Scoop

Stella Damasus Finally Clears the Air about Her Relationship with Daniel Ademinokan; talks Her Late Husband & More | Check out the Highlights

Stella DamasusFor the first-time ever Nollywood actress Stella Damasus is opening up about aspects of her personal life that has dominated the media in the past years.

For over 3 years now, Stella Damasus has never publicly responded nor has she granted an interview to anyone regarding the rumors, gossips and side talks on repeated allegations that she’s a “husband snatcher”. She opens up in an exclusive, down-to-earth interview with Emma Emerson of Golden Icons about her highly publicized and controversial relationship with Daniel Ademinokan.

She also spoke candidly about her personal life including her career, late husband, kids, past relationship with RMD, upcoming projects and several other topics.

The full interview is scheduled to be premiered on December 16, 2014.

Check out the highlights of the interview below!

1. asgrl

November 25, 2014 at 7:58 pm

How many years later are we still on this matter? Relationships begin and end. If her conscience is clean and she’s enjoying life. Segobe!

Like can we talk about a new movie you are in. As in that’s your day job right?

• Queen

December 16, 2014 at 1:47 pm

At first I didn’t want to, but then I just had to! …..first off, Emma Emerson I want to tell you come across as a very mature and well put together woman. You are very professional and worth the time.

I’m at work here in the UK where I can’t even use my phone for idle means on a work time. but I had to steal some time watch the video and thought to just let you know as a fellow woman to keep it up. You just have a good way to not get distracted or carried away in the course of your interviews. You come across calm, coordinated and interesting. It is good to be classy, the reward is public respect. So keep it up.

Now it’s back to work for me! Good interview by the way, Stella!

2. eyong

November 25, 2014 at 8:31 pm

I dont understand this infatuation women have with accusing others of ‘stealing’ their partners. Someone cannot take what is not yours. If a man leaves gou for another woman, then he LEFT YOU FOR ANOTHER WOMAN. It’s one thing if she lured him into her bed once,and he foolishly allowed his other head to do the thinking as we men sometimes do. Its another thing if he continues to see her behind your back or he leaves you for her. Seriously, your beef is not with the other woman, but with the man. It’s up to you two to figure out what went wrong in your relationship, because, trust me, 99.9% of men will NEVER leave their woman simply because of sex. Especially if things in the relationship are going well. He could have simply have just realized he had made a terrible mistake by marrying the wrong woman, seeing how forceful Africans are on the subject, this tends to happen ALOT, I personally know a few people living miserably because of this.
    Al so, even if stella met him when they were still legally married doesn’t mean they were not already seperated. Relationships are complicated enough from the inside, everybody on the outside doesn’t know the cracks that already existed befor stella came along. Anywho… I’ve said my own.

November 25, 2014 at 8:43 pm

Women are very vindictive when it comes to other women. The will rather blame the other woman that blame the man they made a vow with.

• roastcornandube

November 25, 2014 at 8:47 pm

Word!!!

• Ephi

November 25, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Whatever happened to the woman saying No? It takes 2 to tango, BOTH parties involved in an affair are to blame. Full stop. I didn’t even bother watching the video, I’m not interested in her “defense”. What she did was not right, let’s stop sugar coating stuff. Thank you.

• Ibukun

November 27, 2014 at 9:34 pm

full stop Ephi, full stop. both parties are to blame., so she should just keep quiet.

• Leah

November 25, 2014 at 10:00 pm

Hi Stella, I see you’re the first to show up BN with your usual long and repetitive rants. Thou that protest too much Stella. Btw, keep clicking on that ‘like’ button until you break it.

• eyong

November 26, 2014 at 1:06 am

Lmaoooo… considering I am a dude, and Cameroonian, I would have to dissapoint you…having a few more brain cells than you however… that I will proudly accept.

• benny

November 26, 2014 at 2:58 am

Lmaooooooooooooooooooo… you know this!!!
      if you have an affair with my husband; enstranged or not, I will have a problem with both of you. I will not attack you but we will never be friends.
      If you are having an affair with my enstranged husband and you have my kid with you against my will; being a mother yourself… you are finished!!! I don’t play with my Bubu like that. Whoever you are, I will find you and I will…. (insert the rest).
      You and the man that is toying with my heart by taking my child; my heartbeat. Your lives will be in shambles.

• Mama

November 26, 2014 at 10:43 pm

Very stupid and childish comment… U need to get your head out of your arse if u think only Stella would defend herself….

• thatafricanchic

November 26, 2014 at 12:40 am

Wow so you came back to like your comment for over a 1000 times

• Blessed

November 26, 2014 at 4:18 am

Scripture says, “thou shall not steal”. Another scripture that comes to mind is, “thou shall not covet”. No where in scripture does it say someone cannot take what’s yours. That is a lie from the pit of hell. God put this in His word knowing that people may have the desire to take what does not belong to them but it is against His perfect will. There are forces working to steal and rob people from the blessings and promises of God. Stella if you allowed the devil to use you to rob and destroy a home, God Himself will judge you.

• PD Young Billionaire

November 26, 2014 at 5:02 am

Ok Stella, we have heard.Enjoy……..

• Ene

November 26, 2014 at 6:36 am

Wait until they steal yours.Then you will know how it feels.Maybe you go get power to write epistle.YIMU

• jummai

November 26, 2014 at 9:45 am

U are on your own, iru iro n borun am sure u are a husband snatcher your self.

• pearl

November 26, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Dont sugar coat anything. Enough of your repetitive ramblings. No justification for what you did to your fellow woman. Note this Stella, What goes around surely comes around. We will all be here when he leaves you and be sure to remind you.

• tobi

February 22, 2015 at 9:53 pm

Good one Pearl. People have become so sophisticated now that they use oratory to justify their actions and that is just pride. Look at King David in the Bible haba. Ok the, he is the man after God’s own heart. Messed up. He knew he did. Yes he was a good man but committed an error. But I like that man so much. He did not lie, Yes I did it. Finish. When some women complained about Nollywood actresses stealing their husbands. I didn’t talk much but I was surprised though. but when they faced themselves. Haba. Then I knew it was a serious matter.

• cupid

November 28, 2014 at 1:31 pm

Eyong ,big ups man ..love this….

3. Fisa

November 25, 2014 at 9:20 pm

@eyong Oh plsssssssss STFU and take several seats.

• Ib

November 26, 2014 at 8:55 am

LMAO! Eyong Nigerians don’t play with insult eg Fisa. Welcome to BN.

4. kokoqueen

November 25, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Define Jezebel: Jezebel is any woman who snatches a woman’s husband and kidnaps her child. Examples of Jezebel: Stella damascus, stella damascus ojukwu aboderin Nzeb*** Daniel etc….Dear stella, preach all u want…what u did to Doris can never be justified

5. mike

November 25, 2014 at 9:43 pm

Take a break Stella u have nothing to offer again u killed ur career with ur escapades taking another woman husband, can u take it urself? What kind of moral lesson do u want d younger generation to learn from u? Dats a shameful act moreover u are in d same profession with her. Like it or not u are a homebreaker and evil too

• tobi

February 22, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Mike. Your comment has said it all ‘Can you take it yourself’ ‘GBAM. Story don finish

6. Anonymous

November 25, 2014 at 10:11 pm

I was wondering why there was just one comment. Till I saw how many people liked it. Lol

7. SASSYCASSIE

November 25, 2014 at 11:19 pm

Notwitstanding, it takes two to commit adultery. The husband and the mistress are equally guilty.

8. lindo

November 25, 2014 at 11:37 pm

I don’t get..she didn’t speak about her relationship with Daniel..or I didn’t listen well..somebody help clarify if you heard her well..

• Ib

November 26, 2014 at 9:05 am

There is Part 2

9. G

November 25, 2014 at 11:47 pm

I am glad this analysis is from a man…
    I know lots of people miserable in their marriages oh! Some know very well that they are marrying the wrong person.. But they are in a hurry to make family and start laying their frustrations and throwing stones at those who are still single.

10. G

November 25, 2014 at 11:54 pm

I am a fan of Stella… and Stella is going through what I call FINE GIRL WAHALA…
    Yes since as a child Stella has been abused, be it verbally abused etc… They have been throwing stones at this girl for long.. dem no di tire…
    Stella is a triple threat… she is beautiful from the inside that’s what people fail to understand. It takes those who shine like light to withstand darkness..
    In Jesus Name wisdom is applied to all these controversy….

• Ona

November 26, 2014 at 2:27 am

LMAO. Shut up. There r many people in the industry ten times finer than stella and are beloved. FYI, stella’s fine girl years has passed…she looks more like a stale puff-puff these days. Her reputation is what people don’t like….even her inlaws have been very vocal about her foul behavior. Fine girl wahala my ass lol!

11. Bide

November 26, 2014 at 12:09 am

You had to like your own comments for a thousand times… Its not that serious na

12. eyong

November 26, 2014 at 1:09 am

Lmao, I didn’t, my dear, some of us have lives beyond bellanaija… I guess there are more people with critical thinking in tjis world than you think…. just saying.

• CocoI

November 26, 2014 at 4:40 am

So you have a life beyond Bellanaija and you are also a man. Yet you invested all that time writing that whole novel, sat on here and loved your comment 2k+ times and have commented how many times already? You are way too invested not to be Stella herself. You have a reputation for this kind of nonsense and for sleeping with married men.

• The Kinkster

November 26, 2014 at 6:42 am

Are you minding them Eyong? I loved your comment abeg and liked it. Someone with a brain who doesn’t see everything in black and white for a change! Who can steal a grown human being from another person??? LOL!

• ...just saying

November 26, 2014 at 7:09 am

Lol! You have a life beyond bellanaija yet you keep coming back to respond to comments.

13. Kenny Jossy

November 26, 2014 at 2:04 am

When i read all this comment made, by these women, i conclude, women una get issues sha. No wonder i no day fit keep some of them.

14. Ona

November 26, 2014 at 2:25 am

Whether Eyong is a real person, or stella damascus using the name…..over 2,000 people did not like that dumb ass comment! Eyong, if u’re really a dude, then i’d hope that ur wife have an affair when you guys have a tumultuous phase in ur relationship (which every couple have), and then leave ur ass for the person she cheated on u with…WITH YOUR CHILD! This is stella’s 3rd marriage, so her ass aint innocent. The beginning of every affair is exciting and amazing cos the person u are having an affair with isnt as demanding as ur spouse…u owe them nothing…but when all the dust settles and u end up marrying that same person, i guarantee the same or different issues will arise; what will u do? Start another affair?

The most heart breaking part of this is that Stella was okay with daniel smuggling the child he had with his ex out of the country without the mother’s consent! That is just heartbreaking and unimaginable. Stella herself would have been running her mouth on youtube fuming and forming injustice if the same was done to her!

• tobi

February 22, 2015 at 9:58 pm

GBAM. Ona. You have spoken very well. Dorris please do something about your son. He is the only one for now. Don’t have regrets in the future o.

15. Nunyaaaa

November 26, 2014 at 3:11 am

I hope they do not have this unnecessary music playing during the full video,

16. PD Young Billionaire

November 26, 2014 at 4:59 am

It’s either Daniel was out of his mind when he asked Doris to marry him or he is out of his mind right now for leaving her.It’s like the guy doesnt really know what he wants.He succeeded in pulling down his home…….,most wise men protect their wives n homes regardless. Scripture says”Wisdom is profitable to direct……”

17. yettie

November 26, 2014 at 8:32 am

my own is simple…i dont care about d cheating accusations…Daniel give David to Doris biko…it is very wicked n extremely selfish of you..no mata how much u want us to believe doris was d reason u left….stealing abi na kidnapping ur son shows who u really are…i love u doris..i love dat u know dat God is fighting ur battles for u..n wen d time comes david will look for his mama…aunty stella,3 husbands to ur totoh,we all know where ur problem lies…wateva u do to someone else u shall reap in ten folds…doris,d lord is ur strength..

18. Nahum

November 26, 2014 at 10:02 am

She needs to tell Daniel to give the child to the baby’s mother. That is my only issue with her. Whether she snatched or not, na her business. Don’t keep a woman away from her child!!! You are a mother Stella, for goodness sake have a heart!!!

19. Funmieo

November 26, 2014 at 11:21 am

I’m believing God for the fruit of the womb. I can’t imagine why Stella can’t prevail on Daniel to release the child to her mother. Stella you are a mother yourself.

• Mama

November 26, 2014 at 11:06 pm

Please shut your mouth and focus on God to answer your prayers…. What will Stella do with Doris child? How on earth so u know she has not told him to? I don’t get y women stupidly just pour the actions of a man on the woman….we expect men to be faithful to us yet we do not make them responsible for anything…. R u stupid? Have I not heard how people do things to hurt each other when they divorce? If Daniel took their son to hurt Doris how is that Stella’s fault? If she told him and he refused nko? U are a woman is it everything u tell your husband he does? Women are such bloody hypocrites it’s amazing….. I have been married 9 years with two kids and the one time my hubby cheated on me I faced him…. He is the one who betrayed my trust…. I didn’t waste my time loosing sleep over a side chick….. The other woman doesn’t send me cos we have nothing binding us but my hubby is the one I expect to cover my back and if am loyal una the marriage then I expect same from him…..While am not holding forth for women being involved with other people’s husbands it’s is utterly cowardly to blame the other woman for every decision the man takes when we are fully aware as women that men do what the wanna do most times……

• cupid

November 28, 2014 at 1:27 pm

i thank u fpr ur comment its the wisest i have read so far….

• Linda

January 10, 2015 at 4:08 pm

No, you shut up. If your husband kidnapped a girl for sexual pleasures, and you asked him to release her, but he refused; would you let it go and continue to stay there? Can we be objective? Relationships end every day, and people should be free to move on to happiness; but not at the expense of others. Stella is a walking contradiction. On the one hand she wants to liberate abuse victims; but any one who thinks she partook of abusing Doris should jump in an ocean or off a ledge. That interviewer was so biased, it was silly. Only Daniel and Doris know what happened to their marriage, but if the rift started when he started to work late with Stella, Daniel and Stella are both culpable. It is possible that they did not have problems until he started to lust over his new work partner. If it is true that they (yes, they. They are a team now) are keeping David from Doris, they are both vindictive and selfish.

20. lu-lu

November 26, 2014 at 11:46 am

some people here are behaving like they know the WHOLE story!

• PD Young Billionaire

November 26, 2014 at 12:14 pm

What is the “whole story”?? Oya tell us……..

• lu-lu

November 27, 2014 at 5:18 am

I know nothing thats why I am refusing to say anything.. A lot of us judge celebrities based on what the media feeds us with which might not totally be the truth

21. RIFF RAFF

November 26, 2014 at 2:45 pm

This woman had such a great career as an actress; It’s a pity she destroyed it herself with her indiscretions. No matter how hard she tries to justify ,it has just ruined her reputation and credibility completely, And keeping another’ woman’s child is not helping matters. She always complained about her late husband’s family, on the way they treated her. But what i ask is this: If the Aboderin family seized her daughters away from her, would she not have gone on TV fuming and on fire just like during the child-bride saga?
    Waiting for the interview, though.

22. Ajicarl

November 26, 2014 at 3:43 pm

And the point of it all coming out now is…? Oh, I get it, some people just can’t sleep at night until they read about some ‘celebrity’s’ indiscretions. Ok now.

23. Anita

November 26, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Stella is a good woman. Beautiful inside and out. If you and your hubby/wife were not virgins when u got together then that makes u a man/woman thief then. Give it a break people. Let mature adults live their lives. Love is not easy to find and if they have found that on themselves i say All the best to Stella and Daniel and I wish you all the happiness your hearts can hold.

24. oj

November 27, 2014 at 8:26 am

90% of a woman’s critics are other women. when will women learn to stop blaming other women for their husband’s cheating lifestyle? Can the man not say “no”? I condemn adultery but pls, fling the stones on the man too, not the woman alone.

25. Gloria

December 1, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Have you noticed how Daniel never smiles in his recent pictures, Stella just mummies him about. More like he lives in fear.

26. paris4ller

December 4, 2014 at 12:46 am

I belive Stella took advantage of d iSsues dat happened in Daniel and Doris. Mariage and lured him to wanting Daniel to be with her.yeah,every man has his own mind but she pretended to be his friend(afterall that was what she used to call him’ my best. Friend).. May. God safe our men from evil wo men like Stell

• tobi

February 22, 2015 at 10:02 pm

My best friend ke. How can your husband have a female best friend. Women watch out o

27. GELI

December 6, 2014 at 7:11 am

CAN PEOPLE PLSSSSSS!!!! STOP USING AM INSTEAD OF USING I’M….. ERKSS ME.

28. Nikky

December 8, 2014 at 10:31 am

At Geri, I was going to take sides with you then I saw you wrote “erkss” instead of irks you are just as guilty.

29. bless

December 20, 2014 at 1:16 am

Stella Damasus I pray to God almighty you get your own man someday, because you deserve to be happy,settle down and live like a virtuous woman like me, Amen. I don’t like this scandal trailing you , you have daughters, be a good role model. Daniel is not yours, study your bible very well you’ll know what I’m talking about.

30. truth

December 20, 2014 at 4:45 pm

I dont think Stella thinks deeply and objectively when making decisions. There is no justification whatsoever that a grown man will prevent his son from having a natural relationship with his mother UNLESS it can be proven that the mother will harm the child! I do not know the details behind Daniel preventing his son from having this relationship with his mother but from watching Stella’s video above, she said something which is very infuriating to me . Stella said Daniel is a fully grown man who decided to leave his wife and take his son away with him and that second part is what is worrying. How can Daniel just decide to ‘take his son away’ with him and that is okay with you Stella! Do you think at all? Is that child a handbag or carry on luggage that Daniel decided to take with him? Listen to yourself Stella and stop all this foolishness and stupidity for a woman your age that has two lovely daughters and you have faced the grief of widowhood and a divorce, how can you talk with so much inexperience and depth of wisdom? That child that Daniel decided to take away is half Daniel and half his ex wife genes! (I dont know her name and will not want to mix up things). That child has a full right to be nurtured by both Daniel and his ex wife, I dont care about the relationship between the two of them but Daniel has to grow up as a man and make sure that his son is not deprived of that relationship with his mother, it is not a choice on Daniel’s part – it is the right of the child because talking from experience which happened to a close friend of mine ( the ex husband prevented her from seeing her 2 sons for 15 years as a punishment for her leaving him). The sons went back to their mother and the hated their father’s second wife who had taken care of them. A word is enough for the wise – I rest my case!

31. ogechick

October 1, 2015 at 11:32 pm

Hmmm! My own be say, no matter wat Stella did or wat she might have done, I love her die!!! Doris Can kiss my ass