Music

A Thanksgiving Song for Surviving Cancer! Watch Bracket’s New Video ‘Alive’ featuring Tiwa Savage & Diamond Platinumz

AliveIt’s definitely time to reflect on the past year and music artists Bracket, Tiwa Savage and Diamond Platinumz are doing just that with this new song ‘Alive’.

They are giving thanks for 2014 as the year comes to a close, and the video shows the testimony of Bracket’s Vast as he survived Cancer.

Check on it!

1. tish

December 23, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Hmmm this diamond is still finding himself in naija songs when he won’t respect himself ba? After he will put up another silly comment on social media kmt.

• Dataztecchic

December 23, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Pls wat did he say?

• Allen mpuyer

December 23, 2014 at 6:52 pm

shut the hate up…hater…go buy a swahili -english dictionary…

2. Debby

December 23, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Nice one…. for every situation God deserves all the Glory!

3. love

December 23, 2014 at 1:17 pm

Thank God for keeping you alive my dear.

4. ya

December 23, 2014 at 1:46 pm

The Bracket guys are Nigerian and huge but I am wondering in what country? as i don’t seem to hear a lot about them in Nigeria…Lovely song

5. Missy J

December 23, 2014 at 1:46 pm

Wooow Diamond, that guy makes Swahili sounds so sexy. Well done boy well done! but he loves to dance pass the owner of the song lool Bracket didn’t let him take their shine. Tiwa wasn’t needed in this song, her lyrics didn’t rest on the beat for me. () Vast, I thank God for your life but its not everything you call out your enemies eh! In this era of industrialization and blah blah so many things can risk one to cancer; environmental and hereditary factors can predispose one to cancer. Well, we still thank God for your life.

• Allen mpuyer

December 23, 2014 at 6:55 pm

das a peace of appreciation for east..coz east we longtime ago appreciate u western…

6. Fauzzy

December 23, 2014 at 2:12 pm

Nice one. I thank God for his life.
    I am beginning to love Tiwa more and more. You just can’t deny the fact that she has a nice voice.

7. 1luv

December 23, 2014 at 3:10 pm

Nice song and thank God for your life! We should always count our blessings…

8. CHIEMEKA UGO

December 23, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Nice song and Thank Baba God. Tiwa is always sounds better whenever she features in another artist song but when it comes to her own thing, she just not doing it 100 percent ( My own one cent observation). Thank God for life.

9. sonika

December 23, 2014 at 6:45 pm

@chiemeka Ugo please proof read before posting or simply use ibo language if english is too hard for you. Thanks

• anonymous

December 23, 2014 at 10:05 pm

lafta wan kill me for hia. na wa for u, u wicked o

10. Allen mpuyer

December 23, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Actually God is always to be thanked for..so the song..is massive and excellent…love all the artists..

11. Sola

December 23, 2014 at 8:46 pm

actually brought tears to my ears…lost my mom to cancer…happy for you bracket

12. dimma

December 23, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Nice song, the white bracket guy CANT sing, he is just drawing Vast back(d dark guy),They have come a long way. Jst saying

• anonymous

December 24, 2014 at 10:42 am

it is people like you who are joyous when friends fall apart and would even do anything to destroy people’s friendship. Dem say thank God u dey see who beta and who nor better. mschewwwww

13. Chiemeka ugo

December 24, 2014 at 12:53 am

@sonika thank you dear for notifying me. Was actually rushing to catch a train after standing at the train station for minutes coupled with the crazy cold over here. Reading it now am actually laughing at my self. Biko hope my apology is accepted?

14. Venance Minja

February 16, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Well done Bracket, very interesting song.

15. Jane wilson

March 14, 2015 at 12:46 am

Bracket..Brov, we thank God for ur life, U went tru d valley of death, but God has destined U for something greater in tym to come, serve God now with all ur heart………..I lost my mum cos same issue ,U have ur life now, bless him in ur lyrics and in all you………..tiwa salvage…….ur path makes me cry, every lyrics u said is awesome, I Luv u guys