Events

Fabulous Ladies & Suave Gents have a Glam & Fun Night in Port Harcourt at Cosmo Lounge – Photos

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014050

Glamorous ladies and gents came out for the Cosmo Lounge & Bar “Glamour Night” in Port Harcourt!

The fun night took place on Saturday 21st June 2014 at the Cosmo Laounge and hosted its esteemed customers to a memorable event tagged “Glamour Night”. The event featured networking, great music and drinks, hot looking ladies and suave gents.

Check out photos from the event.

Red Carpet

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014005

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014006

Chize

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014013

Frank & Emma

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014014

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014012Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014011

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014001

AB & Eti

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014002

Eti, Fosa & AB

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014018 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014019 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014020 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014021 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014026 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014025 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014028 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014030 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014027 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014029 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014031

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014033

Hope

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014035

Jossy

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014034

Joe, Presh & Seeker

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014036

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014032

Hope & Eti

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014039 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014038

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014044

Hakeem

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014045

Queenet Ajuru & Kaka

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014049 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014043 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014052 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014055

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014060

Sunshine OAP of 99.1 FM

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014056

Seeka & Omare

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014057 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014058

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014003

Barr. Chike

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014008 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014017

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014016

Graham

Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014022 Cosmo Lounge & Bar Glamour Night - BellaNaija - August2014007

_____________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. BN pls stop showing us ancient things, an event from June in August? We didn’t care abt it then & we certainly don’t now.

• cryingneversolvedanything

August 23, 2014 at 3:08 pm

Ah ah….. Coolu down

• mimi

August 23, 2014 at 3:48 pm

…and it looks like the PH folks haven’t got the ‘current fashion’ memo yet. Oh well!!!

2. ChaCha

August 23, 2014 at 11:18 am

I am not sure I will come back to the comment section afterwards. It wont be nice.

3. @edDREAMZ

August 23, 2014 at 11:29 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Presh and CEO, Glamoholic are really killing me ryt nw and is gud to knw lagos didnt get this one…….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. www.mawenews.com

August 23, 2014 at 11:31 am

cool

5. dors

August 23, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Lol oh dear

6. divaMe

August 23, 2014 at 12:31 pm

I love this lady’s swag,for real.Flaunting her tigress marks! Ladies,be confident in your skin.Stretch marks and cellulites do not make you less beautiful as far as every other thing(makeup and hair)is in place.
    One love…………….

• Mademoiselle

August 23, 2014 at 3:01 pm

Your comment was very harsh and uncalled for!

• mimi

August 23, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Make up in place? Her powder is definitely many shades lighter but, ….KERMIT!

7. Stella

August 23, 2014 at 1:08 pm

Lovely outfits by the Gentle Men. Is that not seeker & graham? Hmmmmmm!! Cute guys all the same.

8. marculey

August 23, 2014 at 1:38 pm

U carefully viewed this pics, I never noticed @ diva me

9. larin

August 23, 2014 at 1:38 pm

somebody say RATCHET!!!!

• ChomChom

August 23, 2014 at 7:44 pm

I say RATCHET!!!!

• aj

August 24, 2014 at 2:12 am

Ratchet!!!!!

10. mamamia

August 23, 2014 at 1:44 pm

Kai! Nigerian girls are so similar… nothing to look forward to. Same hair, same make up, same fashion sense. You date one you date em all. Dare to be different small na…

• ChomChom

August 23, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Hahahahahaha. I am a Nigerian woman but I couldn’t agree less. So so true. –ChomChom

• amaa

August 23, 2014 at 11:58 pm

totally agree the only difference between these chicks is that they have not gone whitenitious on us yet lol still some dark and lovely skin and the ones that are fair are naturally fair.

11. Anon

August 23, 2014 at 2:03 pm

Hair battle. Ayamatanga-like!

• Pat

August 23, 2014 at 7:30 pm

@Anon, lol

12. you know

August 23, 2014 at 2:32 pm

@mamamia you are so right! and i am a woman, look at them looking so fat , they all look like twinnes. Nigerian woman as long as you have passed the age of 22years its like they give you the license to be fat and have a big stomach. I am slim and i jogged everyday and when i run i see people asking me y i bother? and i am like what! Nigerian women we need to step up and not spend all of our money on bleaching creams, and bleaching a big stomach or an oversized bum bum and still feeling sexy. How about a toned stomach! a flat ab? or a sexy toned leg got from exercise , those are the things worth showing off on red carpets. No bleached out knuckles or knee. well i have said my own !

• Changing Faces

August 23, 2014 at 3:40 pm

Live and let live…

• Que

August 23, 2014 at 7:16 pm

@You know…. Ehen and what amount of change in ur community have the toned abs and legs generated…. my friend pls park well! Where were u when Nigeria needed athletes? I am well above averagely fit and very flexible, and feel some of our ladies can do better….but there’s no point generalising and sounding as if they held a gun to ur skinny ass to go jogging…. u see how skinny ass sounded….thats how ur response sounded! Inspire the ones u can, if they are willing….but sometimes u must understand that jogging from here to kenya doesnt make u better than these people whose lives u know nothing of! ?..and as much as it doesnt make sense to u, some people just cannot be bothered, and it doesnt make them less happy! GET A BLOODY GRIP!

• nyore

August 24, 2014 at 2:40 pm

It is ignorance that makes u think all naija women should be a size 1! Go and chase Oprah and Queen latifah from the red carpet since u know so much about the sizes that should grace d red carpet. Red carpet is for achievers n confident pple. Regardless of their size. U just talked about them looking like twins yet u are saying they should all be slim. If u like keep jogging the whole nation, if u are nobody, u ain’t gracing no freaking carpet with yo skinny ass! ……anyways , KERMIT!!!!!!

13. fleur

August 23, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Amazing that I left this beloved city donkey years ago and I return to the page of bella naija and this is what I see. Instead of classy people, I see girls with come hither looks in their eyes. Seriously Ratchet and trying too hard babes and dudes. The women have a severe street like hardness in their faces that make them present as hard core prostitutes. Nothing like a sweet working class lady who decided to come to the club to have fun or even a sweet innocent student coming to fun out the night. They look like the types that negotiate more fiercely than boardroom execs for bedroom perks. I see males with lifeless eyes. Eyes that betray hardlined journeys taken in the name of attaining status that is transient and meaningless because it is tied to undefinable political agenda. I see forced belonging to some order one or two people who should be illegal in the human race may have defined as the level to belong to. The contrived poses and “stare you down, I think I can look down my nose effectively” kinda expression. Sad thing is it all fails and falls in a crumble around the participants. I would not see these pictures and decide to come to PHC to have fun. I will feel insecure with weird names like Seeker and AB. What are they seeking? Are these fake names? If they are, and I hang with them and something happens, would it not sound stupid to speak of meeting Seeker and “Abs” abi na “A-Bee” at the club? Preshlike participants would cause me to worry about not getting clawed down in the name of dedicating attention to the females. The look in the eyes of the people in the pictures labeled “Frank and Emma” and “Chize” would make me worry about how to get to my car without swearing allegiance to dey gbam, dey well or one of those maras salvatruchas type gangs that have now defined who we are as a people in PHC. They epitomize the lifelessness in the eyes of Port Harcourt males. I would start wondering which hard political line they have sacrificed innocence for. Oh. I weep for my port Harcourt. Y’all shoulda seen it when it was itself. People had light in their eyes and the ease of living was emblazoned on people’s faces. The charm of the city and the honest welcome was everywhere in the smile, the eyes and the body language. All I see is “WHat you got?” stares. I will end here jo. For all those people I use in my note to speak about the demise of the city’s people, I mean no harm. I actually dont know any of you as I have stopped socializing with PHC people. So dont think I know something about what you did last night or last year that I am suggesting in this note. I am using your faces to point out what has gone wrong with our people. You sort of epitomize it when we look at you. It is not personal. It is just a personal observation that I hope should make us ask what happened to us!

14. poison ivy

August 23, 2014 at 4:24 pm

@you know,these ladies are ranging from size 6-12,am not sure where the “fat talk” came from although we owe it to ourselves to be fit the healthy way. Not everyone is built to be slim/skinny. I think what @mamaia was trying to say is that,they are “forgettable” no style,uniqueness or individualism. They look like #copied assignment………With that said,you seriously need a happy meal!!

15. WHY

August 23, 2014 at 4:32 pm

HAHAHAH ALL I SEE IS BAD WEAVES AND OVERPOWDERED FACES…TRYING TO HARDDD

16. Marie Antoinette

August 23, 2014 at 4:33 pm

Lmao! Oh dear! Porra court my Porra court! Nothing to miss about that town.

17. uju

August 23, 2014 at 4:40 pm

Who are these people and why is this news?????

18. anonymous

August 23, 2014 at 5:00 pm

What’s all this belly show? Nothing sexy about girls that only care to wear wigs and make ups. Simple exercise, tucked tummy and getting a good skin tone is all I know as sexy.

19. anonymous

August 23, 2014 at 5:01 pm

Naija girls fat sha!! See one, see all!

20. Dizzy

August 23, 2014 at 6:08 pm

What the hell are you guys talking about?!? Most of these ladies are not fat!!! Abj is this what we are calling fat now ?

21. Banny

August 23, 2014 at 6:14 pm

Lol. Same old people.

22. birdieblue

August 23, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Oh my God! you guys are mean! Where are the fat girls your talking of? Haba, I’m sure if we posted pictures of you bad mouthers there will be 20 things wrong with you, starting from your reddish Ebola infested eyes and your fishy fishy bad mouth! As for their “forgettable look” since you have time to look into details, please go and see the different ways each lady wore her hair, nonsense! Because we can’t see you and criticize you back abi? There is God!!

• cryingneversolvedanything

August 23, 2014 at 7:42 pm

You are so right.

• Pat

August 23, 2014 at 7:43 pm

@ birdie….there are other ways to convey your message so peeps can understand your point.

• birdieblue

August 28, 2014 at 3:25 pm

You are right and I apologize.

23. kemi

August 23, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Ladies pls with Jogging you can acheive so much,after 2 lovely kids i added so much weigth nd my hubby started tellin me wit style baby can you pls slim down your Tummy,then i knew am in soup.i hate going to the gym.so i hit d net for better way to slim down without going to d gym.behold i got an APP. On running nd jogging,downloadwd mmediately.here i am today on my waesome size 10.i also eat healty vegetable nd julce only sometime.i fee happy myself wit my nwe shape.glory to God

• cryingneversolvedanything

August 23, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Nne, your life history is unimportant

• ChomChom

August 23, 2014 at 7:48 pm

@Kemi. Love ur testimony. Could u pls share d app?

24. Sainttracy

August 23, 2014 at 9:46 pm

Na wetin sef? If it’s nt lagos n u don’t know the faces, u start judging n lookin for faults. Ok, d lady with stretch marks, what size is she Biko. She should nt wear sleeveless again.? How do lagos ppl do their own wigs n weapon? If dis is nt jealousy, pls what is d new name for this king of behavior ? COs no toke, tiwa, toolz,(what’s her size pls) gbemi (her size pls) etc, we no go hear word. Abeg make una park well Biko.

25. Caligula

August 24, 2014 at 12:41 am

Too much f*#king weaves mehn, you could drown in them!! Kudos to the few rocking moderate looks /natural dos.. Weave = complete turnoff

26. nna

August 24, 2014 at 2:16 am

Too much weaves and wigs. Dem no dey braid hair for Naija again ?

27. LIKE SERIOUSLY

August 24, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Who opened the gate for this ratchet Ikwerre ninjas? This is not good.Bella una no try at all.

• The Shrine

August 24, 2014 at 5:19 pm

I bet ursef n family members isn’t that bad looking

• TexasHausaGirl

August 24, 2014 at 9:10 pm

Ratchet Ikwere Ninjas. LOOOOL. I can’t with that one

28. Rita who

August 24, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Typical

29. kemi

August 24, 2014 at 1:08 pm

The Ladies are looking bad. Few bad hairdo & some nice hairdo as well. Where are the ‘FAT’ ladies y’all bin screaming abt? Nice outfit from some of the Ladies & Gents. Seeker always looking fresh & cute.

30. Bassey

August 24, 2014 at 1:12 pm

If person follow una mouth. Na suicide…
    Most of u online critics no even sabi dress or fine sef. So I understand the pain u go through…… not very attractive girls always gets upset at pretty girls for no reason. If make hair….e no fine….she sample small flesh 4 the boys(winks)..na ashawo. We be africans…..we dey like assorted meat for our soup. We go manage our girls like dat

31. Badmouth

August 24, 2014 at 1:13 pm

I just dey laugh with slow motion.

32. Abiola

August 24, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Bin to cosmo……nice lounge & topnotch for that matter. Nice1 guys. ..keep it up.

33. The Shrine

August 24, 2014 at 1:17 pm

See my guys oh!
    Abeg make una dash me some of the kele dem. I no dey discriminate with women.. Lol

34. POSHILLA!

August 24, 2014 at 2:55 pm

for me nice crowd AND WHO THE HELL IS THIE SEEKER ABI NA SEEKA?

• The Shrine

August 24, 2014 at 5:25 pm

Na one correct guy wey sabi & na online troublemaker.

35. Tumi

August 24, 2014 at 6:51 pm

That AB guy needs to call me or something 😉

36. sum1special

August 25, 2014 at 10:02 am

Familiar faces. BN mixed the names…the person they call Paul is Damian and the person they call Damian is Paul. Portharcourt people and their zero fashion sense.

37. Deola

August 25, 2014 at 10:05 am

haahahaha, the struggle to be noticed .
    Abiola, the shrine, badmouth, bassey , kemi na still same person na …try to write point in one sentence, trust me bella will approve , or better still use another system for change of avatar.

38. awosh

August 25, 2014 at 11:42 am

Some peeps jus feel like insulting the gals.They look good and its like they are a clique of friends so what the heck of the fat bla bla bla.Abeg make una fly.hissssssss

39. LOVE

August 25, 2014 at 5:07 pm

TRUTHFULLY THEY LOOK REAL UNLIKE LAGOS PEOPLE.

40. sophia

August 26, 2014 at 12:46 pm

But na wa ooo,wats wit d mean talks. BT come to tink of it,even God was insulted and persecuted,so who re we humans dat pipo won’t judge,every1 wore wat dey wer comfi in,and I love half of d outfits I see,judging size is so wrong,u telln us ur asize 2,mbok wats d prove for al we know ur invisible,plz u foul mouthed no good nitwits shud get ur heads from d cloud of envy,and speak truth. Seeker,damian,chizom,presh,queeneth,omare,,glamoholic,paul,sadoh.re ok to me,and much more,bt dats jst my opinion,jst like every other person dat cares to comment.

41. labelle

August 26, 2014 at 7:34 pm

I’m dying here laughing. Y’all ain’t right though!!! Y’all ain’t right.

42. Brotherly