Scoop

What Do You Think of her Look? Tamera Mowry-Housley shows off her Curly Natural Hair

Tamara Mowry-Housley Natural Hair - BellaNaija - November 2014

Tamera Mowry-Housley

Say hello Tamera Mowry-Housley‘s super adorable natural hair.

On the Daytime Talkshow – The Real – which she co-hosts with celebs Loni Love, Tamar Braxton, Adrienne Bailon and Jeanie Mai, Tamera, who is usually seen rocking a long weave in different styles, decided to do something different for their show which aired yesterday.

She rocked her natural hair and admitted that she used to wear her hair natural when she was younger on her show “Sister, Sister” with her twin Tia, but when she reached adulthood she reached for a straightener. After having some difficulty with her natural hair, she decided to go for the big chop.

Tamara Mowry-Housley Natural Hair - BellaNaija - November 2014002

She looks so great and her husband, Adam Housley, thinks so too. She shared how he loves her look saying “My husband loves my hair like this. He would rather me wear my hair curly all day every day than to straighten it. And that makes me feel great“.

Tamara Mowry-Housley Natural Hair - BellaNaija - November 2014003

Tamar Braxton & Tamera

Tamara Mowry-Housley Natural Hair - BellaNaija - November 2014005

Adrienne Bailon, Jeanie Mai, Tamar Braxton, Loni Love & Tamera Mowry-Housley

We are sure every Naturalista can relate to this part. The only downside to her rocking her natural hair, Tamara says is “everybody wants to touch it. They’re all up in your face and you’re like ‘Ooooh, wait, nooooo!’. My husband’s friend, sorry Dan, I’m gonna call you out, I went to visit him at work and he saw my hair like this and he literally said, ‘Does your hair grow out of your head like that? No, no, no, no, I think it’s cool! I’ve just never seen anything like that.’”

So, what do you think of her look?

Watch!

They also had as a guest UK singer Estelle who talked about her album, and who she’d date in the entertainment industry – Usher was an ‘oh yes’ and Wiz Khalifah was a ‘heck no’!

Tamara Mowry-Housley Natural Hair - BellaNaija - November 2014004

Tamera, Jeanie, Estelle, Loni, Adrienne & Tamar

Photo Credit: @TameraMowryTwo | @TheRealDaytime (Instagram)

1. bruno

November 20, 2014 at 10:31 am

This show the real, is such a messy ghetto show. Black women disgracing themselves on national Television.SMH

Anybod who watches the show, will like watching trashy reality shows like real housewives and love and hip hop. Ratchet much

• O

November 20, 2014 at 2:00 pm

What is this one saying??

• Anon

December 4, 2014 at 5:54 pm

I disagree, you must be referring to love and hip hop, get your facts right!

• Jelly

December 5, 2014 at 11:45 am

dude,you are not making sense at all. Go play in traffic!

2. bisi

November 20, 2014 at 11:04 am

She looks great!

3. nira

November 20, 2014 at 11:22 am

Oh my God! I love that hair!!!! was wondering how she had all those beautiful curls and then I remembered she’s mixed…love, love, love it!!!!

4. queen bee

November 20, 2014 at 11:33 am

simply beautiful

5. @edDREAMZ

November 20, 2014 at 11:45 am

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Bcos of this lady the word ANGEL starts existing… She is so beautifull to the core i swear…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

6. blv

November 20, 2014 at 1:39 pm

Luv it, if i can have such a lovely hear, my oh my…………. No hard work when it comes to maintenance

7. ngee

November 20, 2014 at 3:03 pm

Looks great

8. omoibo

November 20, 2014 at 3:40 pm

She still looks stunning and radiant like a mutha……. 😛

9. LL

November 20, 2014 at 8:26 pm

I LOVE it!!!!!! Damn!! those curls are giving me life. Whenever I carry curly hair or kinky hair I get more compliments than when I’m wearing weave. So I can totally relate.

10. Bokun

November 20, 2014 at 8:41 pm

Tamar loool ‘look but don’t touch’ I can understand he.r freaking out with the though of anyone getting their fingers tangled in the web of deceit beneath that ‘nice’ hair shes got on.

11. halia

November 21, 2014 at 2:43 am

Luv it! We share the same texture! Way to go Tamera; natural is awesome :0) On the contrary men luv it especially men of other ethnicities so we all should embrace our natural hair more. And as for these women of color (mixed, black, Asian, and Latina) representing, it’s quite refreshing to see. They are the number one day time show so, they must be doing something right! Lol #ratingsdontlie

12. athenalareine

November 22, 2014 at 4:22 am

@ Nira you don’t have to be mixed to have curly hair. Any black woman can have curly hair.

13. the mane captain

November 23, 2014 at 5:30 am

“Does your hair grow out of your head like that? No, no, no, no, I think it’s cool! I’ve just never seen anything like that.’” This is just a ridiculous and ignorant comment. Everybody knows Black people have coily hair, though most don’t wear it out.

coilsandglory.com