Events

Official Photos! Check out all the Fun Moments from the Genevieve Magazine Website Launch Party | Eku Edewor, Fade Ogunro, Dakore Akande & More

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0186Yesterday we brought you the first photos of the Genevieve Magazine website launch (click here if you missed it) which had several fun moments and fab guests.

The party, which was part of the Social Media Week, had several fashionable guests like Stephanie Coker, Maria Okan, Dakore Akande, Tonye, Mercy Ajisafe, Denola Grey, Mai Atafo, Leslie Okoye, Ene Maya, Bola Balogun, Mariam Adeyemi, Liz Awoliyi, Makida Moka, Ayodeji Rotinwa, Zina Anumudu, Deola Adebiyi, Jennifer Obayuwana, Ono Bello, Bridget Awosika, Fade Ogunro, Lanre DaSilva-Ajayi, Ariyike Akinbobola, Ezinne Chinkata, Latasha Ngwube and more were in attendance.

Check out the fun photos & red carpet photos!

Red Carpet

Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0207

Kaylah Oniwo

Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0210

Funke Bucknor-Obruthe

Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0227

Moses Ebite

Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0011 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0014 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0018 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0021 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0028 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0061 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0065 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0067 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0075 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0082 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0083 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0112 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0129 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0135 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0165 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0177 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0192 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0202 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0219

Let’s Have Some Fun!Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0002 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0032 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0024 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0025 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0029 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0031 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0039 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0047 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0055 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0073 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0077 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0103 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0106 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0168 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0186 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0230 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0190 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0197 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0176 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0126 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0156 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0158 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0195 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0169 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0196 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0209 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0215 Genevieve-Magazine-Website-Launch-Party-February-2015-BellaNaija0223

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. bruno

February 28, 2015 at 5:52 pm

eku, this is the first redcarpet we are seeing you on, this year, so I will not judge you harshly. can’t wait for what you have in store for us, fashion wise. by the way, bubu is not your friend. get rid of her. afterall the evil she gave u to wear at the channel o music awards last year.

as for the rest YAWNING. the so called zina anumudu and denola grey you said we should watch out for as the fashionistas of 2015,.see what they are wearing. colour riot matchy matchy.

I’m starting to like noble igwe, the more I see him. what is wrong with me. smh

• Busarni

February 28, 2015 at 6:07 pm

Brunoooo ooh; it can only be you. You are starting to like noble, abi. You don’t surprise me anymore; I expect any comment from you. Enjoy your day jare. life is too short to be bitter.

• Dora the explorer

March 1, 2015 at 4:02 pm

Noble rocking the fedora nicely!

2. Ada

February 28, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Pls wot is ene maya wearing,

3. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

February 28, 2015 at 6:00 pm

Most of the people looked good.

4. AB

February 28, 2015 at 6:11 pm

Bruno took right out ma mouth…..e’ry1 looks aii tho..Nobody is making me want to go back and look again but well thought out event!

5. MeMe

February 28, 2015 at 6:13 pm

All I saw was CLASS!!! Loved almost every outfit

6. Eileen

February 28, 2015 at 6:16 pm

Noble igwe killed it..

7. Sola

February 28, 2015 at 6:17 pm

Jennifer Obayuwana, are we pregnant?

8. A Nigerian Lady

February 28, 2015 at 6:49 pm

I love Osas and her outfits always do it for me, but this one……this particular one, something is not right. There’s too much going on. Loose the blazer or the purse or even the shoes. Those pants are already LOUD enough.

9. ecneica

February 28, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Dakore Akande.keep glowing luv.

10. Melvygurl

February 28, 2015 at 7:11 pm

And where is Toke???????

11. concerned

February 28, 2015 at 7:12 pm

Azuka, everyday before you sleep go on your knees and bless God for DBanj’s life because since you wrote that piece on him you’ve become relevant and I see you on red carpets.
    B.S: Nice event except that Osas is breaking my heart with this look! Osas, don’t start wearing bad fashion just because you now work for Polo Avenue and you hang around Jennifer Obayuwana now oo…

12. frank teacher

February 28, 2015 at 7:13 pm

some of us are just not photogenic,
    and not everybody should enter photography… as a proffession

13. concerned

February 28, 2015 at 7:15 pm

I meant *PS*. Sorry oo

14. S!

February 28, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Osas On Fleek!
    Adaku your shoe doesn’t fit you 1kobo

15. FMB

February 28, 2015 at 8:21 pm

Dakore and her husband…I love everything I see.
    Mai Atafo keeps making me fall deeper in love with him every time!

16. Femi

February 28, 2015 at 8:22 pm

No Jen is all loved up and Enjoying so much money

17. Linda cross

February 28, 2015 at 8:28 pm

Among everyone in that occasion Azuka look the best for me,she looks simple and classic, please you guys leave her alone

18. Della Russel

February 28, 2015 at 8:30 pm

Dakore’s skin complexion seems to have changed into a more glowing tone. Is she toning as they now call bleaching.

19. Linda cross

February 28, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Azuka was my best dressed person and my darling Dakora and her husband they look very nice

20. Anon

February 28, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Eku Edewor has oomph! If someone else had worn those jeans I’d have written them off. They look like jeans you will see in kiddies stores for young girls.

Bola Balogun has her shoe game on.

I look at faces and go right down to the legs. A lot of faces don’t match the legs plus a case of wrong footwear.

I like Jennifer’s dress. She spoilt the whole look with that accessory on her hair. Her mother-in-law (lol) looks gaunt by the day.

• sam

March 2, 2015 at 8:24 am

its called a boyfriend jeans u idiot,surely aint 4 kids

21. sylvia

February 28, 2015 at 9:05 pm

Azuka looking good on her outfit…keep it up.
    Reckon ur friend ono bello is giving you some fashion tips, but so much in love with the dress.

22. Koko788

February 28, 2015 at 9:36 pm

Every one looks beautiful. Well planned event seems like they all had fun.

wordsbykoko.blogspot.com

23. Yombo

February 28, 2015 at 10:58 pm

Great turnout for some
    Adaku hair is awesome but you have to donsomething with your cankles. Find the right shoes that flattet or cover them up. You have such presence and true potential as a fashionosta but watch those cankles! Ruined a perfect photo. But you have come a long way! Rooting for you
    Ezinne pls get Botox to stop those wrinkles on forehead. You are so cool and have it like Rachel Zoe but take care of that skin pls. Its cracking and its not a crime to maintain ur face. It doesnt hurt. Quick painless and worth it.
    Jen O, gray gardens chic but pls less is more. Pleeeasse. Ariyike pls work with that closure. Too obvious. Ask Adaku for tips
    Eku dont lose your appeal. You like like a child here, an utterly uninteresting one. Get it together. You can do better. You look mehh
    Love Bola Balogun. As a mom i just like how shes maintaining. lanre Da silva glad you are toning down the craish makeup and its matching betterz you go girl!
    Best dressed was black jumpsuit with yellow shoes.. She looked intriguing. Great turnout. Emm Ono Bello as a stylist? Please do better. You have a rep and a brand for goodness sake.

24. Yombo

February 28, 2015 at 11:01 pm

Sorry for typos. Also sorry Tonye killed! Hands down. Thats working with your strengths. Pretty face. She could work on her lower body and legs cos in shorts shes not as flawless. But here, she won hands down!! Rooting for you Tonye!!

25. fleur

February 28, 2015 at 11:19 pm

Ene – Naw! If you were going for quirky, you need to find the quirky style that suits you.

26. Linsey

March 1, 2015 at 4:59 am

I think Eku is one of the best in nigeria when it comes to style I just love her body… Jennifer O looks pregnant

27. peyton

March 1, 2015 at 7:50 am

Nice pictures. Denola as a stylist or style contributor I think you should change this style because it’s always the same. Jacket bow tie skinny pants or cropped. I like noble too.

28. msbea

March 1, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Forget the clothes- most were BORING but HELLO the arm candy was to die for. The grey Phillip Lim bag, the classic Chanel bag I WANT I WANT I WANT.

29. Angel

March 1, 2015 at 7:07 pm

For once everybody looked nice, really nice, I like all outfits. Jennifer Polo boss look like she’s got some bun in her oven…..(ok maybe it’s me, do not quote me).

30. Mo

March 1, 2015 at 7:18 pm

MERCY AJISAFE…MERCY AJISAFE…..MERCY AJISAFE. Ow many times did I call ur name oo? Whatever u did, please continue to do it. I ave always seen that ur a very fine geh, but you are showing dat ur beautiful sef. U just need more work small n u will kill it. I just love how intelligent this babe is #MADAfan Tonye u are very pretty ooo, Bola Balogun is so classy. Who is Shade Onokoya? Fine geh ooo I’m seeing a lot of #darkbeauty

31. Tru

March 1, 2015 at 9:33 pm

The cameraman is quite, quite cruel. Let me blame him rather than the guests who (I hope) gave themselves the once-over in the mirror before stepping out

32. HalimaY

March 2, 2015 at 8:32 am

Honestly ! I see a lot of people trying too hard here. Class is something money can NEVER by it can be acquired . An example of a lady who acquired class and is still on it is our very own Genevievennaji who many of you agree that she…. I s really something, she wasn’t I born nto luxury but over the years she has worked very hard on her image, soft , sexy yet fierce , I do know what a well-put- together ensemble looks like.

Now let’s start

Dakore, now that’s class , from the side swept braids to the sandals , all I see is class, she looks really good, contrary to speculation , I think the lighting at the event was quite high , I doublt if she’s bleaching. I would be sad .your hubby is your best accessory

Ene maya . What a beauty with a great skin and access to funds to give her that clean look but I shall continue to pray and fast for divine breakthrough. In most cases less is more. Ene.,, I promise you !

Polo avenue boss: Jennifer , you are pretty and sweet. Actually loved the outfit till the tiara just sat there with no plans to exit!!!!

Osas : why do I say to NO? Isn’t it obvious for all to see , pls next time less is more. Too many things to look at, hence the lack of appreciation for the entire look.

Kaylah ; I’ve been watching you on INSTAGRAM and I listen to your fashion show on the radio. You seem conservative and I like it. I see potential , you are not over the top and you have a great body . It’s obvious you hate to flaunt it , the body language displayed in this picture says it all. Break free , and you would see how much more people will appreciate your simplicity . I see it , I like it, I’m watching you. Big fan

Ezinne 1. You have a fantastic toned and lovely body and I love the entire look, very chic and confident

ezinne2 : you are pretty , loved your look

Ariyike: to pull off this kind of outfit you have to be fun and quirky like Stephanie Coker even though I didn’t feel her look- Beyoncé designer or not.you wear the clothes…..in this case, well the reverse played out quite nicely

Tonye: very chic, your hair makes you stand out . I like what I see!

Noble: fun and cool, yes I said it even though he is irritating

Fade; breathe in,,,.,,,,,,, the. Out..,,..

Maria: you are just a cute munchkin but just like kaylah from cool fm, push then elope a little further

Eku: I liked it ! I actually did

Bola BALOGUN : a bit too much,not the right shoes for that outfit but well done mama, you are fabulous

Misi; I’m afraid but the outfit isn’t good, you are young ,please look it!
    You aren’t 40 and trust me, age isn’t a number ,it’s in the mind. How old is Lisa and Karen ?

Chinyere adogu: SOPHISTICATED CHIC

MAI ATAFO: well done! Saville row style

BN readers kindly welcome me on board .cant wait to wade in on the AMVCA ‘s

Yours fashionably
    Halima Y.

33. Anon

March 2, 2015 at 1:17 pm

Faves are the flawless Dakore Akande, and Mercy. Effortless chic

34. iba

March 13, 2015 at 9:32 am

i sort of liked everyone; is that a bad thing. Well everyone apart from the lady wearing the tiara- sweetheart was it prom night?