Style

Foxy! First Look at Hauwa Mukan’s Editorial for Complete Fashion Magazine’s ‘Love Issue’

Hauwa Mukan 1HRM sneaker designer, Hauwa Mukan is featured in Complete Fashion magazine’s February 2015 ‘Love Issue’ and we can’t wait to see what they have in store.

The magazine teased with this peek at an editorial spread with Hauwa where she is wearing a multi-coloured two piece from Toju Foyeh and photographed by Remi Adetiba while smashing a guitar sexily.

Who knew smashing a guitar could be so hot?

Complete Fashion captioned the picture that was shared on their Instagram page, ‘Celebrating a New Year, New chapter with @hauwahrm wearing Toju Foyeh. Courtesy of photographer@remiadetiba @dfalanaartistry and @bubuogisi. Expect more from this exclusive shoot in the Love issue of Complete Fashion. Out in February.’

For the shoot Hauwa is styled by Bubu Ogisi with makeup by Debola Falana.

Hauwa

Photo Credit: Instagram

1. mockingbird

January 14, 2015 at 3:34 pm

so black,so beautiful

2. Ni Ne

January 14, 2015 at 4:18 pm

So this is Hauwa supposedly smashing Keziah Jones’ guitar as a sign that she has moved on since their divorce

• MJ

January 14, 2015 at 5:53 pm

LOOOL… I was like “You go girl, smash smash!!” in my best American accent. I wish her all the best. She looks gorgeous but I hope there are clearer pictures inside the spread. Trust Remi to deliver as usual.

3. Gorgeous

January 14, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Talk about making Keziah feel he is more than what he is. I am honestly tired about her moaning and other innuendo’s that have ot do with a man that clearly is not worth it. And does not give a damn enough to even acknowledge that they have ever moved on. I hope this is the last we see or hear of this their matter. E don do my dear. The guy clearly has issues you cannot understand and he clearly does not care about you. So as hard as it may be, move on and find someone that cares.

4. HAWTTALKWITHTOSAN

January 14, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Love the colors honey(in Nene Leakes voice)!

5. beausacs blog

January 14, 2015 at 8:15 pm

Complete fashion Is getting better, they should equally improve on content

6. Lady D

January 14, 2015 at 9:27 pm

I love the outfit, it really brings out her skin tone. I really want those shoes, their freaking cute!

7. Ms. Anony

January 14, 2015 at 11:13 pm

Not a fan of those shoes but as always U look great gurl.
    H-U… U know

8. MiDe

January 15, 2015 at 11:12 am

I ‘m a fan of her show on Spice TV. Love the look and the concept. Looks like she had fun shooting.