Music

Orezi: “A Pretty Woman Belongs to More than One Man”

Orezi Rihanna - September 2013 - BellaNaija

Pretty does hurt! Rising Nigerian pop sensation Orezi was recently interviewed by Punch Newspapers.

The 28-year-old “Rihanna” singer dished on his album, the music business, and his style.

On relationships, Orezi who says he is single, says women who are pretty belong to more than one man.

“Apart from the fact that she has to be pretty, I also watch out for good character. If the character is good, I may not care about the looks. I may not even marry a pretty woman because my mother says a pretty woman belongs to more than one man.” he says while speaking on what will make him fall in love with a lady.

To read the full interview, click here

1. Tayo

May 12, 2014 at 10:58 am

fine you garrit….nice interview Orezi!

2. www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com

May 12, 2014 at 10:59 am

BN I don’t understand, he “scored” himself an interview? Was he paid for it, was it like a gig or something? You make it sound like they did him a favour by interviewing him.

And technically he didn’t say it, his mother did. Nawa for his mother sha….

3. eve

May 12, 2014 at 11:06 am

***sigh***

4. Clintonspel

May 12, 2014 at 11:07 am

Stupid!!!!! He’s just saying this for cheap publicity. No Man will open his mouth and Call a girl ugly. He doesn’t mean what He’s saying. nonsense

• Concerned_Boyfriend

May 12, 2014 at 4:28 pm

Bro!..I’ve seen quite a few facially challenged women…No lie! *touch tongue with index finger and points to the sky* …Wallahi!

5. iyke

May 12, 2014 at 11:18 am

A woman’s beauty is her power. Nations have gone to war because of the beauty of a woman. Not their fault but I do feel for them sometimes. The pressure and hate they face from fellow women can be so alarming, while the pressure from men who want a piece of their body can be very very unbearable. My trouble with these beautiful women is that they get all excited about nothing – and then they marry him and give him high blood pressure.lol

6. Person pikin

May 12, 2014 at 11:34 am

Balderdash!

7. Motun

May 12, 2014 at 12:35 pm

Funny Though… As my colleague would say “a woman has no business being ugly” lol

8. Audrey

May 12, 2014 at 3:59 pm

Blimey!

this is how you get people asking silly questions like why is a pretty Lady like you single,and I don’t believe you are blah blah. It can be very annoying,really. You Men marry the not so good looking ones for such silly reasons and then you come bothering the pretty ones after you’re married,mtseeew! yes,I’m pissed.

9. omalichaspeaks.blogspot.com

May 12, 2014 at 4:14 pm

I completely disagree. He should marry a monkey na if he’s so insecure about pretty women.
    The Trophy Wife- click my name to read more

10. omooba

May 13, 2014 at 7:32 am

pls wat happen to Rihanna intergram account?