Scoop

Yvonne Okoro stars in Elvis Chucks’ “Caught in the Act” | Watch the Trailer

CAUGHT IN THE ACT Movie BellaNaija
On Friday 26th September 2014, “Caught in the Moment“, a new movie by Elvis Chucks will hit major cinemas in Nigeria. The movie is headlined by Ghanaian-Nigerian actress Yvonne Okoro and also features Michael Godson, Bishop Imeh and Beverly Osu.

Read the cryptic synopsis and watch the trailer below.
At the moment when he feels it’s all sorted, comes the twist that brings all the secrets starring to him at his face! When people take the slightest chance, it may cost them what they most cherish, they are left with indecision.

For more info, visit www.caughtimtheactmovie.com

1. nimi

September 16, 2014 at 7:37 am

Must watch for me. Yvonne Okoro is such a beautiful woman.

2. chai

September 16, 2014 at 7:47 am

This Ime guy kinda grows on you. Lol!

3. Angie...

September 16, 2014 at 8:36 am

Caught in the act OR Caught in the moment?

4. bruno

September 16, 2014 at 8:42 am

TASTELESS and tacky, terrible use of photoshop, nigerian movie industry is a joke, I pity people who watch nigerian films, u are killing ur brain slowly.

• I'mJustSayn'

September 16, 2014 at 10:10 am

Is that how your brain got killed?

• The K

September 16, 2014 at 1:20 pm

My brother, it’s not that serious! Look for some cold water and take a loooong sip.

5. komommo

September 16, 2014 at 9:54 am

bruno, learn to appriciate people, u cant even act neither can u sing, abegi stop d hating jare.

• hawa

September 16, 2014 at 11:44 am

Bruno is just stating facts.This is pure mediocrity.

6. I'mJustSayn'

September 16, 2014 at 10:10 am

LOL! I like that guy in the police uniform. He’s too funny

7. Gistyinka Blog

September 16, 2014 at 10:43 am

This movie is a must watch for me .

• Blessing

September 16, 2014 at 11:35 am

How won’t it be a must watch for you? You seem like you love dumb s**t!

8. onyi

September 16, 2014 at 10:44 am

bruno,when u condemn other ppls creativity,effort,talent,hardwork,handwork etc,be less assured u r not going to make in life cos all yr work ,ppl will definitely condemn it..
    Do not bring curse upon urself in the name of commenting. is ur life Sha!

9. Black Coffee2

September 16, 2014 at 10:58 am

Sometyms I wish some of these celebs dat we r crushing after can compile our ‘crushes’ in quanity n bless d person wit d highest number of crush wit atleast a date or a peak at d cheek. d last tym I checked my crush for Yvonne Okoro was unquanifiable

10. Black Coffee2

September 16, 2014 at 11:01 am

Quantity*Unquantifiable#PlsBBlindToMyTypo………Tnx

11. Mschewww

September 16, 2014 at 11:33 am

hopefully this piece of s**t is nominated for 2015 Oscar Awards
    Same ole Mediocre Bullshyt as usual – what else is new with Nollywood

12. Beeeeee

September 16, 2014 at 11:40 am

If I remember correctly, there is a Nigerian movie titled Caught in the Act already starring Genevieve Nnaji. It was released some years ago. They should have just called the movie Walking Tall. That being said, I would definitely watch this. I am a huge fan of Nollywood, and there’s still a lot of room for improvement.

Uncle Bruno, this your negativity and hatred for Nigeria sha. Chad is not far o, Ghana is there, Cameroun is there, Senegal is there, even Niger Republic awaits you. When you go to other countries and see the amount of suffering, I think you will learn to appreciate what you have. Which country is perfect? Are you not hearing how black men are still being maltreated in the great America that you enjoy praising. Do you know how many homeless people there are in America? Do you know that there are millions of people in this same America drowning in poverty?Ah ah, what have you done or what are you doing to change the situation in Nigeria. Na everything government go do? Its okay to constructively criticize some things every now and then but abeg your negativity is too much. Tasteless and Tacky yet people all over the world buy their movies. Mschewwww!!

• Lala

September 16, 2014 at 12:24 pm

Errr… and what makes you think Ghanians, Cameroonians and even Senegalese are suffering?

• Beeeeeee

September 16, 2014 at 12:46 pm

Err….Lala, if you read that entire part of my comment, I think you would understand the message. I didn’t mention those African countries to insult them in any way. I mentioned those countries because they are around Nigeria. There is some kind of suffering in many countries in this world, even countries that look “perfect” to outsiders. As you can see, I also mentioned the United States. Please don’t miss the point I was trying to make by knit-picking. Thanks

• Halia

September 16, 2014 at 6:06 pm

@ Beeeee well said.

13. Blessing

September 16, 2014 at 11:41 am

This is just stupid. A waste of time. No direction (not even in the technical or production-wise), nothing!

14. Daisy

September 16, 2014 at 12:01 pm

Hahahahahhahhaha i don’t know what made me click on this. Maybe I’m super bored or feeling extra generous today but that guy singing Asa’s song did it for me. Kwakwakwakwakwa I know I’ll be laughing the whole day!!!!

15. nene

September 16, 2014 at 1:26 pm

bishop leeee! “your in chains too, i’m in uniforms…i be calabar, you be hausa too.” lmao his own rendition of Asa’s “Jailer”. what a funny actor. this film seems like a waste of time though.

16. AVID BLOG READER

September 16, 2014 at 3:55 pm

The poster tho! I totally agree that this is a piece of garbage as most Nollywood movies are. I try to watch them but after the first 5 minutes I ask myself why I am regressing my brain and stop.

17. bruno

September 16, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Nigerians can’t handle the truth. Because of nigerian films, almost everyone in nigeria is superstitious and believe in all sorts of crap that don’t exist.

18. tunmi

September 16, 2014 at 8:34 pm

The poster is not good but I would watch this for Yvonne and Bishop

19. Fakeaccentsprohibited

September 16, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Why is it that Ime Bishop acts the same way in all his movies? No variation, nothing…sad.

20. Nollywood REinvented

September 16, 2014 at 11:42 pm

I just wish a different title was used. Because it is kind of silly to name your movie after an earlier bigger movie in the same industry. You’re loosing “traffic” because when they say ‘Caught in the act’ the odds of thinking of this movie versus the 2008 version is little to none.

21. Ruby

September 19, 2014 at 11:32 am

You people take life waay too seriously! Must every film be intellectually stimulating or award winning worthy? This film is just an attempt to loosen the already stresssed up levels of Nigerians not to be used a literary thesis or an example cinematic …. infact let me go before you guys turn me to Hon Patrick Obahiagbon!

22. kiks

September 20, 2014 at 2:20 am

the trailer don’t make sense to me

23. STUDIO300