Relationships

Inked In Love! Adaeze Yobo Flaunts Tattoo with Husband’s Name

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Adaeze Yobo Tattoo 2Love is in the air and Adaeze Yobo has certainly caught a feel.

The ex-beauty queen and wife to footballer Joseph Yobo showed off a lovely pair of Moschino ‘Love’ sneakers on her Instagram page and we could not help but notice her leg tattoo with Yobo written and accompanied by a red heart shape.

Adaeze Yobo Tattoo

Seems only natural that when you love someone you want them to be a part of your – permanently and forever.

What are your thoughts on a permanent tattoo of your significant other’s name or face?

International stars like Amber Rose with a big tattoo of Wiz Khalifa’s face and Nick Cannon with a big tattoo of Mariah on his back, will probably have one or two things to say about this.

Photo Credit: Instagram | Adaezeyobo

1. Person

October 13, 2014 at 4:34 pm

BellaNaija, I love, love the sarcasm with a side of shade you are serving these days. Keep it up 🙂

• Mademoiselle

October 13, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Haha abi?? Too much shaaaade

• Loulou

October 14, 2014 at 9:36 am

The shade is so real!!!!!!!!!!

2. John

October 13, 2014 at 4:35 pm

Wow! i wouldn’t do such naaah

3. Mary

October 13, 2014 at 4:42 pm

that is what they do when they think they are crazily in love. they should borrow a leaf from Hollywood celebs like Nick cannon, Adrieene Bailon and co who are trying to get those tats out. things people do when the going is good.

4. Pat

October 13, 2014 at 4:47 pm

On another note, her fro looks good on her.

• Mimi

October 15, 2014 at 3:45 am

I know right!!

5. Bide

October 13, 2014 at 5:01 pm

O ma se o!!!

6. folake

October 13, 2014 at 5:14 pm

There is a popular saying ” tommorow isn’t promised””” ” what of if the man dies or the love dies………I still feel its stupid to do something permanent as tatoo based on current feelings….my thoughts though:!

7. poison ivy

October 13, 2014 at 5:18 pm

BN, Major shade haba
    Amber,nick & angelina(during her dark days with that guy,billy I think)

• Beauty Queen

October 14, 2014 at 12:29 am

Billy Thorton

8. Jummy

October 13, 2014 at 5:19 pm

I am not a fan of tattoos but at least she put the last name which is also her last name and her son’s last name so even if they break up (I pray they don’t) at least it can be for her or Joey.

9. o

October 13, 2014 at 5:52 pm

Awkward!

10. Black Coffee

October 13, 2014 at 6:25 pm

BN. leave the snide comments for the comments.

11. Rs

October 13, 2014 at 6:51 pm

sips tea…..

12. Carliforniabawler

October 13, 2014 at 6:58 pm

Lol…new age couples ba? I guess when you don chop belleful na…..
    I hate to be all judgey o but lot of these relationships just seem to lack substance I swear. It’s like they need all these 2 for 10kobo activities to fill a void.

13. Beli

October 13, 2014 at 7:07 pm

O ku orire…

14. nene

October 13, 2014 at 8:49 pm

her razzness knows no bounds. see her “canvas”…enugu babe repping all the way in turkey.

15. dupre

October 13, 2014 at 8:53 pm

I pray it stays ever green

16. glo

October 13, 2014 at 11:16 pm

y did she not put it on her fore head so dat everyone will know dat she is madly in love with her husband! .

17. tattoo

October 14, 2014 at 1:34 am

First off, personally, there’s nothing that says crude, razz than a girl with a tattoo. There’s nothing that says trailer trash, ghetto-fabulous, just trampy than a girl with a “tramp stamp” tattoo. Now, a girl or guy with a tattoo of her current boo/ girlfriend, wife/husband/gay partner, they fall in a whole different category. It screams STUPID to me. Now, unless you can see the future and you see you pair rocking it till you drop dead, save the tats for the tramp stamp ones, if you must get one. At least we know you’re show casing your “trampness”, to your husband, nothing do you. But you spend $250 for a tat on your body and you spend $3000 with reoccurring visits to get the tats removed, you just look stupid. Much less a guy that its public knowledge he runs around on you with anything that moves in skirt. Chic, you got some complex going on here, you dont need a tat, you need marriage counseling and personal therapy to work out your self esteem issues. My comment is not even hatred, its general to all we girls. When you’ve somehow resolved/convinced yourself in that maggot head of yours to permanently stamp yourself like a damn hillbilly cow (excuse my french) or Theta Tau frat guy, make sure its not to spite others or as an attempt to proclaim your love. Hell, Angelina showed her love to her le boo Brad Pitts and bought him a damn island, now that real love there, ya heard. she didn’t buy him a house or mansion, she bought a section of planet fucking earth that no one can come too except them. Or maybe, buy a car, or a box of chocolates if your le boo has sweet tooth. But stamping yourself like a cow?…. shame. Tattoos dont even look good on we black folks neway, the pigment of our skin and coloring totally gets the ink all f’d up. Black tats looks like grey, red rose look like lilly flowers. Up smile looks like popeye frown. Then we say we don’t want the whites giving us kunta kinte as names and branding us, but we run and quickly brand ourselves. Issorait, to each his own.

• chu girl

October 14, 2014 at 9:16 am

wooow!!…. tattoo u went all out on this…..lol p.s. u have a way with words… I like

• Bella

October 14, 2014 at 10:09 am

Clearly she rubbed you off the wrong way, LOL. Why didn’t he put a cow stamp of her name on his leg? I shudder. Though they are excerpts of your reasons I agree with, I also just think people need to see and learn from other people as well, do we all need to make the same mistakes as everyone else before we learn? Yes inking the name of your current boo is highly stupid, that is what divorce is for, nothing is ever that permanent, hardly ever! Can we make the guys do these stupid mistakes for once and not us ladies?

• Mystique

October 14, 2014 at 10:09 am

relax with the cursing………like having a tattoo, it doesnt look good on you too. you can air your lungs without all the ‘f’ words……

• Mystique

October 14, 2014 at 10:50 am

my comment was to @tattoo………….might i also add that the ‘crude and razz’ description applies to your comment too. You made some valid points but you missed the mark on delivery. Your entire comment lacks a certain ‘je ne sais quoi’…….lol

• AD

October 14, 2014 at 11:40 am

I stopped reading half way. You can put your message across without insulting other or even swearing. If you are trying to portray class, you need to wash the swear words out of your mouth, it speaks volumes about you.

PS: I don’t have a tattoo either and nor do I need to swear or throw petty insults to be heard.

God bless.

• jummai

October 14, 2014 at 2:08 pm

shey dat na y u write epistle like dis, because of anoda person matter, its her husband for crying out loud.

• Idomagirl

October 16, 2014 at 6:57 am

Why are you so angry? Why are you taking this so personal?

18. NaijaPikin

October 14, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Nick has covered his up with a Jesus crucifix. lol

19. le coco

October 14, 2014 at 6:24 pm

@ tatoo. . What is razz about a woman with a tatoo.. altho I think its odd for women to brand themselves with their boo’s name.. doesn’t mean all women with tatoos r classless and razz..

20. singlemominist

November 10, 2014 at 8:50 pm

Hahahaha I was this close to tattooing a big bold STEPHEN across my waist. Today I’m raising little Stephanie alone… I think we’ll all agree it would have been a wrong move no?