Scoop

Keke Palmer Responds to Criticism from Rihanna Fans after Interview with Karrueche

Keke Palmer - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

Karrueche - Keke Palmer - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Rihanna‘s navy goes in on Keke Palmer.

If you missed the post on Karrueche crying in an interview with the actress/singer and young TV host, you may want to check it out first.

Keke Palmer has always publicly declared that she is Rihanna’s biggest fan, and on the recent episode of E!’s Fashion Police, she praised her red carpet choices.

After the interview with Chris Brown‘s girl, a fan dug out an interview where Keke said Rihanna would be her dream guest. The fan called her “disloyal” for having Karrueche on the show.
Keke Palmer's Reply to Rihanna Fans - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 0

“Rihanna! She’s my favourite. She’s my favourite girl, and I would love to have her on. Maybe she doesn’t do everything that is “supposed to be right”. But I think that’s just what we admire – she represents individualism. She represents somebody being one hundred percent themselves, not apologizing for it, not telling you you should do it too. But she represents someone, a woman, doing her one hundred percent and not being afraid of that. And that’s what I love.”

She responded with;
Keke Palmer's Reply to Rihanna Fans
Keke also went on a Twitter rant;
Keke Palmer's Reply to Rihanna Fans - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 06 Keke Palmer's Reply to Rihanna Fans - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 04Keke Palmer's Reply to Rihanna Fans - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 05Keke Palmer's Reply to Rihanna Fans - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 07Keke Palmer's Reply to Rihanna Fans - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 02 Keke Palmer's Reply to Rihanna Fans - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 03

1. baboushka

July 15, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Keke Napepe no need to explain yourself to the navy they don’t pay your bills and neither does Riri

2. pearly cherub

July 15, 2014 at 8:18 pm

I wonder

3. humm

July 15, 2014 at 8:38 pm

Was that even an interview? puleeeasssssse!!

4. JimmyFawks

July 15, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Next please!

5. CeeCee

July 15, 2014 at 10:29 pm

I love Keke, but how ghetto was she sounding in that interview. I really dislike seeing women, especially black ones talking like that. Fitting into a stereotype.

• Jane

July 15, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Nne Americans have a variety of accents. If you are from California,versus Atlanta,there is a distinct difference. It is not about stereotype,it’s about culture.

• lah

July 16, 2014 at 3:59 am

Jane. Not that i have anything wrong with how keke spoke,but please she sounded ghetto.

• Mia

July 16, 2014 at 4:45 am

Thank you!

• Uche

July 16, 2014 at 3:37 pm

The chic alwayz sounds very ghetto…. Like them akata chic ( if they still call them that)… thats what i tot in the episode Michael ealy surprised her….

• STOP BEING IGNORANT

October 17, 2014 at 2:43 pm

That’s the way she talks. Stereotype or not, it doesn’t matter. You need to get with the times and grow up, it isn’t about you want to hear. It doesn’t matter what you think. By the way, you do realise that by talking about it you’re only showing how ignorant you are. It shouldn’t matter how people talk, the way she sounds isn’t based on her skin colour, but you’re making it seem like that. This is why racism still exists, because we allow it to happen by calling people out on things they can’t or don’t have the desire to change. Then again, everyone has the right to their own opinion, I was just saying my piece.

6. Jhennique

July 16, 2014 at 8:14 am

na u sabi, please i just want that white top shez wearing in that first picture #DatsAll

7. sum1special

July 16, 2014 at 10:07 am

I watched the interview and Keke didn’t sound like she was picking sides with anyone. She was just interviewing a guest thats all. What are Rihanna fans all about? So because Keke is a fan of Rihanna, she cant interview Karreuche? doesnt Karreuche have the right for her voice to be heard? Abeg do your thing Keke, it’s your show and can have any guest you like on your show.

8. Lindsey

July 16, 2014 at 10:55 am

I tried to sit through that show but her ratchet screaming, yelling and dressing was quite a distraction, I had to flip the channel out of fear that my brain cells might start bailing on me. I expected a bit more than this from BET. SHE needs to bring her hood factor down a few notches…I think 106 and park serves plenty enough hood.

9. Theresa Doghor

July 16, 2014 at 12:18 pm

Cool girl
    She answered well
    She didn’t have to but I am glad she did.

Sad to say, I am no longer virgo, I don’t believe in that stuff anymore. I am a God-girl
    I just hope #kekepalmer means God the father of Jesus Christ of Nazareth his son and not
    that new age thingy they are all dabbling in.

udookonjo.com

10. frostycake

July 16, 2014 at 12:57 pm

@theresa doghor you must hve really found christ please show me the light..

11. kiki

July 31, 2014 at 3:06 am

Keke is so getto! She acts like a hood rat on her talk show.

12. Mary