Style

My Style: Stephanie Okafor

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015069Always mix luxury and cheap & get dressed listening to Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls” – Stephanie Okafor

It’s time for another fabulous edition of My Style – our monthly BN Style feature that aims to celebrate the unique style of our amazing BN readers.

The My Style page is all about showing how diverse and universal style can be. Style is individual, unique and fun and is a personal representation of how each person expresses their take on fashion; so BN Style watchers let’s appreciate her unique style. 🙂 Enjoy!

***

Style blogger and stylist Stephanie Okafor owns and runs the style site Metrogypsie.org, where she shares her unique style with all her fab readers. With a B.Sc. in Economics and an MSC in International Business, Stephanie is an avid Catholic, a total city girl and a Management Consultant who works in London, UK.

Stephanie’s style is quite eccentric – mixing a number of trends and staples. Her love for style emanated from her parents who always looked put together – her mum had loads of lovely earrings and a huge bag collection which inspires her to embrace fashion in all its forms today.

Keep reading as we enter the fashionable world of the Metro Gypsie and discover her style ethics, what she loves to wear and her advice for you in the big world of fashion & style.

My Style Is…
…another chance at a personality, at the same time another chance at your physicality. I’m totally obsessed with Work Styles; that probably started with something my dad told me in primary school. He said that whenever I start working I shouldn’t wear skirts that went past my knee; they would make me look sloppy.

Where Style Meets Personality
I always get in touch with past incidences whenever I make decisions, most especially when in doubt. The same happens when I shop or am getting dressed.

Where I Shop Till I Drop
I enjoy shopping at vintage & thrift stores. If you come to think about it, it’s a way to be ethical and environmentally friendly. I usually shop at the Bang Bang Clothing Exchange, Retromenia, TK Maxx, Hobbs, Topshop & Zara.

I never try clothes on, I tend to know what fits. I also love window-shopping when I do it alone (at TK Maxx especially). It’s feels like I’m with a really close friend walking through the aisles, talking to myself and all.

My Tresses & Makeup Look
For hair, I usually rock my good ol’ natural hair. And other times I rock braids and weaves.

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015094 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015101

Sincerely, my makeup game is so low; I don’t care so much about it I suppose. I generally apply my powders, eyeliner, eyebrow liner, blush and lipstick – no eyeshadow or concealer.

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015108

How I Accessorize
My favourite accessories include a large silk scarf, manly watches, flat brogues, red lipsticks, classy/vintage looking sunglasses and lady heels.

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015141 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015083 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015090

I Own the Night

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015001

On a Regular Day

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015033 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015023 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015027 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015040 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015071 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015066

Shoes & Feet

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015132 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015120 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015119

Getting My “Working Class Girl” On

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015097 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015013 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015036 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015073 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015063 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015059 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015037 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015025 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015055 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015026 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015095

Double Take

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015143 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015144

I Think Every Girl Should Have
My wardrobe staples are pencil skirts, tank tops, shift dress, a blazer and a body-con dress. I think a tank top, pencil skirt, lady heels/pointed flats and a lip color that suits you are quite important.

My Advice for Other Stylistas
First of all, manage your finances. Once you budget for fashion items, split that and keep half of it for impulse buying. Keep the other half for items you know would be useful for a long time.

Secondly, discover new brands/designers; especially the creative and affordable ones. Be sure to mix up your pieces and also change up your style from time to time; obviously ALWAYS to your level of comfort.

Decipher trends you seem to love and make it work with your style. Think properly before jumping to buy things ‘in vogue’ and have fun! Express yourself! Be confident!

Vintage Appeal

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015047 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015029 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015049 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015044 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015045 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015051 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015046 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015099

If I Could Steal a Celebrity’s Wardrobe
That would definitely be Blake Lively’s. She consistently slays and is so classy.

Nkiru Anumudu is another person, because I’d be certain my future closet is sorted! She has an eye for timeless pieces…her hat collection is ‘mental’.

Which Nigerian Celebrity Stole My Look
Yvonne Nwosu of VonneCouture.

Strike a Pose

My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015015 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015039 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015043 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015061 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015062 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015067 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015030 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015016 My Style Stephanie Okafor - Bellanaija - February2015017

My Style Philosophy

Thank you to Stephanie for sharing her amazing style with us. To find out more on her, follow her on Twitter: @Metrogypsie | Visit her blog: www.metrogypsie.org | Follow her on Twitter: @Jaunelion

_____________________________________________________________________________
If you are interested in appearing in the My Style feature, simply send two pictures of yourself or that of a friend depicting a typical day and night look with a short summary of your style to style(at)bellanaija(dot)com. When your entry is approved, you will be required to send in more pictures and personal commentaries on your style or that of your friend as the case may be!

1. Call Me Gorgeous..

February 26, 2015 at 2:29 pm

QCOG representing….:)

1) I like your style; it suits you.
    2) We have the same preference in perfumes: Tom Ford Violent Blonde, Flower bomb by Viktor & Rolf, Narcisso Rodriguez….bla bla bla…lol!:)
    3) Finally, Well done….:)

2. Babymoo

February 26, 2015 at 2:32 pm

Very very nice and colourful style.

3. oluchy

February 26, 2015 at 2:34 pm

l love her look, its chic and vintage, can see myself in some of her looks. Generally beautiful collections especially the shoes.

4. jessica

February 26, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Doesn’t look effortless at all sorry…She looks like she is trying too hard like some mgbeke wana bubble.
    Fail! next please…

• Tot

February 26, 2015 at 3:46 pm

Let’s have ur own style.madam critic

• Beeeee

February 26, 2015 at 4:00 pm

” mgbeke wana bubble” ….kai, you are evoooooooool….lmao…she tried na

5. pinkie

February 26, 2015 at 2:37 pm

Ijeoma Okafor!!! Warri beb repping totally.x

6. Kiiki

February 26, 2015 at 2:43 pm

Stephanie’s style is totally my style! You go girl! Proud QCOG!

ff @IAmLadyRocks (twitter/instagram).

• Lin

February 26, 2015 at 3:38 pm

Please y should we follow you abeg, I wonder what people always do with the number of people that follows them, is it for fame or false popularity, y would u want people that neither your friends or family to follow you, if they start hating on you, you start crying the victim. I can understand it for celebs and those marketing their product but you Y please Y? Its not like you’ll even follow every1 back. Mscheeew.

• ada nnewi

February 26, 2015 at 5:07 pm

Why are you so angry????

7. Abena

February 26, 2015 at 2:45 pm

http://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/My-Style-Stephanie-Okafor-Bellanaija-February2015055.jpg Th
    The two pictures are the reason i say daddy isnt always right!Skirts below your knees give you such a classic and ladylike look..for me short skirts and dresses give u a trashy and tart look. #myopinionandmineonly
    Overall u make skinny look good….

• mrs chidukane

February 26, 2015 at 3:06 pm

Abena, trashy and tart? Haba. Why not just say longer lengths suit you and leave it at that? So that it’s your opinion makes it nice and your approach unimpeachable? Mtcheew

Steph your really pretty and everything is a 10. You should submit to Fashionbombdaily.com. Its so nice to see another Nkiru Anumudu fan.i think her closet will be crazy awesome. Cheers!

• mrs chidukane

February 26, 2015 at 3:07 pm

*you’re

8. ZINNY

February 26, 2015 at 2:45 pm

I LOVE LOVE THIS. PLUS SHE LOOKS LIKE ME

9. @edDREAMZ

February 26, 2015 at 2:58 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    To date gal like this dey fear me die i swear bcos she is so damn expensive but lovely outfits she gat….
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• Frostycake

February 26, 2015 at 7:01 pm

Bia come why do u always put yourself down please be positive in your life

10. joy

February 26, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Beautiful skin Pretty girl

11. kakus

February 26, 2015 at 3:05 pm

i love love love all the styles,not a fault in any of them,really nice

12. Uuu

February 26, 2015 at 3:17 pm

She has got her bag and shoe game. Woo ow!
    Her person style shows through love love

13. Uuu

February 26, 2015 at 3:20 pm

I just had to comment again. She has got IT that which stands out and her skin is well taken care of, it’s not bout being light skinned but looking good. It makes her look effortless and at the same time well thought of.

• Tuu

February 26, 2015 at 3:58 pm

I think, shes just naturally gifted with a good skin, doesnt have to try too hard to keep it.

14. RIFF RAFF

February 26, 2015 at 3:34 pm

i’m not a fashion expert, but vintage seems to look good on her. Love that natural hair too. I don’t feel that white flying saucer on her head in the first pic though. There is one picture where she is all in black with pink FLAWLESS on her chest. Dunno why but her face reminded me of Denrele Edun. But interesting pictures, she gat there, especially those with the classic looks

15. labelle

February 26, 2015 at 3:40 pm

She’s so gorgeous

16. Sylvia

February 26, 2015 at 4:02 pm

Good sense of style but above all love her skin tone…glows but unsure if it natural or the helping ingredients/contents of lightening products… But still look good and even, no patches. Well done you!

• Lin

February 26, 2015 at 4:45 pm

Shut up abeg, you’re trying to hate in a subtle way.not everyone is bleaching,there are millions of Nigerians that are born this light in complexion, stop letting your complex show, she doesnt look bleached at all. What you desire, do not despise,You’re looking for what to say.

• emmy

February 26, 2015 at 6:44 pm

She was born that way, she is my immediate jr sis. Ij your skin is off the chain!

• uju Momah

February 27, 2015 at 3:19 pm

I soooooo luv her style.

• uju Momah

February 27, 2015 at 3:13 pm

Her skin tone is natural, I have known her since secondary school. …..Queens College to be exact. she is even darker now was waaaaaayyyyyyyy fairer in secondary school.

17. Ibinabo

February 26, 2015 at 4:15 pm

BN, please can we feature ladies based in Nigeria?… we all can still look good with a “mass-affordable” budget.

18. deb

February 26, 2015 at 4:18 pm

i love her style and her confidence, her work styles are soooo believable too. she should be a bit careful with very light shades of yellow and some blonde colors cos of her skin tone, contrast is the name of the game in such cases. Apart from that, sweet! :*

19. She

February 26, 2015 at 4:33 pm

Sorry, but where is the glowing skin yall are on about? Her style is alright. Nothing to die for. I’ve seen way better.

20. Sylvia

February 26, 2015 at 4:48 pm

@she…her skin tone look clean that what we are driving at, no combination of black ankle and fair face kind of thing unfolding there…Whatever skincare range or product she is using is good on her skin. They are way better skin colour/tone out there but I love to give credit to individual that take the extra effort to get it right…..but apart from the skin, she got good shape and maintaining flat or slim waist line doesn’t come easy often times…dedication is the key.
    Cheers.

21. Gorgeous

February 26, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Nice colors, i like colors. And the hair is great too. But because of your build, A-line skirts should be your best frient NOT pencil skirts. My 1cent.

22. Akanchawa

February 26, 2015 at 5:39 pm

WOW! You are really gifted! Love how bold and effortless this is 🙂 FAB!

23. Uche

February 26, 2015 at 5:45 pm

STRUGGLE FASHION!

24. Uche

February 26, 2015 at 5:52 pm

And people will be deceiving her that she is slaying, baby girl this fashion/blogger thing is not for everyone. Give it a REST.

25. Anon

February 26, 2015 at 6:22 pm

All good. Even the coloured ankle socks with pumps and cut out shoes looked good.

26. Chicanita

February 26, 2015 at 6:27 pm

Shoe and bag game. Check.
    I love her work style and choice of bold colours. Her blog is really cool too

27. A.E

February 26, 2015 at 6:28 pm

like the vintage collection. really classic. you look fab in all. i like

28. Ngozi

February 26, 2015 at 6:31 pm

Where is Bruno when u need him.lol.. This girls style is Kinda mehhh…she is not bad.But I see what my bellanaija is doing, showing the normal and average girls look and not the over the top, expensive, designer tag ones.. Variety i see.

29. Bukky

February 26, 2015 at 6:41 pm

I love her style. Rocks vintage so well 🙂

30. emmy

February 26, 2015 at 6:42 pm

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

31. anulad

February 26, 2015 at 6:44 pm

You look absolutely Gorgeous. Your combination are flawless and rymes with the look you are trying to achieve . You Rock

32. Demilade

February 26, 2015 at 6:48 pm

Love her working wardrobe, her vintage outfits are amazing too. Her skin is so lovely. xx

33. Linsey

February 26, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Beautiful girl, nice skin tone, but nothing wow about her style…. She reminds me of all the wannabe fashion bloggers i see every now and then on ig… It’s not by force to be a fashionista …

34. boosilicious007

February 26, 2015 at 7:02 pm

Tis aii, but some of the poses tho…overall an 8/10

35. Le Boo

February 26, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Her style is Intig

36. Lizzie

February 26, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Slay on Steph.. From the pics up here i guess BN put up old pics. Her instagram and blog have more recent pictures and she’s got a great sense of style.

37. Le Boo

February 26, 2015 at 8:38 pm

The bae is bringing it definitely…. Fashion and style should show versatility which is wat Shez doing… A lot of people stay safe and just do it one way but it really takes a real fashionista to go diverse…. Halleluja!!!

38. Sazi

February 26, 2015 at 8:45 pm

You go girl….I totally love the style displayed here

39. knonye

February 26, 2015 at 8:59 pm

Go Steph!!! Wow!!! I’m so proud of you. Love love love your style. @Emmy; your. Sister rocks big time. Mwah.

40. knonye

February 26, 2015 at 9:01 pm

And yes, Steph is a born Fashionista, beautiful inside and out, down to earth, warm, full of fun, love and laughter! God bless you hun. Xx

41. sylvia

February 26, 2015 at 9:45 pm

@lim before you jump in here and utter foolish mindful you it not coming from a bad place. There is no wrong doing in using cream to maintain your skin tone. Don’t get it why people jump to the conclusion of hatred once you give your opinion on something.
    Everybody is not a hater…mine you, so for once in your life shut up and learn to balance good and constructive criticism.
    Bye……

42. tunmi

February 26, 2015 at 9:45 pm

I get what she’s going for. It just doesn’t quite click. It does not look comfortable to me. I love some of het pieces, separately. Now those professional wear outfits, your field must be pretty darn liberal (which is awesome).

43. Chairman x

February 26, 2015 at 9:49 pm

I’ve seen this lady’s pics around, maybe instagram as well, she’s different, the way she transforms herself, like an actress preparing for roles, fashion and being able to create her own ensemble seems to bring her so much joy, hmm.. unique. She should start a clothing line, if she doesn’t already have one.

44. Fifi

February 26, 2015 at 9:50 pm

Not bad, i liked some of her outfits, nothing wowww but shes got her own quirky style which i like

45. Esh

February 26, 2015 at 10:33 pm

Totally exceptional hun..You own dis..

46. Ona

February 26, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Lmao! This girl’s friends abd family are here riding hardddd for her yo! I have seen better stylistas that people tore to shreds here and her is this babe with her anty bibiana mgbeke style abd poses and u lots are praising her…..all ye liars repent.

Het color cordination is well off. She tries to mu h in the poses and pairings. I do see a few accessory pieces(bags) that i could rock with tho. Otherwise…..

47. Fran'P

February 26, 2015 at 11:38 pm

Sorry..
    EPIC FAIL..
    I don’t get all the positive comments coz this girl aint got style.. I’m sorry to have to break it to you but this is trashy and poor fashion.. not trendy or vintage, just cheap! word’s fail me..
    How did this even get to feature on BN’s style category?

• Reverse

February 27, 2015 at 8:02 am

How hateful can 1 person be? So not a single thing you like… you term someone’s efforts an epic fail! Sad sad person… Ndo, even Augmentin can’t help with the bacteria eating you up inside!

• Bola

February 28, 2015 at 6:40 pm

I like a lot if her bags

• adelegirl

February 27, 2015 at 8:43 am

Sorry ma. Please send in your own style feature to BN so we can have the benefit of learning from obvious style masters like you.

• nwanyi na aga aga

February 27, 2015 at 12:21 pm

You sound very angry, why are you so pained? Normally if you dont like something pass it by, don’t just come and write “EPIC fail”, epic fail in what exactly?, if you have found some of her styles off, constructively criticize the ensemble at least she will learn, like someone said that she look better in flay skirts, although I think otherwise but that’s a constructive criticism, the article says “My style” not the ” Best Style in the world” or ” The style you should emulate” or ” The ideal style”, My means hers, what she thinks is good on her, Biko let her be. I think the young lady is gorgeous,

48. Amoke T.O

February 26, 2015 at 11:53 pm

Your philosophy my philosophy;u rock girl

49. mack

February 27, 2015 at 12:02 am

Wonderful display of fashion talent. Go babe, You have a great destination ahead…

50. jide

February 27, 2015 at 12:03 am

please stay out of rich people’s dumpter jare. Style Ko, style ni.

51. Delph

February 27, 2015 at 12:54 am

Love your blog and how creative you are. Totally admire the fact that you are creating a brand/niche for yourself. The good thing about following your passion is, you never feel like you are working + what you enjoy doing puts food on your table. God bless you hustle

52. Chukky

February 27, 2015 at 2:21 am

Love the versatility of her style! It will be a blast shopping or window shopping with you ije. I think you should set up your own vintage thrift shop somewhere in the world.

53. Linsey

February 27, 2015 at 3:56 am

I totally agree with you @Fran… This must be a joke lol.. Who are all these ppl commenting? I’ve seen much better style on Bella’s style category with just 5 or 10 comments. Like I said earlier nothing wow about her style she just reminds me of all the wannabes fashionista I see on ig … Boring

54. Nne

February 27, 2015 at 5:40 am

Her Bag game is all I see! Nice

55. Adaora

February 27, 2015 at 7:44 am

Welldone Steph! Keep doing you and keep giving us your own brand of quirky vintage fashion. stay slaying!

56. Mark Kido

February 27, 2015 at 10:01 am

Refreshing and an absolute breath of fresh air………perfectly befitting descriptions that does justice to this! YOU GO GIRL..

57. Tonto

February 27, 2015 at 11:03 am

Man this girl kills me! Lmaoooo. From her struggle outfits to poses to her facial expressions. Original mgbeke feeling funky. Family and friends here commenting annonymously stop deceiving her and say the truth. Half of her comments on Instagram are lies and apparently she now buys instagram likes too. Stephanie okafor pls stop this struggle life and do better. Smh

• Chi

February 28, 2015 at 1:55 pm

Nne you sound like you have something against her person, what did she do to you? My girl’s only showing different ways one can look good without breaking the bank and you sit in your uptight world calling her names! And speaking of truth, the truth all her loved ones have been saying still remains she’s got it going on and there’s no atom of “mgbeke look” in all of her ensembles so please park well.

58. LI

February 27, 2015 at 11:13 am

I really love this. Weldone girl

59. funmi

February 27, 2015 at 1:02 pm

really really love her style. most people on here commenting cant even bring their style on here and get a 1/10. she rocks every outfit and i especially love the blonde look with the denim outfit.

go girl

60. baby

February 27, 2015 at 2:09 pm

i see lotsa new peeps here commenting,not the regular mzz socially akward,bruno et al ,stephs family and friends welcome to BN , we hope to see u guys here more often .its a good thing to stand up for ur loved one.buhahahaha

61. sum1special

February 27, 2015 at 2:14 pm

One of the best i have seen on “my style”

62. Sonia

February 27, 2015 at 3:12 pm

Steph stays stunting on ’em. Lovely feature and I kinda like the blonde look

63. Phummie

February 27, 2015 at 9:11 pm

Interesting. Another beautiful God’s creation. Steph keep looking good. Always looked at u differently. Kisses.
    But ehn, am further convinced dat bin a fashionista no be beans o. Sum girls out dere go try to kill themselves to be like others. Nigerians in general don dey kolo o. Justanaddendum…..lol.

64. Bass

February 28, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Fleekitude is the word!..my effortless slayer all day everyday,go girl am ur biggest fan Forever and a day more…keep bin u and keep making that fashion statement, and for the haters : get busy it helps with the hate

65. Barbara

February 28, 2015 at 12:56 pm

Love Stephanie’s style and I think she’s very creative with both designer and high street outfits.
    Stephanie is original and I applaud originality and passion when I see it.

Bravo!

66. Nellish

March 1, 2015 at 7:17 pm

Awesome girl, you keep slaying 100%
    Btw, what’s with the hate comments, i don’t see any flaws in all her ensembles.
    Great outfits, excellent combinations, nice perfume collections!

67. Nellish

March 1, 2015 at 7:42 pm

Awesome girl, you keep slaying 100%.
    Great combination, perfume collection, shoes’and bags! Excellent!!!!

68. Gogo

March 1, 2015 at 10:59 pm

Nice. Totally love some of the clothes. And the shoes, and of course the bags. Some of the looks/ combos are too quirky for my reserved style. But she rocks it well. Her Style suits her. Keep it up girl! And for all those putting up nasty comments, this is her style. If u don’t like it, then some constructive criticism would be ideal. That’s how sensible people react. Not saying things like ‘mgbeke’. Seriously. Smh

69. Luchic

March 2, 2015 at 1:35 pm

Thank you gogo. You took the words right out of my mouth and in way fewer words.
    Really, its a fashion blog, not Glamour mag or cosmopolitan. Its pretty much about her clothes and how comfy she is in them. If you identify with her style, you say so and if you don’t, then keep your nasty comments to your self!!

70. Tochi

March 3, 2015 at 10:44 pm

Great outfits and combination. I like your mix and how you express yourself with fashion. You look great. Please don’t get too skinny.

71. Joxy

March 4, 2015 at 9:57 pm

People haba such vitriol!! Some comments here are filled with much bile and it is sad to see the amount of people involved in this.
    It is her style some people identify with it others dont if its not your thing #wakapass, if yours is different it doesn’t mean you are right or wrong it just means you are DIFFERENT, God has made us all different for a reason.
    You dont have to follow her i dont know her but i guess she is #cashingitin. Most of the TROLLS who hide behind their screen to do this live very sad lives stop hating get up and do something she has a masters degree and doing what she loves what have you got to show for your existence. #freeher

72. Hilda

March 11, 2015 at 1:18 pm

My very own vintage stylish sister. I have always loved how you coordinate your outfits. Very chic and classy. Such a beautiful soul in and out and very loyal to her friends. Love you Steph. Xx

73. serendipity

April 7, 2015 at 9:21 am

Cool

74. serendipity

April 7, 2015 at 9:21 am

Ok

75. Ktemi

June 16, 2015 at 4:04 pm

There are some items i would love to steal like her aldo shoes and her tom ford perfume collection! absolutely love the 1st pix- the whole ensemble really but some of the other outfits don’t do it for me. I know it is her style but sometimes, some people do their style so well you admire it even if you wouldn’t wear it.

76. pinkee lee

September 23, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Abeggg ooo….follow ha style n go bankrupppt….ok…bye