News

“Lekki Wives” Leading Ladies are SIZZLING in New Shoot!

BellaNaija.com

Lekki Wives Promo Photos - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01008
To celebrate the one year DVD release of season 1 of Lekki Wives, the writer, producer and director of the hit drama series Blessing Effiom Egbe treated the leading ladies to a fun shoot.

At a private resort this past weekend, Blessing hosted Adaora Ukoh, Chinonso Young, Katherine Obiang, Keira Hewatch, and Kiki Omeili, to a day of non stop fun which ended the glam photo shoot.

She also gave the ladies a huge sum of cash and goody bags.

According to the producer, Lekki Wives season one DVD has sold more than she ever anticipated and is one of the best selling DVDs in the Nigerian market.

The second season also starring Joselyn Dumas is also selling fast and plans for the third and final season are underway.

Check it out!

Chinonso Young

Kiki Omeili

Kiki Omeili

Keira Hewatch

Keira Hewatch

Lekki Wives Promo Photos - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01010

To get the latest news about Lekki. Like their Facebook page – www.facebook.com/lekkiwives

Credits
Photography: Moussa Moussa
Make-up: OlaBimpe Cole, Bebe
Designs: Zizi Cardow, Ade Bakare
Photoshoot Director: Blessing Effiom Egbe

1. Alice

June 19, 2014 at 2:01 pm

lovely ladies ..lekki wives is such a classy movie cant wait for season 3

leccesroyale.blogspot.com/

2. janet

June 19, 2014 at 2:40 pm

BRILLIANT ACTORS…… BEAUTIFUL AND CLASSY SHOW and Awesome pics….. LEKKI WIVES TOTALLY ROCK. Adaora UKOH you are doing well I love he new look jst keep it up.

3. maame ekua

June 19, 2014 at 2:45 pm

these pictures are easy on the eyes and hey the ladies are beautiful and looking good too

4. moyo

June 19, 2014 at 3:25 pm

i guess this an improvement in the way, they were all looking before, but still need to work on their looks and their clothes, a bit more glam would not hurt. if Joselyn Dumas stands next to them, they will look like Lekki housegirls. Lol

• Uche

June 19, 2014 at 4:50 pm

Mkpi Hausa

• NK

June 20, 2014 at 12:33 pm

You are mean lolll

• Nwakeku

June 20, 2014 at 6:23 am

That’s not nice, how can you say that? What is so special about Joselyn Dumas self?

• flexy

June 20, 2014 at 10:05 am

you are sick in the butt…..how can u be so antagonizing….maybe u should take a pics in ur christmas cloth and send so we see what u look like. ewu gambia

• Momoh Adeola

June 23, 2014 at 3:31 pm

Am bad cos u r very very wrong dumas face doessnt match any of em cos dey r far more prettier

5. Debbie

June 19, 2014 at 3:56 pm

@Moyo that’s a cheap talk coming obviously from a cheap person like you. Who did Jocelyn actually outshine in d Movie especially in d Movie. Jocelyn was jst carry around her big behind she cldnt act to save her life. They all look good in dier Own ways even from d intro Jocelyn obviously looked older than they all. Beside she came on in season 2 and of what great difference pls all I saw was a big behind hovering all over. Which is never a yardstick to judge others. So go rest he low iQ can bet you are as low as ur comment so deal with it… Biaaaaaatch

6. Debbie

June 19, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Ode laaaasan lasan

7. Miss Gidi

June 19, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Does anyone know where I can actually buy the DVD for season 2?

8. junior jj

June 19, 2014 at 4:12 pm

DON’T mind the okponu….. With diarrhea mouth. Pls Google Lekki Wives season 2 poster ans see who exactly looked like housegirl. If not the so called Aisha. Pls all I. love sewing is when she stands up and I can get a good. view of the. Ass which I even prefer otunba’s Wife own she was the least of all talent with horrible Ghana accent. I kept forwarding her part in the personal camera talks. Please I beg u don’t even compare them EZCWPT maybe you are talking about their big behinds.

9. RUBY

June 19, 2014 at 4:15 pm

CHOI!!! Debbie just finished Moyo… buh on a lighter note, i think as we grow we should open our mouth cos we have something meaningful to say not just becos we want to talk… it shows the kind of person we are.

10. Edith

June 19, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Hehwhehehhehehehehehehehehe……….hoooooooohooooo!!!. THEY ALL LOOK SMASHING NO DOUBT ABOUT THAT.

11. rabbiu

June 19, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Chinonso Young you are pretty well shaped girl and your career is just about to kick off. Take this advice seriously GO AND LOOSE WEIGHT. U look fuller than plus sized Adaora Ukoh. Hit the gym and bring out the best in you cuz you are a good actress.

12. chee

June 19, 2014 at 4:48 pm

so classy!really loving this,great job Blessing. u guys rock…..am gonna grab a copy of season 2 asap.

13. Uche

June 19, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Beautiful pix…. Umu oma……. Kix i see you..Lekki Wives= Mi likey

14. gu

June 19, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Blessing has put on so mch weight…..Love u still

15. Anthony M

June 19, 2014 at 6:10 pm

Don’t you just love the wives…. such class.. very proud of them and even I am looking forward to season 3. Rock on girls. And keep doing what you do best.

16. desire

June 19, 2014 at 7:08 pm

Dey all look smashing..I love katherine(UJU) so much,she’s so real n I love d way she act. Can’t wait for season3.. P.s can joselyn not be included,dint see d improvement of her role in S2.

17. HRS

June 19, 2014 at 7:13 pm

That’s my Kiki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

18. Mr Amebo

June 19, 2014 at 7:59 pm

LOl…… Debbie u sabi Moyo before???? but honestly…beef asides these ladies look smashing& are very brilliant actors…..Lets celebrate our own abeg

19. Dolapo

June 19, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Lovely ladies! Now I’m gingered to go watch the series. This is the best I’ve seen Katherine in years. I’m happy for her.

20. missme

June 19, 2014 at 8:33 pm

Kiki=class. How do can we watch Lekki wives abroad o biko?

• ennnnn

June 20, 2014 at 12:46 am

You can watch both seasons on un1ty.tv download the app and pay through paypal (if you’re in the US. There might be a different payment option for other places). It is definitely worth it! 🙂 Thank me later

• bb

June 20, 2014 at 12:49 pm

Google unity tv, and you will find lekki wives season 1 and 2

21. ardah

June 19, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Lovely. Just lovely….blessing struck gold with lekki wives. Kiki lurv I sees u BABES! ROCK ON! Bring on season 3 oo

22. BEAUTIFULNBLESSED

June 19, 2014 at 10:13 pm

WHAT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN THEY ARE!

23. Lullaby

June 19, 2014 at 10:32 pm

They are all beautiful and talented! Thumbs up ladies

24. nene

June 19, 2014 at 10:52 pm

ott. over the top.

25. Judith Agu

June 19, 2014 at 11:00 pm

I must commend all the Lekki Wives for a classic performance I was so impressed watching that series it was well done. Adaora Ukoh Miranda role was deep and she interpreTed that role and gave it depth. Her command of English and diction was so good. Uju killed me in hers cause she brought out fake girls character effortlessly. Kiki lovette is the girl I love to hate. Your pic in pink with that Ankara pant knocked me out. Kiera black beauty your mouth can run miss preacher. And Cleo with all that ass and sweet voice. all the ladies impressed meeexcept for Aisha Jocelyn in season2. Pretty gal but her acting is shallow. Being around this good acts you have to buckle up. I love u guys Adaora keep up the weight loss it sure soothes u.

26. Don dada

June 19, 2014 at 11:15 pm

I hate that Cleopatra girl in the last pic she looks like she is in her early pregnancy aaaaaaha can’t a gal suck in her tummy? That hair bum and dress is so mama’ish ita Giwa shld be wearing that not you. Outside that and peace hideous last pic and posture of Gibraltar every other is on point. Adaora don’t get drowned in praises how u look good this is the time to start more exercises and lose more weight. I love your acting though. You killed Miranda esp. In season 1. Uju my fave xcter cracked me up big time

• Fabulicious

June 20, 2014 at 11:02 am

Chinonso Young(Cleopatra)just had a baby hence the slight bulge.Remember what mama says that if you have nothing good to say,don’t speak at all.CIAO.

27. Adaora Ukoh

June 20, 2014 at 7:14 am

LEKKI WIVES totally rocked the pics. Well done Blessing and well done my fellow butterflies. Thank you to our fans and foes we love you all. You all keep it buzzing.

28. Osasodia1

June 20, 2014 at 8:25 am

Oh my ladies as i call them………beautiful, talented, brave, classic and they always go for what they want. Hmm Ujunwa….u too much, trying to tell us not to b greedy, lol. Thats advice for us all to b content with what we have cos tomoro will always b better n brighter. Blessing pls give us da best in season 3 n 4.

29. midefashioncounty.blogspot.com

June 20, 2014 at 9:55 am

Love the photos. UP Keira…..BLACK is Beautiful.

30. chum chum

June 20, 2014 at 9:58 am

Hmmmm Lekki wives, i cant even choose a favorite all of them rocks…. ahhh but Uju is sooooooo on point o.

31. adelegirl

June 20, 2014 at 11:38 am

See ebony beauties, black and shine, african queens, stainless spotless, abbl, abbl. They all look very good, very regal. I enjoyed season 1- I was surprised that I did cos I haven’t enjoyed a Nigerian production in a long long while. So season 2 is out? Where can I buy? Season 1 was everywhere then. I shall have to ask all those guys selling in front of hmedix and amigo- just hope they have the original not pirated.

• buchi

June 20, 2014 at 3:35 pm

i bought mine from the guys in front of Big Bite in wuse 2. Babes go grab a copy fast! Lol

• adelegirl

June 23, 2014 at 10:54 am

Thanks Buchi! I shall go grab my own copy now! 😀

32. LagosOcrazy

June 20, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Kiki is the prettiest of them all
    lagosocrazy.blogspot.com

33. Sith_L0rd

June 20, 2014 at 12:03 pm

@Rabbiu you need to go to a mental institution for that comment.. who are you to tell any woman to GO AND LOOSE weight??? SIkko…ppl who manage to get internet access will just be running thier mouth… ODE!!
    @Don Dada… thats your own opinion… every one of them is beautiful in their own unique way
    @Fabulicious.. Please Chichi didnt just have a baby.. her sister did.. get your facts right bikko

Anyway i actually came here to say i think this is a good show… and i think they all are doing a good job.. and they will get better..

34. leslie

June 20, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Joselyn is a brilliant actress fairly new on the scenes..go easy on her biko her performance was great very natural all the ladies are amazing. Stop being harsh on the poor girl. They all look good sha, the best I’ve seen them look….gorgeous ladies

35. Peculiarchinny

June 20, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Love love the drama. So many lessons learnt. Good work Blessing! I can’t wait to go grab the season 2 DVD. Nice pics y’all

36. Teris

June 20, 2014 at 7:11 pm

My over-sexed imagination! It’s all this too much TV and Toke and Poko and Ri-ri and Tiwa… I actually expected “sizzling” sizzling. My bad!

PS: abeg no chop me! i no dey hate!

37. viva