News

Lagos Woman Gang Raped Becomes HIV+│Victim shares her Story – Video

Gang Raped - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com
A lady shares with Sahara TV her experience on being gang raped in Odunsi and Idumota streets of Bariga, Lagos. The unfortunate incident has made her HIV positive.

She says she was raped in January 2014 on her way to work by 5:30 am. They also took her phone and money.

After the incident, she ran medical tests and was informed she had the virus.

1. Uu

June 4, 2014 at 1:21 am

Very sad indeed. But The Lord is your strength , HIV will not take control of your life , I pray that your latter days shall be better than your former, you will live an even better life. , and God will bring your attackers to justice. IJN

2. Sassy

June 4, 2014 at 1:31 am

Please, please, don’t let this affect you negatively. Be strong, seek counseling and never forget that God loves you so much. Reach out to a lawyer or any NGO targeted at helping women so you can press charges against those rascals. This should help you achieve closure once they are convicted.

To the mentally deranged people who blame ladies for getting raped on account of their dressing, she was on her way to work by 5.30 am! I seriously doubt that she was “dressed for rape”.

3. Amh

June 4, 2014 at 1:48 am

Am sp sorry. Feel like giving her a hug. This violence against women and children has to stop. From nigeria to india. In all four corners of the world, women are raped, degraded and sodomised kilode. Why, what have we done to deserve this evil. The madness has to stop. Untill women start defending ourselves why ? Its unfair. I hope the bastards are arrested. Anyway that is a tall dream in nigeria. It is well.

4. BBB

June 4, 2014 at 6:56 am

The question is why are they still walking around on that street??? Y aren’t they arrested? Lord help us in Nigeria! No form of security!!! Such a sad story!!

5. Ufuoma

June 4, 2014 at 8:15 am

I’m so sad and angry right now! Why are women treated worse than garbage in this useless country ,I go to the market you toast me I say no I’m an Ashewo,I don’t agree to your advances I am too proud,I wake up early to make my bread and butter I get raped? It seems like nigerian women cannot win no matter what.SMDH

6. www

June 4, 2014 at 8:31 am

yoruba boys una no dey fail… una still dey live for your grandpa house? what a lazy bunch.. get a life

7. FEEEEZ

June 4, 2014 at 9:11 am

It is well dear,may the God of miracle heal you from that virus….my sister have faith and believe in God.Jesus loves you dearie.

8. Adaa

June 4, 2014 at 9:46 am

When I heard her story I felt so sad and prayed for her. May the perpetrators of this evil act never find peace, and I mean it! I hope and pray that this girl doesn’t lose faith…it is well dear.

9. @edDREAMZ

June 4, 2014 at 1:15 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    This news just change my mood and i prayer the touts are punished beyond recognition…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

10. wunmi

June 4, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Why we keep hurting each other; I will never understand. Animals don’t kill for fun only for food; they don’t hurt each other but humans with our intellect & our assuming position of being higher than animals kill & hurt each other for nothing; all baseless reasons not as if any reason to hurt/kill is justified though. She was freaking going to work for heavens sake. Why do we do these things? Honestly we need to begin to train the next generation like quick quick else all these atrocities we hear of today would just be child’s play compared to eventual occurrence. if men feel they have strength then PLEASEEEEE go to borno help stop BH and while at it find our girls at least expend the energy usefully not pick on harmless people struggling like you and going about their business.

11. AAsh

October 22, 2014 at 1:18 pm

May GOD strengthen you………this isnt funny at all…………May GOD grant you peace and healing in Jesus Name.Amen