Relationships

Bruce Jenner dating soon to be Ex-Wife’s Best Friend!

bruce jenner - kris -

Bruce & Kris in happier times

Olympic medalist Bruce Jenner and Kris (the famous Kardashians’ mother and manager) are in the process of ending their 22 year marriage – they only filed for divorce last month.

In the meantime, several reputable US publications report that Bruce is dating Ronda Kamihira, a divorced single mother of 2, who was Kris’ assistant at one time, and is one of her best friends.

Their daughters (Bruce & Kris’) and Ronda’s are also friends.

BellaNaija-rians, how would you feel if your ex starts dating your best friend?

Photo Source: Kendall Jenner Instagram

1. Mz Socially Awkward...

October 18, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Kris (& Bruce) before all the plastic surgery began… Interesting.

2. BlueEyed

October 18, 2014 at 1:11 pm

Fix it Jesus!

3. TANTRA

October 18, 2014 at 1:46 pm

I will feel happy if I ended the relationship myself. If the guy ended it, I will feel betrayed.

4. Ready, willing and able

October 18, 2014 at 2:14 pm

That serves Kris Jenner rite!!! she just di follow fame di diss ei hubby..so not fair. personally i’d feel very bad but am not sure Kris cares

5. chi

October 18, 2014 at 2:18 pm

Good for kris jenner!she didn’t value what she had!bruce deserves a beta woman who will value n treat him bera!

• Oy

October 20, 2014 at 10:08 am

and how do you know that this new woman is better for him?they are all in the same category, crazy heads.

6. Chachest

October 18, 2014 at 2:28 pm

Kris pobably hooked them up sef.

7. wisest duchess

October 18, 2014 at 2:55 pm

It will be no hard feelings!..my mum told me to give my used toys to d less fortunate.

• xena

October 18, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Lmao,so true

• BN lover

October 18, 2014 at 6:06 pm

I sha knew somebody will say this…..e good oh,but my sister, sincerely e go pain me,especially if na d guy f..ups spoil d relationship,i just had 2 move to stay sane,then he decides he is happy with my friend. Omoh,e go pain me! I wish I could just dash,but if na one yeye bobo,abeg take,no love lost!

8. Le moi

October 18, 2014 at 2:58 pm

The actual fact is that “some” men have no shame… I’v been there but the best you can do is just to forget them and move on.
    But wetin dey pain me be say those your so-called “besties” will have the mind to accept their proposal.

9. Kaykay

October 18, 2014 at 3:13 pm

Really? It baffles me that someone that someone would divorce his/her spouse after staying together for 22yrs . These whites sha

• Love

October 18, 2014 at 5:14 pm

These whites? Are you kidding me? So you want them to stay together in a broken marriage like countless of African woman do for the sake of saving face- African women will know their husbands are cheating and still stay in the marriage.

I wonder which is worse: admit that your marriage is a failure and separate accordingly (or) or lie to yourself and the general public that your marriage is still intact.

• signature

October 19, 2014 at 6:31 am

Ha’an bt my dear twenty two years?? Wit all d kidss?? Wat r u seeing now dt u havnt seen befre…trial dsnt mean failure, n if only pple were “patient” and “faithful” enof to see dat, den it wudnt b soo easy to jump out of a twenty two years long marriage….e tire me, bt den who are we talkin abt here?…. Khris n all d hollywood n yes! Mostly white pple who will not use their longer throat n sitdown one place, always believing d hype n thinking der is something better outside, until dey leave n realise its d same old crap n dey r wayyy to old for it…

• Q

October 19, 2014 at 6:00 pm

But why wait for 22 years to make that decision? That’s a life time men!!! Anyways, I am a 19th century person I guess!

10. mama ovie

October 18, 2014 at 3:36 pm

This marriage has been Bruce Jenner longest marriage anyway what ever works for them
    as for Kris she already has the list of hot men she will be going out on date with trust her mamoger

11. Jane

October 18, 2014 at 3:37 pm

So not cool

Nigerwifediary.blogspot.com

12. Fatimah

October 18, 2014 at 4:00 pm

haha, Baby boy. Wo, Kris deserves it. What you treat as trash might actually be very valuable and precious to someone else.

13. @edDREAMZ

October 18, 2014 at 4:04 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    After twenty two yrs yu are divorcing somebody, devil dey use ur head play ludo or wetin……
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

14. Ib

October 18, 2014 at 5:33 pm

I thought he was coming out of the closet. Must be a publicity stunt…ngwanu

15. Tunde J

October 18, 2014 at 5:38 pm

she treated him like crap so this is just pay back time

• iba

October 18, 2014 at 8:13 pm

Yeah she was quite controlling and mean at times. I think he was scared of her; if i recall he actually made that statement during the episode when his sons were trying to put up that putting golf behind their home without her consent.

Oh well what do i know it might have been staged for ratings sef. Only them really know what went wrong in that marriage.

16. ao

October 18, 2014 at 5:51 pm

Kris and Bruce looked really good before all of the plastic surgery.

17. Mostest

October 18, 2014 at 9:07 pm

Kris Jenner and the Kardashian women are TOO strong and it would take an equally strong man to cope with them. Bottom line Bruce is too weak. Kris left her husband without a dime and by whatever means built an empire. If I admire anything about them, it’s their strength and hardwork.

Bruce can go with her former assistant, mama kris will be fine

18. Mayowa Lee

October 19, 2014 at 2:06 am

Nice combo!!!
    mayowalee.com

19. PEACE

October 19, 2014 at 3:07 pm

BETRAYAL U SHOULD THINKING OF DATING HIM AT ALL

20. Mabel

October 20, 2014 at 9:38 am

Karma! Every seed sown must bear fruit one day.

21. Grown Woman