News

Pregnant Uche Jombo is Glowing On Movie Set!

Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija012

Uche Jombo-R has that maternal glow!

As BN revealed yesterday, the Nollywood superstar and her hubby Kenny Rodriguez are expecting their first child together – see it here

After her last blockbuster – The Proposal, Uche is presently shooting her new production – “Oge’s Sister“. It is a story of two sisters Oge and Esther who lose their mother unexpectedly and go on to redefine their lives with a secret threatening their family bond.

Uche is noticeably seen hiding her bump in shift dresses and blouses. Her rep confirms to BN Movies & TV that filming kicked off in March, just before she made her joyful announcement.

The movie also stars Yvonne Jegede and Seun Akindele.

Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija002Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija010Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija003Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija007Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija005Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija008Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija001Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija004Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija006Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija009Uche Jombo - April 2014  - BellaNaija011

1. Noble (http://www.lagosconvo.com)

April 10, 2014 at 2:44 pm

All I have to say is thank You Lord!

2. me

April 10, 2014 at 2:49 pm

and so what? does she need the bump to play her part in the movie?

3. omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com

April 10, 2014 at 2:55 pm

So so soooo happy for her. Motherhood is such an awesome experience.

4. @edDREAMZ

April 10, 2014 at 3:07 pm

Lol… Abeg hide am make yu do ur business wella abeg… Congrat tho…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

5. Gina

April 10, 2014 at 3:16 pm

God be praised! God will see you thru to ur due date. Amen. In waiting for God, no time is lost and in trusting God, you will never be lost.

6. CarliforniaBawlar

April 10, 2014 at 3:34 pm

To begin with, pregnant women weird me out in the most non-disrespectful way. (please don’t ask me what I’ll do when my i have to have kids….i shall cross the 3rd mainland when I get there) 🙂 …..Can she not make movies when she starts to show??? Please Please Please…..I take God beg you. I know you are hardworking, but I found it really creepy watching Mercy Johnson. In fact I haven’t been able to go back to watching her sef….plus she was making movies while nursing and that too, was just not palatable. Thank goodness I’m not a Scandal fan…I don’t know how y’all do it. Anywhoozies….dem no send me to watch their movies…lol. I do wish her a stress-free pregnancy!!

• Nkwerres finest

April 10, 2014 at 3:42 pm

You need Jesus!

• Hurperyearmie

April 10, 2014 at 3:51 pm

as in seriously!!!!!!!! she need Jesus

• Gilda

April 11, 2014 at 2:37 pm

you again? smh!!! Seek help my sister.

• CarliforniaBawlar

April 13, 2014 at 9:10 am

Yes ke….my slow humorless friend… Its me again…. How market?

• Pat

April 13, 2014 at 10:48 pm

you are a retard just so you know

7. my opinion

April 10, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Am soo thrilled and thanking God for Uche and I still trust and believe the Lord for mine too

8. babe

April 10, 2014 at 4:06 pm

congrats dear its a wonderful experience ,safe delivery hey

9. Tolu

April 10, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Happy for you Uche, thats the joy of every married woman. After 10 years of waiting i just got pregnant also, and i can not explain the happiness and joy in me. I bless the name of the Lord.

• ranti

April 10, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Aww big congrats! i wish you God’s blessings and may yours be like the Hebrew women! I use you as a point of contact. This year, i shall meet the bone of my bone and the flesh of my flesh, i will get married and the good lord will bless me with the fruit of the womb. Amen.

• Blessmyheart

April 10, 2014 at 8:29 pm

Congrats. Safe delivery in Jesus name

• Omoté

April 10, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Wow! Congrats Tolu! 10 years?! Wishing u a stress free pregnancy and delivery!

• CarliforniaBawlar

April 10, 2014 at 10:49 pm

wow!! congrats!! May you have a safe delivery! congrats once again!!
      lol…i don’t even know you but I’m here smiling like a goat…lol

• oj

April 11, 2014 at 2:45 pm

may u have a stress-free pregnancy, a safe delivery and a healthy baby/babies.

10. Rebecca sam

April 10, 2014 at 5:22 pm

Thank God for you my dear uche jombo and may God make you to deliver like the Hebrew women in the bible.my dear Tolu you will have a safe delivery.

11. Vicky

April 10, 2014 at 5:48 pm

I thank God for tolu’s miracle,you will have a safe delivery in Jesus name.Uche very happy for you.

12. Uk

April 10, 2014 at 10:54 pm

I think BN wants to write ‘after the proposal ‘ not the proposal , love that movie with mama gee of life

13. As If...

April 11, 2014 at 12:12 pm

She looks good and that’s wonderful. I know that immediately my body sensed pregnancy, everything about my looks went haywire. No glowing in pregnancy for me. It taught me deep humility as I had always sworn I would not have le big nose. lol. Wish you all the best Uche! Keep shining!

14. Damie Damie

April 11, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Seun Akindele my love. I’ve been loving you since Spider and Dear Mother. I sent you a friend request when i was in sss3. I’m in final year now and still no response but i will always love you. Until i get married that is.
    Stay fab! 🙂

15. Nana Yaw

April 11, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Married life is truly doing wonders for Uche. Use to think she wasn’t all that pretty but after getting married she seems to be really glowing

16. Ola

April 11, 2014 at 8:42 pm

So happy for u Uche, may God see u through it all.

17. Blue

April 11, 2014 at 8:58 pm

I wish she could just shave off her “widow’s peak” whenever she wants to wear her hair in centre-part. I do the same. it makes the hair-style neater. Congratulations, though.

18. PAPA ALIOUNE SOW

July 8, 2016 at 2:21 pm

exellente actrice,je suis presque tous vos films sur nollywood. vraiment pour un vieux de 66 ANS,ce sont des films pleins de sens comme çà qu’il leur faut.
    continuez toujours sur cette lancéé.
    bon courage