Music

New Video: Lola Savage – Dem Say

BellaNaija.com

Lola Savage - Dem Say - BN Music - BellaNaija.com 01
Rising singer Lola Savage releases the video for her new song – Dem Say.

Check it out!

1. Honeybooboo

August 11, 2014 at 3:27 am

Her wig is bothering me. How bad could her real hair be that she feels the need to hide it under that thing?

2. queen

August 11, 2014 at 4:18 am

Nice video..nice song too..i’m feeling this.Looks like there’s a new entry to the party.My only reservation is the name.She should have used something else.But her it will get her attention i guess.

• Fan girl

August 12, 2014 at 4:39 am

So she shouldn’t use her real name?

3. Tee

August 11, 2014 at 8:09 am

She looks great but she can’t sing – cant even hear her words they’re no pronounced well… Anyhoos back to my omowunmi , waje , tiwa savage, yemi alade … *sips morning tea*

4. Lola, unless u r Tiwa’s younger sis, ur lack of creativity is astounding. U really think u’ll make it in Nollywood* with d same last name a much more famous artiste’s using??? Who’s ur manager???

• You

August 11, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Savage is her real last name, so give her break.

5. faith

August 11, 2014 at 8:48 am

Is she tiwa’s sister?

6. Authentic Sunshine

August 11, 2014 at 8:53 am

Dem say – this na 3mins of my life wey i norr fit get back.

7. Funmi

August 11, 2014 at 9:57 am

Love the tune. Video quality is great for a first one. Nice job lola! I do think you may need to rethink the sur name usage but over all nice work. Bless up!

8. oluwabukunmi

August 11, 2014 at 2:39 pm

Hmmm nice video is she related to tiwa?

9. ashley

August 11, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Please watch the video here
    vevo.com/watch/lola-savage/dem-say/QMGR31404151

10. RITA

August 11, 2014 at 9:51 pm

LMFAO WHAT A JOKE! ITS ALREADY HARD FOR NIGERIAN FEMALE ARTIST THAT CAN SING NOT TO EVEN TALK OF THE ONES THAT CANT SING… PLS GO GET A 9 TO 5

11. JT

August 12, 2014 at 1:57 am

Sad! Instagram is no longer enough to display silly modelling antics… these days chics are now using different venues in form of music videos to display their non talented ass! I mean whats with the runway walk; “stop, turn, pose and break a neck” at the end of the video??? Does anyone want to work these days..,,, as in have a real job, career etc other than being an artist, actor, or entertainer??!!??? Pleaseeeee its not for everyone so make it STOP!!!! Stop devaluing the industry – I only want to celebrate real talent not dust!

12. Nancy

August 12, 2014 at 4:21 am

I think she did ok. It’s kind of hard to break into the Nigerian industry. Thank God I’m not a celebrity.. Lol.. I think she is beautiful and should also consider modeling . Lola keep pushing and don’t pay no mind to haters.

13. prince

August 12, 2014 at 1:28 pm

you too get mouth jare…. love the tune..

14. Queen

August 13, 2014 at 4:28 am

The paparazzi’s tho LOL what a JOKE !! pretty girl wack ass song and video!!!!!!!!

15. Wiklo

August 15, 2014 at 8:48 pm

A tad too long and needed a Rapper to add another dimension! Nice beat and song save for the mentioned minuses..

16. gnujj

August 16, 2014 at 5:36 am

Forgive my ignorance but why does she have the same last name as Tiwa? Are they related? if not, thats a very stupid business move on her part. I would change my name so i stand out.

17. Day29

September 3, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Whatev’ if Savage is her real name then screw Tiwa (I luv Tiwa though). Mama ya song na d eye. keep up!!

18. Rutz

November 19, 2014 at 6:43 pm

I would change my name if I were her too… Actually listened to d song cos I was hoping she’ll be half as good as Tiwa. Sorry girl I know you must have tried your best in putting all of this together… It’s just not working… At least with d name change no one will be expecting too much from her!!