Style

Awww, Some Daddy-Daughter Bonding! 3 Little Girls let their Dads Style their Hair

Buzzfeed Video - BellaNaija - December 2014

If you’ve ever been brave nice enough to let your dad style your hair, then you can definitely relate to this video.

3 little girls and took on the challenge of letting their fathers style their hair, and it turned out okay for some fathers. From French braids to pony tails, the dads set out to make their little angels look pretty and prove that men really can do anything.

Watch!

Video Credit: Buzzfeed (Youtube)

1. AA

December 29, 2014 at 9:02 pm

lollll!!!!!….dads nd their kids having fun!!…there’s always this special bond a female children have with their fathers

December 29, 2014 at 10:21 pm

“A female children”????

• jennietobbie

December 30, 2014 at 2:01 am

I know exactly what you’re talking about. I enjoy this privilege 🙂 🙂 love my papa.

2. ATL's finest

December 29, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Awwies too cute! This is so me & my dad. I’m in my late 20’s and he does take my braids down whenever he can.. I can’t be mad at that after all, he’s been doing it since I was a little girl.

3. Glowing Sapphire

December 30, 2014 at 8:43 am

Soooo Cute!!! But did I hear the little one say “silly” to daddy??! Old School Naija papa? No time, slap unexpected! Any ways, I love the bond between the fathers and children…It’s pure Love undiluted.

4. AA

December 30, 2014 at 12:39 pm

lol!!….hahhahhahhahahaha…dat was a mistake….sound really funny, guess, i didnt read through b4 posting!!!…lolll