News

Ibadan Teacher on Raping Primary School Girls: “One of them flirted with me”

BellaNaija.com

Olayinka Folarin - Bella Naija

Olayinka Folarin

Yesterday, BN reported that a teacher named Olayinka Folarin, was arrested for allegedly raping three primary school girls, including two orphans.

Folarin is now claiming that one of the girls flirted with him, Vanguard reports.

“One of them made advances at me. You know how children play with you in a funny way. This thing is beyond me,” he said.

The 38-year-old teacher who is a father, also claimed that he raped the girls because of a demonic attack that has been plaguing him for a long time.

“I have been doing this for a long time. I feel terribly bad each time I did it but I could not stop it. Why don’t you find a way of helping me…” he said.

Oyo State Police Public Relations Officer, Olabisi Okuwobi‑Ilobanafor said due to the immense seriousness of the case, it will be transferred to the state’s police headquarters.

Photo Credit: Vanguard

1. Lady with the AfroLocs

May 27, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Anuofia!!! Thunder faya your mouth!
    Werey!

2. LagosOcrazy

May 27, 2014 at 12:48 pm

if the devil could speak himself go shout “HA BA”!!!!!
    lagosocrazy.blogspot.com/2014/05/shakara-oloje.html

3. bhunmex

May 27, 2014 at 12:59 pm

God……this man is insane o,

4. lizzy

May 27, 2014 at 1:03 pm

“One of them made advances at me” was that a joke? I can’t believe ds.

5. soneye oluseyi

May 27, 2014 at 1:28 pm

He should be castraited or jailed

6. mrs chidukane

May 27, 2014 at 1:37 pm

I couldn’t help but laugh. Men can be such animals. You won’t believe that men started making sexual advances at me when I was in Primary 4. I would always run away and hide when I saw them or call them idiot cos I was very outspoken as a child. Imagine if I wasn’t and was lured with snacks or if I was a trusting child. I pray those little girls find peace. He doesn’t even have remorse

• Idak

May 27, 2014 at 3:11 pm

Not all men are like this.
      There have always been sick men and women and sadly will always be.
      Here, you are looking at a mentally deranged idiot.

7. nene

May 27, 2014 at 1:54 pm

see this useless man

8. TheresaO

May 27, 2014 at 1:57 pm

The problem with making excuses is it immunes you from the severity of your bad behaviour. According to this paedophile, he has been raping little girls for a long time now, but he ‘feels’ sad afterwards. The reason he goes back to his vomit is refusal to see his behaviour for what it is: pure evil. Secondly a refusal to confront his behaviour and discipline himself. This would have meant avoiding scenarios where he dealt with children and mentally seeing sex with little girls as taboo. Unfortunately those kids are forever scarred thanks to him, and his family and life are ruined.

To anyone out there committing habitual sins or crimes, you can stop it. Stop causing others pain. If you don’t, you will eventually destroy yourself with your own hands. A word is enough…

9. omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com

May 27, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Bloody paedophile. He better be jailed for life.
    Ladies, Have you ever dated a guy who suffers from Mama’s boy Syndrome?- click my name to read more and share your experience.

10. anonymous

May 27, 2014 at 2:33 pm

you bastard…for that utterance alone, you will never know peace…may their innocent tears hunt you for the rest of your days..