Scoop

What’s Your Worst Holiday Experience? Watch OC Ukeje Talk about Being Stranded in London

Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 9.15.19 PMIt’s the holiday season and a lot of people are currently traveling around the world trying to maximize their Christmas holiday experience.

Imagine being stranded in a place and having to call you girlfriend/boyfriend to help you out because you have no money to lodge or feed – that is what happened to Nollywood actor OC Ukeje.

Watch him talk about it.

1. Helen

December 31, 2014 at 6:36 am

I am glad he was honest. This will enlighten many people to realise that overseas is not honey. One needs to cancel out the illusion that once I arrive I don’t hammer. Actually you will need to pay for where you will live, pay for heater so you don’t freeze to death and lastly your eating and transport fees should be considered. Overseas is a foreign land where you can’t run to anyone if you don’t know if they are struggling too.I hope O.C’s story will change many Nigerian people’s mind set about abroad- new year resolution.

2. chica

December 31, 2014 at 6:52 am

Eeehhh,hows that embarrassing nw?

3. Authentic Sunshine

December 31, 2014 at 8:20 am

Come back oh and satisfy my Aproko mind. Bcos I was me holding my breathe for some epic gist and this ur ajebo story aint doin nathing.

4. Ojie

December 31, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Next time just make sure all the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed because you might not have a gf around the area. Now that, would be a story worth hearing.

5. Raymond

December 31, 2014 at 2:13 pm

Authentic sunshine why make such ignorant comment? That was an epic gist you simpleton (olodo). You are just in a bubble, you need to see things differently so you too can have an ajebutter story.

6. Say the truth

December 31, 2014 at 3:04 pm

What a waste of a minute.

7. Authentic Sunshine

December 31, 2014 at 4:57 pm

@Raymond darling – E hugs, kisses and cupcakes.