News

Your Exclusive Look at Dionne Smith’s Wig Line & Hair Extensions Campaign!

DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014003 It’s time for some jaw-dropping wigs & hair extensions!

Award winning hairdresser Dionne Smith, with an industry career spanning 18+ years, recently launched her wig line and hair extensions and BN Beauty has got your exclusive look at the fab manes and campaign images.

With Makeup created by Joy Adenuga & Ana Ospina, the campaign shows 3 beautiful models rocking different pieces from the new line Рfrom ombr̩ to straight, this line has got it all.

Dionne will be giving away a half price sale for one day on Friday 30th May 2014 to our amazing BellaNaija readers. Just use the discount code: BellaN343.

Watch the exclusive behind-the-scenes video of the campaign shoot.

Check out the images below. DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014020 DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014017 DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014024 DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014002 DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014001 DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014013 DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014018 DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014022 DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014004 DionneSmith Wig Campaign - BellaNaija - May2014015 Photo Credit
Photography: Abi Oshodi
Makeup Artist: Joy Adenuga & Ana Ospina
Stylist: Lauren Miller

To find out more or purchase a wig or hair extension, visit www.dionnesmithwigs.com | Follow her on Instagram: @dionnesmithhair

1. Toto

May 15, 2014 at 3:09 pm

i am already tired of weaves! weaves!! and more weaves!!!

• Dionne Smith

May 15, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Hi Toto,

I hear you on this, I am a fully qualified hair stylist and I also look after natural hair whether it be relaxed or Afro natural. I cut and colour and I offer hair care advise too.

Feel free to get In touch with any questions or hair care advise I’ll gladly assist where I can.

I’m not just someone selling hair and I actually do care about the condition and maintenance of people’s hair.

Hope to hear from you

Dionne x

2. Nnemo

May 15, 2014 at 3:10 pm

How Much?

• Dionne Smith

May 15, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Please visit the website for the prices dionnesmithwigs.com but remember you can save 50% on May 30th with the Bella N discount code. Feel free to visit and nail down your favourites Dionne Smith x

3. ejogene

May 15, 2014 at 3:12 pm

Lovely! so, so lovely, especially the first one.

• Dionne smith

May 15, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Thank you do check out the website dionnesmithwigs.com.

4. Hannah

May 15, 2014 at 3:38 pm

too much photo shop things. you mite hate it when u see it.

• Dionne smith

May 15, 2014 at 3:56 pm

The hair on the models are not photoshopped just the skin. My hair is top quality hair double drawn and double wefted and best grade.

They is a lot of hair on the market and if you don’t know what to look for you can easily be mislead! Also there is a lot of any people selling hair that have no experience behind them.

I’ve been in the hair industry for over 18 years and I have just started to sell hair and can advise on it and what’s best.

That’s rare to find as a lot of these company selling hair are not qualified or trained.

You will love the hair specially our royal range.

On my website in the footer there is a tab called “knowing your hair grade” I put that there to educate the people..

🙂

5. Dionne Smith

May 15, 2014 at 3:44 pm

Thank you, do visit the website !

6. vivian

May 15, 2014 at 4:04 pm

Photoshoped every inch of their lives. Not a fan.

• Dionne Smith

May 16, 2014 at 7:39 am

Hi Vivian

The hair is not touched except the blonde bob. Only the models skinned has been photoshopped. You can see the hair from the video above, do have a watch.

Thanks

7. tobiloba

May 15, 2014 at 4:11 pm

I cannot view the wigs, when i click on it, nothing shows.

• Dionne Smith

May 16, 2014 at 7:41 am

Hi tobiloba,

The wigs are what the girls are wearing under the bespoke wig catergory. There will be few other wigs available in few wigs time.

Thanks x

8. nana

May 15, 2014 at 4:13 pm

nice makeup…too much photoshoooooooooooooop…..will b great to see d quality of hair without photoshop

• Dionne Smith

May 16, 2014 at 7:41 am

Hi nana,

View the true quality via the BTS video at the top of the feature, then you can see yourself.

X

9. linda

May 15, 2014 at 4:15 pm

bought hair before cos d pictures wer great on the website…turned out different when i received it.

• Dionne Smith

May 15, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Hi Linda,

That wasn’t from my company I have just launched mines and nit sold hair to you before.
      Try my royal range you won’t be disappointed!

10. Mercy

May 16, 2014 at 11:58 am

I looove!!!!Oh my gawd!I am transitioning to natural hair and I need good quality weaves for protective styling. I just need to know,are they clip in,tape in or sew in cuz I’m ready to buy one!Can’t pass this one o!Thanks again Dionne.Great work u r doing.And to d niccurs complaining about Photoshop, please visit the pharmacy for a chill pill,already!aaargh

• Dionne Smith

May 20, 2014 at 2:30 am

Hi Mercy,

Thank you for the comments the hair your seeing in the models are all handmade bespoke wigs made by me. This is a great way to transition or a full sew in but remember as your transitioning to actually treat your hair in between. If you weaving allow 2 weekly breaks after every two weaves. A wig is great as you can care for your hair and switch it up when your ready. Also style your wig yourself easily before putting it on.

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions let me know.

Dionne x

11. No Front Hair

May 16, 2014 at 1:07 pm

Hi Dionne,

It’s really nice of you to take the time to reply all comments individually. I really like the appearance of your wigs. I’ve just had a baby and now every strand of hair on my head is literally falling out. I just wanted to find out if one of your closure wigs would work for me as I have no hair to blend in with the front. Also, want to find out how your Freestyle wig front will appear, I’m not a huge fan of how the front of lace wigs appear(looks too fake). Many Thanks!

• Dionne Smith

May 20, 2014 at 2:44 am

Hiya,

This is common after childbirth for your hair to fall. It sometimes can happen during pregnancy or afterwards. Don’t panic or worry to much it will return to normally state one your new born reaches 1. Make sure you treat your hair 2 weekly. I would say a wig is great for this as you can take it off and put it on when you need to and this allows your natural hair to not be neglected.

Once the wig is custom made it should fit you properly and sit down nicely without gapeing. I think a freestyle would work for you or a parted closure finish with narrow parting.

Have a look a my Instagram @dionnesmithhair you can see real life images and videos of clients that have brought wigs.

If you need any more info do mot hesitate to ask.

Dionne x

12. www.eniwealth79.blogspot.com

May 16, 2014 at 2:16 pm

I looked more at the model’s clothes instead. Nice looking hair Dionne

• Dionne Smith

May 20, 2014 at 2:45 am

Thank you very much, it also wears well too. X

13. Miss J

May 16, 2014 at 8:21 pm

Just checked the website. For a student like me, it’s expensive ooo and £5 to ship again? If I’m gonna pay £97 x 3 (18″) shouldn’t shipping be free? I dey UK na. The hair looks good sha so will check again next week when the discount is applicable!

14. Dionne Smith

May 20, 2014 at 2:48 am

Miss J,

Shipping is free on orders over £400, yes all wigs and hair prices are going to be half price on May 30th. So you can enjoy that or get 2 for the price of one.

Thanks for visiting the site.

Dionne