News

Torrei Hart Replies Kevin Hart in an Open Letter: “I Have More Proof”

BellaNaija.com

Kevin Hart - May 2014 - BellaNaija.com

And the drama continues.

After Kevin Hart vented on Twitter about his ex-wife Torrei Hart‘s claims that his model girlfriend broke up their relationship – read it here, she took to her Instagram page to share her thoughts.

@kevinhart4real has been my biggest inspiration I’ve watched him from the beginning he is the hardest working man I know. But in order for people to grow and prosper sometimes God will force you out of someone’s shadow. The hardest thing I ever had to do was lose my family. But as I heal and grow I understand why it had to happen. Yes I was broken at a point in my life but that is only natural for someone who’s had to suffer what I had to suffer.

Our divorce was finalized two years ago and we were only separated 8 months prior to the divorce. Despite what @kevinhart4real has said and the time frames he is trying to establish Eniko Parrish @neekibaby was his mistress and was one of the reasons that broke up my family. I have more proof but Kevin should just be honest for both of our healing. I want @kevinhart4real and I to be friends like he portrays we are to the media.

@kevinhart4real has gained success by using his family as his number one source of material. From his stand up to his tv shows he’s used my personal life as his main story line. So at this place in my career I know he is one of the reason doors are opening up for me. And I am grateful to him for that. And we both have been blessings to each other in that area. So now that the doors are opened the work ethic that I have always had is no longer standing in his shadow pushing his career, now it’s shining so I can have my own.

1. mama

May 22, 2014 at 12:28 pm

mature response……men lie terribly especially about their affairs…marriage is hard work and not everyone has the energy to fight for it….

2. Concerned_Boyfriend

May 22, 2014 at 4:57 pm

I believe this lady 100%. “@Kevinhart4real has gained success by using his family as his number one source of material”…So true….Begs you to wonder what/where he would draw his inspiration from if he didn’t have the experience he had with his ex-wife….All his jokes were practically drawn from his marital experience.

• alviscali

May 23, 2014 at 9:54 am

dont we all draw inspiration from what happens in your life at some point….if your life is that interesting why dont u be a comedian just like him……mtchewwwww useless comment

3. Jinmiolu

May 23, 2014 at 2:33 am

Kevin is wrong to have responded, women will always turn everything you do or say against you when they are mad at you. Plus no one listen to a man’s story anyway its a woman that is always right here and

4. www.blogsvila.blogspot.com

May 23, 2014 at 4:07 am

Who are these people?
    Pls click my name for hookups

5. biols

May 23, 2014 at 9:44 am

it baffles me when a single woman ll see a wedding band on a guy’s hand and still chase after him. what is your aim? to break his marriage or what? how will you assist a man in committing adultery a sin against God and Man?

6. truth hurts

May 26, 2014 at 11:18 pm

I tire ooooo for Nigerian women! Ehnnn na snatching of married men is now the order of the day. I wonder too, how you can see a married man and throw your skirt away in front of him knowing fully well that once he chases out his wife, you now become the wife leading to the ex-wife. May God have mercy o!