News

#TeamNigeria – Osas Ighodaro & Ebuka Obi-Uchendu cover Complete Fashion Mag’s New Issue

BellaNaija.com

Complete Fashion Magazine - August 2014 - BellaNaija,com 03
“We love football”!

Even if you did not get the whole fuss about FIFA World Cup, you probably randomly talked about it with friends and family.

And for Complete Fashion Magazine‘s new issue, it is all about the love for soccer.

On its new issue are actress Osas Ighodaro and TV personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Osas serves cheeky sex appeal in green, while Ebuka who from his tweets clearly is obsessed with sports, keeps it simple and stylish in a trad look.

Complete Fashion Magazine - August 2014 - BellaNaija,com 01

Complete Fashion Magazine - August 2014 - BellaNaija,com 02

Credits
Osas Ighodaro
Stylist: Moses Ebite | Bosi Lee
Outfit: Stylist’s Own | Just Lynn Boutique
Make-up: Amaka Consultants
Photography: Studio Wellbrook

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Look: Okunoren Twins
Hat: Ebuka’s own
Photography: Studio Wellbrook

1. Grace E

August 8, 2014 at 1:17 pm

ooooh Ebuka is a handsome man!!!

• sika

August 8, 2014 at 1:43 pm

The question is..why is he still single? he doesn’t have to be married but how come he has never been linked to any woman?

• dgirl

August 8, 2014 at 2:03 pm

He has been linked with Lamide (The Spot- EL TV)

• Andie

August 8, 2014 at 2:10 pm

It’s very possible to date and keep it private you know. I know people he’s dated

• Grace E

August 8, 2014 at 3:41 pm

@sika maybe he is not one to broadcast or be showcasing his relationship to the public…I for one I’m like that…some acquaintances think I’ve never dated till I maybe mention my ex in a convo or our mutual friends know and that’s that!!!

BUTTTT this Ebuka is a SPICE!!
      sidenote: Osas is a really beautiful woman nevertheless, that is not well reflected on the cover

• Author Unknown

August 9, 2014 at 6:40 am

Why is it a question, and how does it affect you whether he’s dating or never dated?

2. oyaga

August 8, 2014 at 2:15 pm

Naso, linked to Lamide ko. Please the question stands!

Osas is gorgeous… I love her.

3. Musa

August 8, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Look at Osas makeup. Horrible. even the photography is a mess. WHAT??? All for the publicity… Nonsense Magazine. Here are few magazines that are still relevant now, they’re – Genevieve magazine, Redsheet Magazine, TW Magazine and Motherhood In Style. Others are – & MESS

• Dazzy

August 8, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Why are you so bitter? Have you ever produced a magazine in your life? Abeg shift and stop pouring saliva over your laptop (or whatever you use) as you type this.
      The cover is gorgeous biko!

• GIDI

August 8, 2014 at 6:36 pm

Her makeup is horrible tho.
      Really? A sports cover? A month after d world cup? Isn’t this a whole lotta too late?? Lastma magazine.

4. reverse

August 8, 2014 at 2:28 pm

Ebukas cover is nice but Osas is not nice atall! She’s a beautiful girl

5. shenugs

August 8, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Ebuka is too hot. Damn!!

6. THAT CHICK

August 8, 2014 at 4:02 pm

awwwwwwww ,,give me some Ebuka…

7. jennietobbie

August 8, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Okija amaka loll

8. Honeymix

August 8, 2014 at 7:14 pm

I enjoy following Ebuka on twitter. He’s as Nigerian as one can be, all round guy. Sounds very fun n grounded. Sounds like I’m gushing abt him but really he’s a complete pack.

• Grace E

August 8, 2014 at 7:29 pm

lol @honeymix I feel u..you’re not gushing..I find him very interesting too.. some things he tweets are bare jokes!

9. sadidy

August 8, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Ebuka, smart, sexy, single. why is he single biko? never been linked with any woman at all. abeg don’t tell me about private life. he doesn’t exactly have a private life so i dont understand.

• NaijaPikin

August 8, 2014 at 9:08 pm

He dated Mimi…..I still wonder how they are able to work together, and on the same show.

10. sugar sugar

August 9, 2014 at 10:01 am

You aren’t alone honeymix, Ebuka is a complete package, I just feel like he knows what to say most times, I was buying this day newspaper evryy sunday because of him when he had a colunm then, n yeah, I too heard he n Lamide had something going before. But dude always talks about how he can bottle up issues n u’d hardly know if he’s angry or sad, n I feel the girls just get worked up most times when wouldn’t share his feelings.but then,I guess he could be better,since he sees it as a problem and even talks about it. Fine boi,better pikin! Proudly Gwags Alunmi! Hehe