News

Megan Good gets Candid about Sexuality, Religion, Celibacy & Double Standards in Rolling Out Mag

BellaNaija.com

Megan Good - Rolling Out - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02
Think Like A Man Too” actress Megan Good is on the cover of Rolling Out Magazine.

In the publication, she gets candid about being sexy, criticism, her faith, her marriage and independence.

If you recall, Megan recently spoke about waiting until she and her husband DeVon Franklin got married before being intimate.
Read excerpts from the issue;
On criticism aimed at black actresses who play racy characters: “If Angelina Jolie goes topless, everyone goes ‘Wow, she’s so badass, so committed to her craft,’ but if Halle Berry goes topless, everyone’s like ‘She’s a slut. She probably took a bunch of money to do that.’ People attack her with unsavory names. And it’s unfortunate. Halle is one my favorite actresses — I’ve looked up to her since I began this journey. There’s definitely a double standard but I can’t put my finger on exactly why that is. If someone is telling a story, they should go to whatever extent that they’re comfortable with to tell the story. Whatever they feel is necessary.”

On going nude in movies: “I have no problem with nudity — it just has to not be exploitative and it has to be important to tell the story. It depends on the script, the character, the story, the tone of the movie — all of those things. I commend women of every nationality that are bold enough to tell a story in a way that’s fearless. I just haven’t found a project where I felt it was necessary to do that. The scenes I’ve come across seemed exploitative and I just didn’t do it.”

My faith is everything to me, but I’m also extremely liberal and I believe in telling real people stories. If you’re always trying to be this perfect character in everything, how can you be inspiring and do anything interesting? I like playing complicated characters who sometimes make bad choices. I like playing characters that do something questionable and ultimately the repercussions of their choices are kind of the lesson of the story. It’s just that, once in a while, there’s an extreme amount of nudity or the way that they’re talking about God and or the way that they’re dealing with something specific, [and] I’m like ‘Yeah, I don’t want to do that.’ But every time I say ‘no,’ it leads to something better for me.”

Megan Good - Rolling Out - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

On being referred to as a sexy symbol: “I really don’t think there’s anything wrong with being sexy. God created our bodies as women. He created us to be beautiful, to be sexy, to be powerful, to be fearless — to be amazing. I do respect and understand the fact that when you come into the sanctuary, you need to be dressed appropriately because you are not the star — Jesus is the star. That I agree with 100 percent.

‘Appropriately’ is in each person’s own heart and each person’s own mind. When you speak to me about ‘appropriately,’ you’re talking about a girl who, at 9 years old, was getting completely naked and dressed around a bunch of drag queens. So my upbringing and my experiences as an actress my entire life and the liberalness of my childhood and surroundings, [that shapes] my opinion of ‘appropriate.’ “

On marriage: “Marriage has taught me that it’s OK to let somebody take care of me. That it’s OK to depend on somebody. I grew up being responsible for a lot of things — since I was 15 [I was] taking care of a lot of people. My father is amazing, but he wasn’t in the home, so my mother raised us with the mentality of not needing anybody. We were never the girls that went after the guy that had the money because we were taught to have our own money. I’ve always been extremely independent to the point where it probably intimidated some guys. Now, it’s nice to just feel like it’s not a bad thing to trust someone to have your best interest at heart.

His acceptance of me has allowed me to grow in areas where I was struggling in the past because I felt so unaccepted. I was angry, and that anger created a rebellious spirit that didn’t really want to change. Because it needed to be accepted first, before it could even consider being better. Marriage has made me better, assured me, made me happier; I’m way more at peace. I feel like I’m consistently growing into a better person and I feel like I can help him grow into a better person. He sees all the positive things in me that I felt like a lot of other people didn’t see — I always felt very judged. I always felt like people were coming for me. He was the first person, outside of my sister or mother, who said ‘I see you. I see who you really are.’ “

On being she and DeVon being celibate before marriage: “It’s very clear in the [Ten] Commandments that you shouldn’t have sex before marriage. And to me, you can’t change the perception of that by saying ‘Oh, I’m going to marry this guy one day, so technically that’s my husband-in-spirit, so we can have sex now’. To me, that’s taking away from the Word.”

On moral, relationship with Faith and God: “I feel like religion can get very judgmental and a lot of people don’t approach you with love. I try to be conscious of the responsibility I have as a Christian, but if I did everything everyone told me to do or tried to please everyone, I couldn’t have my hair a particular way, I couldn’t wear certain clothes, I couldn’t play certain characters, I can’t hang out with certain people, can’t wear a certain amount of makeup — and you can’t let people run your life. You have to look to God. People will fall in line.”

To read the full interview, click here
Photography: DeWayne Rogers for Steed Media Group.

1. madman

June 20, 2014 at 3:19 pm

This line right here is a bloody lie. Please stop lying to women. This is the reason why many people will never be happy in their marriages. Its a fallacy. “marriage has made me better, assured me, made me happier; I’m way more at peace.” Marriage doesn’t change anybody. Nor does being married make you more or less happier.

Only YOU can make yourself happy or sad. Don’t be fooled. Don’t rush into marriage thinking someone is going to make you happier…. LIES.

• L.L.

June 20, 2014 at 3:42 pm

Gbam!!!!!!!! You definitely hit the bloody nail on the goddamn head. No one should ever have to depend on someone to grant them happiness. If you can’t be happy by yourself, you can’t be happy with someone. You need to emit that from yourself 1st. Ppl always have this misconception, “oh! Once I’m married, I’ll be happy/happier”, “when I start having kids, I’ll be happy/happier””… my friend, leave that thing. Being married is totally different from happily married. Don’t confuse the two.

• Ada Nnewi

June 20, 2014 at 3:47 pm

madman…This is HER opinion, even though i find it offensive to think another human being could validate someone else but i will respect her opinion as to what marrtiage has done for her because every individual takes away something different from every event or anything in general that happens in life. Therefore i think you are wrong for labelling her statement a lie and calling her a liar…. what she said is “Marriage has taught me that it’s OK to let somebody take care of me. That it’s OK to depend on somebody……His acceptance of me has allowed me to grow in areas where I was struggling in the past because I felt so unaccepted. I was angry, and that anger created a rebellious spirit that didn’t really want to change. Because it needed to be accepted first, before it could even consider being better. Marriage has made me better, assured me, made me happier; I’m way more at peace. I feel like I’m consistently growing into a better person and I feel like I can help him grow into a better person”…. She is talking about her personal experience….So dear madman please take out your frustrations on the institution of marriage elsewhere….

• Ada Nnewi

June 20, 2014 at 3:52 pm

*marriage

• madman

June 20, 2014 at 4:51 pm

She is at peace because she willing wants to be at peace. She is NOT at peace because she is now married.

• TheresaO

June 20, 2014 at 4:18 pm

I agree with your statement to some extent. BUT read what she said before the line you just copied. Read the entire reasons she gave. She believes she is better because her husband saw the real person in her.

I appreciate what she has said about God and refusing to accept people’s judgement, BUT I refuse to accept that we shouldn’t consider some things people say about us. Her independent spirit is still very much at work and has prevented her from knowing when people are constructively criticizing her. As Christians, we are constantly growing just like babies. We don’t know everything and sometimes advice or criticisms are ways for us to grow into the image of Christ.

Her revealing clothes are not right. As Christians we ALWAYS carry the presence of God. You shouldn’t only dress modestly when you are in Church or going to spiritual events, that’s being hypocritical. You are an Ambassador for Christ 24/7. This inability of Christian women especially those in the Entertainment sector, to know that they are Christians first, before being actresses, musicians, comedians, etc, will lead to their downfall. True worship is honouring God where ever He has placed us, with all He has given us. It is not only about singing songs in church. Like Apostle Paul in Romans 12:1 says we are to offer our bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God–this is our true and proper worship.

Yes God is a God of love and understanding, BUT He is a God of justice. He punishes disobedience, the Bible is full of evidence of that. No one should take God’s love for granted.

• jcsgrl

June 20, 2014 at 8:25 pm

Have I told you lately how much I love you? Your comment is DA TRUTH!

• Keepingitreal

June 21, 2014 at 9:47 am

• Idak

June 20, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Gbam!!

• Yassbeetch

June 21, 2014 at 12:01 pm

She is not married to a madman so allow her enjoy her happiness

2. Freckles

June 20, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Pls where is the likes and kiss button.

If you keep trying to pleases people, you will never amount to a molehill. Even God has decided not to judge man until the end of his/her days, then who are (humans) to judge.

3. Adia

June 20, 2014 at 3:22 pm

Who knows where the shoes are from? I need them in my life!

• Yassbeetch

June 21, 2014 at 12:04 pm

Looks like gucci to me

4. sum1special

June 20, 2014 at 4:10 pm

Never understood how she is married to a preacher and she even sometimes preaches too but yet dresses so scandalous and acts erotic movies. I am not judging her but shouldn’t there be a difference between how a christian should act (Christlike) and how a worldly person should act. My comment is more of a question because i really need answers about how a Christian should act. I dont believe you can either be here nor there, you choose one, you cant be liberal and then serve God, in my opinion. With that said i am a big fan of Meagan good, watched all her movies till date.

• nene

June 20, 2014 at 10:08 pm

gbam. black american pastors and churches have no idea what christianity is about

• anwuli

June 21, 2014 at 7:02 am

But you do? just a tad hypocritical, don’t you think?

• dolly

July 16, 2014 at 3:14 pm

u watch the erotic movies as a christian?smh

5. Eeeeeeeyah

June 20, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Ermnnn Megan, we have seen your sex tape and that white was certainly not your husband. That aid, I like the message you are trying to pass but gurl we aint buying it. Cover up jus a tad bit then we will. Don’t use white supremacy excuse. Kim does it all the time, we didn’t say she is a badass, we call her all kinda names you don’t want to be called.

• Iris

June 20, 2014 at 5:31 pm

LMFAO “that white”? Seriously?

6. Lala

June 20, 2014 at 4:21 pm

I didnt read the whole article neither will i buy her book

Yes she is a pretty girl

But am sorry when it comes to looking up to her for advice I amsorry but i wont. I cant take her seriously one bit considering she refuses to constantly bare her breast and not own a bra, and to talk of it she is a pastors wife. She can turn it twist it or say whatever she wants but that going around on red carpet baring breast i will never respect.

Once you get married the only person who should see you naked (or your breast) is your husband/wife (same advice goes to Kim K, Peter Okoye etc). Keep your clothes and stop acting disgusting.

You Megan tell me you love Christ and you constantly showing your breast, so to that bad teenage boy you may trying to convince to come to christ will see that your breast and say what?

Mchsewwww nonsense

I guess she is using breast to save souls. Whom i dont even understand is the pastor of a husband who thinks this is OK. And then you are going to stand at a pulpit and preach to me – Well i guess baring breast is ok in SDA (Seventh Day Adventist churches)

7. Troll

June 20, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Pls, correct me if I’m wrong. But is having sex before marriage in the ten commandments? Not trying to justify it, but the Ten commandments states Adultery, maybe I’m being too literal but I don’t think it’s the same as fornication.

• Iris

June 20, 2014 at 5:30 pm

No it’s not in the Ten Commandments, but it’s in the New Testament from Jesus’ teachings. Since a great chunk of Christianity is based on the teachings of Jesus, that’s probably where it came from.

8. Cancel Reply

June 20, 2014 at 5:29 pm

” feel like religion can get very judgmental and a lot of people don’t approach you with love.” – I agree with her 100%!!!!! Most people are quick to judge not because they care about you, but simply because they have something to castigate you about!

9. yesisaidit

June 20, 2014 at 5:58 pm

to the person who ask does the 10 commandsment say no sex before marriage. NO it does not say it – not the 10 commandments itself but please that is a FOOLISH and STUPID question to ask in this day and age (unless you are not a christian) –

Do your own homework. Dont ask someone to do your homework for you . Do your own damn homework . That is the problem with the world these days. People too lazy to read for themselves. here are the scriptures which talks about sexual immorality (and please dont tell me to define sexual immorality to you – google it)
    Acts 15:20
    Mark 7:20-23
    1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
    1 Corinthians 7:1-5
    1 Corinthians 7:8-9
    Ephesians 5:3
    Colossians 3:5
    Galatians 5:19
    Hebrew 13:4 – the only kind God approves is Husband and Wife. Not boyfriend Girlfriend evenif you have date 10 years, not man and man, not woman and woman.

Sex between husband and wife ist he only one God approves so you can turn twist try to justify it all you want. Do it before marriage and you are cursed. If not you, your generation will be curse – IT CAN BE CURSE OF ALL SORTS, disease divorce, unwed moms, wayward children, wedlock children many many types of family problems..

God is not stupid (excuse me to say) and he invented sex not Trey Songs or any body so ppl should stop trying to justify the reasons sex before marriage is good.

Do all people who waited before marriage – have a success story, not necessarily but at least statistics show they are MOST likely to stay together than the other skank ass heauxs trollops who knocked boots before marriage and fcked anything before they got married (i call them High Mileage Heauxs – kinda like a salvage car – completely totaled as the american insurance company will say).

Abstinence saves lives, protects babies, GIVES SEXUAL RELATION THE PROPER VALUE AND MOST OF ALL HONORS GOD.

READ YOUR BIBLE FOR YOURSELF AND STOP LETTING OTHERS TELL YOU. READ READ READ.

Why am i even ranting. After all the new worldly STUPID mantra is YOLO – you only live once. Do you boo, Do You. Its your life

• Babe

June 20, 2014 at 6:38 pm

Harsh reply but the TRUTH is the TRUTH! Thanks for saying it as it should be said. #THATISALL

• madman

June 20, 2014 at 7:46 pm

All of you preaching the false laws of abstinence, may you all get stuck with MEN who are impotent or who have low-sperm count…

• Mz Socially Awkward....

June 21, 2014 at 12:12 am

Bro, those prayers of yours… you “can like to” fold them up, put them in an A4 envelope and post them to yourself. A free present from you to you.

Whilst I have no desire to echo the harsh undertones of @yesisaidit’s comment, there is a hard grain of truth to her point about God wanting sex to be confined to a married, committed relationship between a man and a woman. You may not agree with it but you don’t have to insult the people who hold fast to it. And on the real, what’s your painment with these “laws of abstinence”? So if a woman doesn’t want to share her body with the world, her husband should be impotent, ba? Why, did you plan to screw her yourself and got turned down because she declared her subscription and belief in said laws??

It’s way too late to het up about this, abeg so, as I said, may your prayers in double portion be posted directly through your own mail box and straight into your life.

• CarliforniaBawlar

June 21, 2014 at 6:47 am

Lmao!! I couldn’t get past you making reposting the curse to himself!! hahaha….too funny!

• Happychild

June 20, 2014 at 9:17 pm

Anger is a sin as well, as a christian your words should be edifying. Learn to correct people with love. Love is the greatest commmandment #Justsaying. That said, what you have written is the 100% truth

• adelegirl

June 23, 2014 at 10:34 am

This popped into my head too as I read the angry ranting comment with insults flung about. Anger is just as much a sin as fornication.

@yesisaidit: I’ll give you just a few Bible references:
      Colossians 4: 6 which specifically says: “let your words be gracious always, seasoned with salt so that you may know how to answer everyone”
      Ephesians 4: 26-27,29,31-32
      Ephesians 5:4
      Colossians 3:8,12-14
      1 Peter 3:15
      Ecclesiastes 10:12

So dear “yesisaidit”, your foul expression of disdain at fornication is just as bad as fornication.

• Ms. E

June 24, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Please i need a love button for this!!!! KPA KAM!!! Nail on the head!

I am so so grateful that God judges our HEARTS, not outward appearance. It it the intent of an action that is judged not the action itself.

Correct in LOVE….that’s what the Bible you are brandishing says, No?

• Iris

June 20, 2014 at 9:41 pm

While I believe there’s something to be said for abstinence before marriage (not necessarily or solely for religious reasons actually), I am more put off by presumptuous judgment, which is what you’ve just done. You may be right about curses. On the other hand, you may be wrong. The fact is that YOU DO NOT KNOW. You are not God. “Thou shalt not steal” is one of the commandments, yet Jesus told a thief he was saved just before he died. If you believe so strongly in your faith you will know to guard your tongue and fill your heart with love instead of a self-generated sense of righteous morality. Leave that judgment you believe in to God who judges. And @madman it’s a personal choice. It has worked for some people, it doesn’t work for others. Calm down abeg.

• anwuli

June 21, 2014 at 7:07 am

Instead of seeking justification or lack thereof, why not ask for the in-filling of the Holy Spirit. He will guide you through all things, and work you through your convictions.

• missprof

June 20, 2014 at 9:58 pm

And this is the best way to reply madam/sir true christian? What is wrong in a simple and respectful explanation. There was no need for all the name calling, you could simply have quoted the bible passages and answered in a calm manner, no need at all for the dramatics. The person asked about the ten commandments, surely he/she might not have read as far as all those passages you put up there. Christians sha. Only God knows who will make it and who won’t, so calm your blood.

• D

June 20, 2014 at 10:09 pm

As Christians we are to speak the truth in love. Totally disagree with your approach here. For your information and this is speaking in love, you are coming across as someone who is sexually frustrated for not having had sex……thereby defeating the very point you are trying to make. I find that this is where Christians err sometimes without actually knowing, I sympathize with you for you desire to speak the truth but the delivery was rather harsh. The insults were not warranted. God is love and it only by having a deep and personal relationship with Him does one genuinely desires to please Him, case in point not indulging in premarital sex. One does this not because of some scare tactics of the consequences of the SIN but because you now KNOW Him and know what breaks His heart. True authentic Christianity involves being transformed from within, it is a heart condition! This includes like you’ve rightfully pointed out reading scriptures for yourself but also understanding is key. God is looking for those who will worship Him in spirit and in truth. Let’s make it all about Him and not about us!!!!!! So my advice to ppl out there searching for the truth is to really get to know Jesus ‘for real for real’, including you Ms. Good. Bon weekend everyone :).

• lamide

June 21, 2014 at 7:22 am

Thank you my sister. I agree with u 100%. Calm down aunty yesisaidit. Kole to yen

• Mz Socially Awkward....

June 21, 2014 at 12:28 am

Babe abi fella, this your comment is unnecessarily judgemental. Always remember that you’re where you are in your own spiritual walk because the Grace of God, and not your own human ability, has taken you to that point. Responding to the commenter who asked about the validity of fornication being in the 10 commandments and referring to that commenter as “FOOLISH and STUPID”…. seriously unnecessary.

Not everybody has actually read the Bible and if they’re asking a question they’d really like an answer to, why call them foolish and stupid? Heck, you may not have plumbed the depths of the Old and New Testament laws either. Or maybe, like me, that person could have been asking a rhetorical question and not actually seeking the answer because I had the same thought when I read the statement from Meagan and wondered where in the 10 Commandments she saw it.

This Gospel is to be preached with Love. LOVE. If not, no soul winning can take place and Heaven is not meant for just Abraham and Moses to inhabit. Please give your instructions on the subject with the spirit of Love.

• Mee

June 21, 2014 at 12:41 am

I almost wanna call uou stupid but i refrain. The person questioned: is abstinance one of the ten commandments? No! He/she did not question whether abstinence is in the bible. I also questiined when i read that part of the interview. Megan quoted it wrong. She could have said abstinence is in the bible or one of God’s commandments but it is NOT one of the 10 commandments. Your not even sure whether the person who asked is christian. A lot of non christians know some common scriptures because they had to memorize it in kingdergarteen or primary sch. Take a chill pill and correct in love. Gawd, i wouldn’t want you to come preach the word of God to me. Na condemnation go full your mouth!

• Joan

June 22, 2014 at 12:04 pm

You can instruct but its not your place to judge. Your language is vile for a so-called Christian or you can’t find scripture for that. Sex outside marriage is sin, point blank period but when Christ Himself dealt with an adulteress it was with compassion so who are you? I know some men and women who kept their purity before marriage but a few of them commit sins that may be just as bad like slander and that can nullify their purity. You will be judged by the same harsh measure you have used on others so I hope you have a change of heart.

10. hmm

June 20, 2014 at 7:19 pm

I really don’t know how to put this. I don’t want to sound judgmental but this interview is BS. Nobody is perfect but if you’re a preachers wife their is a certain way you carry yourself. Yes live your life forget what others say. As much as she wants to live her life, she has a role to uphold as a pst wife. All i know is there are certain ways you can do that and still be you. Dress a little bit more( i dont want to say lady like) but appropriate. Movies I understand cause you gotta do what you gotta do. But going on a red carpet with a deep V-dress with no bra and nipple showing. Hmm im not perfect and all. I Judge and so does she but I at least try. Im a christian, chick is basically saying Im a woman, God made me to be sexy and show my body. Society is society, you go half naked outside, men look at you certain ways, talk to you certain way. As much as feminist protest that’s how its going to be. Blame Adam and eve. We are imperfect. People think they can just come and start a protest calling them selves feminist. Its already written in the bible it will happen se. CANT CHANGE IT . I’m going off topic. But yea. Her husband knew who he married, so he cant really complain. If people think im being judgmental. oh well i am human just like you. you judge, i judge, Megan Good judge’s, even my pastor judges. She looks stunning by the way. Lol 🙂

11. BeautyGeekng.com

June 20, 2014 at 9:39 pm

Everyone has different convictions and different levels of understanding in Spiritual things

12. nene

June 20, 2014 at 10:10 pm

she is talking bulshit. everything she has said is bullshit. people lil ego justify their actions by talking more bullshit and talking like they have any idea of what they’re talking about. she’s deceiving herself and her followers/fans.

• Ada Nnewi

June 23, 2014 at 9:30 am

I wish i could meet you nene…i will beat all the bitterness in you out with all the love within me…

• jcsgrl

June 23, 2014 at 8:01 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…omg you should have warned me b4 reading this. Here I was sipping my smoothie and nodding to these comments only to come across yours and let out a mouthful of my drink in my attempt of stifling laughter. Stop it o!

13. Me2me

June 21, 2014 at 1:51 pm

You all killing your self about how she dresses forgetting that God created us Naked. It is our sinful minds that make us see it as such a bad thing. I don’t expose myself but fact still remains that their are women in certain countries that walk free naked. The men are so use to it that its nothing

14. oyin

June 21, 2014 at 11:17 pm

sad, I’m sure her ‘spirit’ husbands were still ‘visiting’ her during her abstinence dressed like that. she needs deliverance, nonsense

• jcsgrl

June 23, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Oh gawd here comes another one… I was just getting over Ada Nnewi’s comment

15. Wifey

June 22, 2014 at 6:38 am

Of all the tongue speaking, fire-baptized, Holy Ghost christians criticizing the blogger that asked about fornication, I bet most have fornicated. *hiss* Hypocrites! Andif you haven’t fornicated, maybe you stole… took that pen from the office, or dishonored your parents. My point, all have sinned, so chill out on the condemnations.

We can not ignore the changes in culture. Today women wear pants to church, short tight skirts, makeup, on and on. This would not be accepted 30 years ago, but it is today (in most churches)

16. confused

June 23, 2014 at 8:01 am

I used to think fornication was the same as having sex before marriage? Pls if you will reply do it with love like people have said no one should insult me because they are trying to pass a message across. once you insult then the purpose of your message has been defeated. God teaches love and we are not allowed to correct people with so much insult thats not even christian like. But yeah please I need answers, isn’t fornication the same as having sex before marriage? if its not then how are they different

• jcsgrl

June 23, 2014 at 8:04 pm

Erm yes boo, Fornication IS having sex before marriage

• confused

June 24, 2014 at 4:07 am

Thanks for the reply hun

17. adelegirl

June 23, 2014 at 10:44 am

It would seem to me that Meagan Good thinks that because she abstained from sex before marriage she is suddenly covered by this veil of righteousness that makes everything else she does right? Her constant body exposure whilst speaking the word of God reminds me of one video that went viral on youtube a while ago, of some female “preacher” who literally had her boobs hanging out nipple and all. Now if you closed your eyes and listened to what she was saying, she was speaking the truth- the word of God but if you opened your eyes and watched the video, you were literally blinded by filth… God is not mocked… I pray that God will enlighten the eyes of her understanding that she sees the damage she does by speaking one way but looking a different way…

18. Doxa

June 26, 2014 at 10:22 am

If the meat that you eat can cause/causes your brother to fall, then for your brother’s sake, do not eat it, so that he won’t fall. Christianity is no longer about you, but about God and the people He wants to reach through you.
    If God has honoured you and made you a pastor’s wife, you should live like one, if you know you couldn’t take up the cross of being a pastor’s wife, you should have turned down the proposal.
    Well well, in the end, God knows those who are His.

19. rexovic

July 2, 2014 at 3:45 pm

i love this site ……. and the commentators……..

20. Keri