Style

BN Beauty: Learn How to Get this Simple Curly Tapered Afro | LoveYourTresses

BN Beauty LoveYourTresses Tapered Fro Look - BellaNaija - February 2015

Hello Natural BN Beauties! Here’s a great way to rock your fro this week.

There’s nothing like a great looking tapered fro – it offers a great way to style your hair and is quite easy to achieve. Today, to show you how to achieve her signature look, British-Nigerian natural hair vlogger LoveYourTresses has created this simple and easy tutorial.

Watch and be inspired!

Photo Credit: @LoveYourTresses (Instagram)

1. chi-e-z

February 2, 2015 at 5:15 pm

She’s an absolute beauty. I don’t know how all this naturals can get away with putting heavy products on their hair. If I put more than olive oil it weighs down my hair. Could y’all put how she lays down her edges if she has a video for that @BN. I love her winter regimen going to do that. Oh and does she use lip pencil or natural lips are just contoured like that. If anyone knows?

• HAWTTALKWITHTOSAN

February 2, 2015 at 8:39 pm

It’s because natural hair especially coily textures absorb moisture so much more! Our hair is thirsty and thrives on lots of moisturizing products to reduce breakage.

• Idomagirl

February 3, 2015 at 1:03 am

Oils do not weigh down natural hair as much…

2. HAWTTALKWITHTOSAN

February 2, 2015 at 8:37 pm

Damn she’s got a pretty face. I will try this method for sure. My hair is shorter and thinner…hopefully I achieve a result close to this.

3. Chinco

February 2, 2015 at 9:21 pm

It only looks nice when you have long and full natural hair…if its not full it will look ridic. I’ve tried it several times

• chi-e-z

February 3, 2015 at 2:34 am

Akward stage sucks when you can’t fro n go or twist but my back hair just got long enough to twist all my hair. So omo girl must flex 😀

4. MrIkepba

February 3, 2015 at 8:34 pm

OMG… This girl is beautiful. Her husband is a lucky somebody. Are there any girls fine like this left in the world? 🙁 if so please let me knowwwwww.. I am lookingggggggg