZ

March 19, 2014 at 3:59 am

Fine boy….. I just love the title of the song shah, i hope am not going to be disappointed….??
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. rebellious child

March 19, 2014 at 4:12 am

kai my ears don suffer,,,lmaooooooooooooooooo.bobby stick to acting plz

• Happy child

March 19, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Haba!!! wetin the guy do you? e be like say you chase am and he no gree your own. The guy can sing, the production is great and the lyrics na die! I beg stop hating and appreciate the gift. Bobby keep it up jare!

3. Ola Brown

March 19, 2014 at 4:30 am

I am speechless….you flexed your muscle. Please stick to acting jooor!!!!

4. Strawberrycandy

March 19, 2014 at 6:58 am

Not bad at all. Better than I anticipated
    LMAO @ d girls in d video tho….esp at 2:19 lol

5. Endee

March 19, 2014 at 12:19 pm

Nice piece! This is one of the best I’ve heard this year. So matured and cool. Bobby Michaels fine boyyyyy no pimples + 2 dimples. ..More of this

6. Anonymous

March 19, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Very good production! Thank God for a different kind of beat! Bobby you’ve done well. Not only are you an excellent actor your music speaks volumes. Indeed you’re an all rounder. Keep up the good looks….. Well done dude!!!

7. Ola

March 19, 2014 at 12:57 pm

I have always loved Bobby from back in the days. LOVE LOVE LOVE this song. Please more of this. Its not easy to be a triple threat.

8. Bekee

March 19, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Nice one Bobby…. more to come #BiggestFanEver! U rock hun

9. brownies

March 19, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Nice one dear! Lovely video

10. Chika

March 19, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Nice one bobby, keep soaring!

11. winifred

March 19, 2014 at 2:10 pm

from the first day i saw you screen, i knew you where destined for greatness. may God continue to give you strength to showcase you talent that He gave you. wonderful!!!keep it up.

12. chi-chi

March 19, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Nice rhythm…..way to go Bobby.

13. Anonymous

March 19, 2014 at 3:07 pm

This has been a long time coming Bobby! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. Beautiful lyrics- its now stuck in my head and will be singing it for the rest of the day! Here is to “following you through the rain” son of God! Keep it up and you will surely achieve great things. God bless.

14. nini

March 19, 2014 at 3:32 pm

Super proud of u my bobbishka boo…u have done so well for urself..this is a master piece,fresh and different from d usual naija songs that’s just d beat..love love love d lyrics. keep up d good work luv

15. frenchie

March 19, 2014 at 3:34 pm

New flava for 9ja! Lovely song and video from a veteran who is also a brother to me.Good work B! Hit’em hard for 2014

16. Amy Kay

March 19, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Luv u bobby.i watched one of your movies with ruth kadiri n i fell in love with u.u r so maturedkeep it up babe n would love to listen to yr track here in down under.luv u.mwah

17. chinyere

March 19, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Refreshingly different. ..tired of all the noise we call music…way to go bobby

18. frankie

March 19, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Give it up for one of the finest singers in Africa. I have known Bobby a long time and he has never disappointed. From the days he did that totally awesome song titled Eyes of a Child, he has shown so much maturity in his vocal ability. keep it up B.O.B! Great things from you in 2014

19. anonymous

March 19, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Nice song Bobby Michaels, keep it up.

20. Abi Cuba

March 19, 2014 at 5:14 pm

This is a lovely song Bobby. Very good vocals, awesome beat and smooth melody overall! Congratulations on your song. It’s brilliant to be a wonderful Actor and a wonderful Singer as well. You are a true Star! Kuddos and keep up the good work! I’ll definitely promote your song and movies you have starred in, to show my and my organization’s support of your awesome work.

21. zara

March 19, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Nice one Bobby…good to hear something fresh and different from a nigerian artiste. Keep up the good work.

22. Ruby

March 19, 2014 at 5:54 pm

Hmmm… nice! He looks like a tall, cold drink of water! I could do with that! Hahahaha! Nice one! Keep it up! 🙂

23. jules

March 19, 2014 at 6:33 pm

Childhood friend knew him wit his nice voice way bk he used 2tour wit edris dem.am nt surprised u go man.I gat ur bk

24. neeche

March 19, 2014 at 6:53 pm

Nice pr

25. neeche

March 19, 2014 at 7:02 pm

The production is real good …great vocals and nice melody. Looking forward to more songs from you.

26. Tee girl

March 19, 2014 at 7:48 pm

This so refreshingly different from the regular loud and confusing Nigerian music, I think the Nigerian musicians should take a hint from this and try to diversify more. Very lovely production I must say, the lyrics were good but I honestly dint like the girl and her dance moves, I think you should put the choreographers into consideration for next time. but in all I liked the video. well done and keep your head up and don’t stop.

27. Ebele

March 19, 2014 at 9:14 pm

Awesome. I enjoyed the beat, actually stood up to move. I like very much.
    Baby did u sing this for me? *eyelashes*

28. liz

March 19, 2014 at 10:31 pm

low budget…. dis isn’t music it is noise!!! can’t deal

29. Mor Okonkwo

March 19, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Love it Bobby

30. Uzoma

March 19, 2014 at 11:24 pm

Beautiful piece!!! Recommended for mature minds…Well done, GBMO

31. princess orjinta

March 20, 2014 at 12:56 am

🙂 Bobby micheals is ridiculously one of the most fascinating gentleman I have ever met. His music is his first love as much as his acting and his passion charm and good looks undeniably comes through with his beautiful masculiunity and hardwork. Am sure just like bobby we’ve all learnt to dance through the rain

32. Anthony monjaro

March 20, 2014 at 12:57 am

Aaaah come on, give the brother a chance and stop hating…. It is a nice song. … If you didn’t hear it well the 1st time, go and listen to it again… Bobby my men, keep on rocking Bro. …

33. PEARLY LOVE

March 20, 2014 at 8:08 am

wow my love am sooooo proud of you this is indeed d bomb, well am not surprised cos I know you will make it.love yaaaa boo

34. First Lady D

March 20, 2014 at 10:39 am

Great one Bobby. Classy and Unique.

35. Gozzy

March 20, 2014 at 11:24 pm

Another nice one Iyala…remember back in the days “Ghostbusters” lol. Holla @ you soon bro.

36. Bidemi

March 21, 2014 at 10:52 am

Good and amazing stuff… Looking forward to hearing more great work from you BM

37. Daisy

March 21, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Kudos! Kudos!! Kudos!!! And more kudos…Good job Bobi

38. 47africa Queen Lei

March 26, 2014 at 11:32 pm

“THROUGHT THE RAIN” Awesome, Great lyrics… proud of u Bobby

39. Imela

March 28, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Beyond afropop there are other genres of music and bobby delivers tastefully. Great lyrics belted to sereNade . Great music from a sexy guy. Thanks . Through the rain just made my day

40. Onyi

March 30, 2014 at 1:24 pm

Good one Bobby. Keep it up! This is a first of many great hits.

41. JO!

July 26, 2015 at 3:53 pm

wonderful. You R very talented! Keep moving higher! Enjoy your stay in Chicago!

Da judge!