Style

See How Dabota Lawson responded to a vicious Cyber Bully

BellaNaija.com

Dabota Cyber Bully BNWith the anonymous nature of the internet and increasing traction of social media sites including Instagram and Facebook, cyber bullying continues to grow.
Everyday people including teenagers are constant victims of this phenomena.

Beauty queen turned billionaire wife Dabota Lawson was recently targeted by a cyber bully who left a detailed comment on one of her instagram photos.

See the comment and Dabota’s response below.

The Comment

I want to start by saying I hate you so much. What are you feeling like sef, are you the only fine girl in this world ? Why most it be only you? Why must everything about you be perfect? You’re just lucky unlike most girls, you’re not blessed. Every time I see you I hate my life . I wish I can strangle you. Everything is so easy for you . I’ve heard a lot of jist about you and yet you still act like all is perfect and get all you want. Can’t you fall abi you’re not human and you don’t fail? Can’t you just even forget about life and stop oppressing girls. Only you every time only you. I’m tired. Beauty queen this billionaire wife that. I’m beautiful too just that I don’t have resources and connection. I could have been better than you. You’re nothing Dabota Lawson . You and all you’re stupid ashewo friends that think you’re all that. One day me too will be great , even greater than your ugly self. Stupid gold digging b*.

Dabota’s Response

@firstace4life I try my best not respond to negativity but Child I’m sorry you feel that way. My heart bleeds for you. I’m sorry you’re going through all these pains and emotions as a results of your personal demons. I pray for you and hope God takes away this bitterness. I really don’t know how to express how bad I feel for you. For a woman to have such low self esteem is tragic. But I’ll tell you one thing my life is not in anyway perfect. I’ve had my own fair share of ups and downs. I don’t know you and even with this type of toxic approach I’m gonna send you a hug and a kiss. life is not that bad.. I wish I can help you.. Sorry again.. So sorry for what you’re going through . The lord is your strength.

1. Bisi

March 6, 2015 at 1:54 pm

BITTERNESS AT ITS EXTREME…SAY WHATTT??? GOOD RESPONSE MI LADY

• franca

March 6, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Real extreme bitterness..this is personal and am pretty show its someone close to her. To fink someone can b dis bitter, its so sad.

2. Goody

March 6, 2015 at 2:00 pm

Dabota Lawson, I like the spirit in you. Your response has a calming effect.

3. jide

March 6, 2015 at 2:01 pm

Lmao..dabota loves attention so much I won’t be surprised she is the one attacking herself and responding to herself. The compliment-laced attack is suspect

• Nia

March 6, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Kai you just dished out what I was about to write exclusively, this babe might have typed that up, e no pass am, she seeks attention like crazy and feeds on publicity, I must be relevant by all means, fame is inborn but some like her buy/force it

• wagamama

March 6, 2015 at 3:16 pm

WALAHI! First thing that came to mind is…… it looks staged!…………..

“Why must everything about you be perfect?” REALLY!!!!? DABOTA YOU NO TRY RARA!!!

“You’re just lucky unlike most girls, you’re not blessed. Every time I see you I hate my life. I wish I can strangle you. Everything is so easy for you……. KEEP TOOTING YOUR OWN HORN OOO…. MCHWW!

“I’ve heard a lot of jist about you and yet you still act like all is perfect and get all you want. Can’t you fall abi you’re not human and you don’t fail? ” WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA?……… I…………. I JUST CAN”T…….BELLANAIJA WHY?

Its so obvious this is staged. Moving along!

• Manny

March 6, 2015 at 3:48 pm

I just checked the handle its a fake account….. 0 post 0 followers and 0 following……..;. she faked it ohhhhhh fake ass girl.

• Dr.N

March 6, 2015 at 5:19 pm

Eh eh! Meeen! See investigation! I mean it sounded fishy but………This obsession with social media is going to earn psychiatrists some good money

• Ginika

March 6, 2015 at 4:30 pm

I dont know this lady but the fact it is on BN means… new client? sponsored content? I dont know sha.

• Busarni

March 6, 2015 at 4:40 pm

@Jide; you may be right or wrong. With frenemies every where; people open new accounts just to dish their depressions out. well, if she actually created the fake account and pulled out this stunt; then she is really looooooooowwww on self esteem. we can always lie to every body but we cant lie to ourselves and God.

• ada nnewi

March 6, 2015 at 5:21 pm

You sound like the person that sent that vile message to her..For you to imagine that she could do that, you must be a deluded person…

• Ona

March 6, 2015 at 9:10 pm

U are forever off! Like a female version of Eddy Dreamz…always making zero sense. Arrant irritant.

• ada nnewi

March 6, 2015 at 11:29 pm

The problem with people like you is you have too much ugly inside you, i’m sure none of you know this girl personally but you all want to judge her…The right stance is hardly ever popular…I don’t get the hate towards this girl be indifferent if you want too, but it’s obvious that envy and jealousy are the roots of most of the hateful comments towards this girl….

• Bimpe

March 7, 2015 at 1:32 pm

yes indeed! what hate person compliments? doesnt even sound like a hate comment, more like compliments

• punchDrunk

March 20, 2015 at 12:16 pm

lmfao
      if thats’s the case ,that’ll be really ‘tragic’ (in her own words)

4. jessica

March 6, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Is it just me that feels this was only made up for this purpose?
    Aren’t we sick of the PR stunts?

5. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

March 6, 2015 at 2:11 pm

Sigh! This is really tragic. I totally agree with her response and it takes a whole lot of maturity to respond in such manner. For some reason, I feel Dabota genuinely felt sorry for the poor girl. From the first line, i just knew the bully had huge self esteem issues, like this is more than sad. The hate was too caustic. I can’t even hate on the poor girl, she needs love. I do hope someone knows her and speaks goodness into her life cos she sure needs a huge dose of positive talk.
    Well done Dabota.

6. oluchy

March 6, 2015 at 2:12 pm

Hahahahaaaaa, Dakota, you rock!!! Your response is a epic. Envy and jealousy is bad oo, if you rejoice over one’s joy, you will receive the same. Everybody’s destiny is not the same. Be happy with your level now and hope for the best. Don’t hide behind a faceless post and spit bad.,not good @firstace4life.

7. Felinda1

March 6, 2015 at 2:14 pm

The message Seems fake and self written
    I think Dabota created the account and wrote the message herself. It just doesnt sound like someone wrong it, she wrote it herself. So fake. My instincts are always right. Nice try Dabota Lawson. 🙂

• I no send

March 6, 2015 at 2:49 pm

Yeah it does sound like she sent this message to herself…lol

• ada nnewi

March 6, 2015 at 5:25 pm

Why can’t it be someone else that opened that account just to send her a hateful message…I am a beautiful girl with a seemingly perfect life and the hate I’ve gotten from my teenage years till date even from people i don’t even know is ridiculous so i have no twitter account, no instagram account and i’m rarely ever on facebook…Some human beings are just so sad….It would take a lot for me to believe that she actually typed this cause i know first hand just how terrible some humans can be..

• lol

March 7, 2015 at 1:15 am

Yes dabota defend yourself up and down this post comments. yass girl

• ada nnewi

March 7, 2015 at 8:33 am

@lol…we both know i’m not dabota, I just don’t have the energy to hate on anyone cause I love my life just the way it is…

8. Sugar

March 6, 2015 at 2:19 pm

There is frustration in the land.

9. Joan85

March 6, 2015 at 2:30 pm

Serious self-esteem issues o.
    Apparently, that IG account looks like it was newly created, no followers or posts. My guess is this is someone she may know personally who doesn’t have the courage to say those things to her face.
    I truly hope she finds peace…and I love Dabota’s response.

10. bruno

March 6, 2015 at 2:41 pm

this dabota girl ( I don’t even know who she is) is a bloody liar and a fraud.

its so fake. the so called cyber bully was praising her.

she wrote it her self and then replied it.

“What are you feeling like sef, are
    you the only fine girl in this world ? Why
    most it be only you? Why must
    everything about you be perfect? ”

REALLY BOO? Who are u trying to fool certainly not me. u wrote that nasty message your self. liar oshi

naija celebs, do u think we were born yesterday.

• Nahum

March 6, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Her silly self definitely wrote it. There were just too many compliments in it to be a cyber bullying message. Eya Dabota, try again hun

• Miss T

March 6, 2015 at 10:42 pm

hehehe… BRUNO! please who are u?? I really want to get to know you! I always scroll thru comments just looking for ur responses only!

11. concerned

March 6, 2015 at 2:41 pm

If this is a publicity stunt,Dabota needs to find something worthwhile to do with her time. If someone really spewed all that nonsense and trash, then there are more people in Nigeria who need psychiatric help than I thought. I mean, who has time for this? Some people, SMH

12. bruno

March 6, 2015 at 2:51 pm

this girl is a yeye girl oh.

someone that is sending you a hateful message on your instagram doesn’t need to write your full name “DABOTA LAWSON” in the message.

this is a stupid and failed attempt to promote your self. sweet heart, try again.

13. Michael

March 6, 2015 at 2:52 pm

Shame on you Dabota for this fake rant. LIKE SEVERAL FOLKS HAVE NOTICED LIKE I HAVE TOO AND STATED, YOU WROTE THIS HATING RANT YOURSELF, I guess you are not as smart as you look beautiful to get caught so easily with this fake rant . One does not have to be CIA or FBI to know you wrote this yourself. By the 2nd sentence iknew you wrote this yourself. Shame on you. Please do us a favour and dont come deny this cos you will make your matter worse, just keep quiet stay pretty and erase all doubts of stupidity I am beginning to have for you. Stay blessed

14. Fola

March 6, 2015 at 2:56 pm

Celebrities receive worse daily. This is minor in my opinion . She should ignore.

15. MurielJ

March 6, 2015 at 2:59 pm

stunt or no stunt the level at which people cyber bully is crazy .

16. MusicMuse

March 6, 2015 at 2:59 pm

Awww Dabota – how cute of you. Nice try but you definitely didn’t fool me love lol. This “attack” is a love letter na. Too many compliments

17. Tessa Doghor

March 6, 2015 at 3:04 pm

I have been a victim of cyber bullying and I was able to handle it just fine.
    If I was a teenager though I don’t know if I would have ever come out of my house for shame
    Public shaming has been known to cause a lot of suicides.

In any way I can I would love to help people and talk to them and build them up spiritually so that they would not be targets of people who equally have inadequacies they have not learned how to deal with yet.

I pray for peace both for the cyber people and the lovely lady in the picture who got bullied. God help us all. Honesty and openness are difficult qualities.

18. mrs chidukane

March 6, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Oh well, she should just take it easy. Her husband has been keeping a low profile since. Unfortunately, ever since they got married few weeks ago, we have all seen their house, cars, bathroom, etc. I think it’s so unnecessary . He has made the money, she is there to spend it, no need to go all out to show the whole world you’re enjoying cos we know your husband is a billionaire, duh. Of course you’re balling.

• Cynical

March 6, 2015 at 4:52 pm

If only balling was secondary to how much money you have,there’ll be no sad rich person but ironically it’s the man with no money who is truly happy hence the saying money can’t buy happiness.

• ChYsPaRkZ

March 7, 2015 at 11:47 am

Really?? The man with no money is truly happy? I no gree for dis one ooo…hmmmm

19. D

March 6, 2015 at 3:09 pm

I don’t know this lady or many celebs both home and abroad but I think it will be a huge mistake on our part to presume this is a publicity stunt or in anyway fake without proper investigation. The truth is Cyber bulling does exist, to be honest until I read this I think my brain never processed that it could indeed exist in Nigeria and my first reaction was WTH??? but 2 minutes after processing it, I thought “why not???” Who are those most susceptible to cyber bullying? it is does whose lives or work puts them in public light. I don’t know if there is any process for cyber bullying but if there is this should be treated in the same way. There are some cra cra people in this world.

• ada nnewi

March 6, 2015 at 6:08 pm

Cyber bullying is very real, see how them bruno and co that have been holding in all their vile amounts of bile toward babe just let it spill….Why couldn’t you assume that it was a hater that wanted anonymity that opened a new account just to write that message, when 99% of us on Bella Naija use psydoneums to make comments….I’ve had people first compliment me then insult me all in the same breathe, they admire you but they hate themselves and you for even admitting that they admire you. An ex of mine had a sister who was very ugly and had low self esteem, she used to always say to me you’re so beautiful and insult me in the same breath when her brother was not in ear shot, I left her bro when i got tired and babe is still as ugly as sin both inside and outside….If you think she wrote it herself let her conscience judge her but don’t add to the amount of hate she has already received from this bitter soul that needs help…Bruno you need to seriously consider counselling…

• ada nnewi

March 6, 2015 at 6:11 pm

*pseudonyms

• ms.b

March 7, 2015 at 1:36 am

If u don’t want ppl to say negative things about you, then liv social media. Not everybody will like u. We shud all know dat by now, if u don’t have a thick skin liv social media frenzy. And I believe dat post is fake, nigerians r not that jobless. When ppl don’t agree with your “public lifestyle” ya’all call it hating! Abegee.

20. Chika

March 6, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Class will always trump trash. Cyber bullies are the worst. Faceless and worthless and only loud behind a computer screen. The adage holds true, if you have nothing good to say STFU!

21. try again

March 6, 2015 at 3:14 pm

It looks fake.

22. Jo

March 6, 2015 at 3:17 pm

Something is really fishy about that message(I really doubt it authenticity)….I actually don’t believe that someone could be so extremely bitter to somebody he/she doesn’t even know much about.Unless the person is insane.

• cindy

March 7, 2015 at 1:53 am

Ikr…..except kpop fan girls

23. beaudonna.blogspot.com

March 6, 2015 at 3:22 pm

Sometimes the popular opinion is not the correct opinion. Don’t judge until you walk in her shoes…..

24. La'Shonda Balogun

March 6, 2015 at 3:23 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is too obviously fake! The ‘hater’ was newly set up and has zero followers. Clearly set up by Dabota in order to write a message that would compliment her on the sly, make everyone feel sympathy towards her and set her up for a ‘classy’ response.

Dis babe, let me tell you what is not class: setting up a fake profile to flatter your own ego! There are people online who have that much hate and envy in their heart but no one expresses their low self-worth and envy in such an obvious manner.

Go and find something better to do with your ‘billionaire wife’ sef

• Pretenseslayer

March 6, 2015 at 4:09 pm

La’ Shonda Balogun You took the words out of my mouth. Nice try Dabota, but it is so clear this was written by you, for you and so you can reply in a ‘sweet’ way. Rubbish. Next!

25. Abdullah

March 6, 2015 at 3:26 pm

my ex girlfriend was worse than this. She used to do this all the time to my girlfriend on IG

26. omar

March 6, 2015 at 3:30 pm

People are crazy . People can be really crazy. Believe me.

27. Sharom

March 6, 2015 at 3:39 pm

A hate message with do much compliments about her beauty. Nice try Dabota. YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED. This one had to be turned into a nollywood movie. Mental illness is real. Dabota please seek help

28. lol

March 6, 2015 at 3:41 pm

cyber bully is what drew my attention to read this, but readying it sounds fake, pls make he na no vex oh but who be this girl self?

29. Stella Kashmoney

March 6, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Perfect response to a bitter comment.

30. kenny

March 6, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Hate is real and can be direct sometimes . Aside this message we are reading , we can’t deny what is happening all over the world . This is minor compared to what fellow humans like bokoharam do to fellow Nigerians. Can we deny the fact that our govt isn’t any different from this anonymous person. A lot of people are unhappy with themselves and people that say it’s a stunts have never felt real hatred. She has been in the public eye a lot recently and as many people would become fund of her so many other would hate on her. There is a bigger picture here. Let’s look into .

31. Manny

March 6, 2015 at 3:53 pm

0 post 0 followers 0 following haaaaaa Dabota how is it that you are married to a billionaire and still have time for this nonsense?

• Comments tho...

March 12, 2015 at 3:14 am

Bellanaija comments tho. You guys need to think it through properly before spewing more abuse on the lady in question. Cyber bullying today is best perpetrated through ghost accounts. I hate to admit but i get the vibe that its a really ignorant bunch here that don’t understand cyber bullying or the basic psychology of torture here; this ‘ghost’ hater wasn’t looking for a fight, she was just looking to torment the acct owner. The easiest, cleanest, most non-confrontational/cowardly way to achieve her goal was to use a ghost account. Not like it takes any time or money to set-up.
      As for writing it herself… seriously? You guys all need therapy if you could conceive that sort of nonsense. WHAT DOES A BILLIONAIRE WIFE BUY WITH YOUR ATTENTION???

32. Zeal

March 6, 2015 at 3:58 pm

womens * in patience voice* (even if nah man talk am, e nor concine me) Please take it easy with yourselfs nah ehn biko, haba! i could feel the stench of hate from that post, its not healthy o especially this one dem dey yarn say *its a man’s wold* una still wan kpokpo unaselves? *but why* Please o, womens, y’all should try and stick together o biko nu

33. anon

March 6, 2015 at 4:01 pm

lol… she totally wrote it herself. its sooo funny that the comment came under a very pretty picture she posted 3 days ago..choi choi.. billionaires wife is suffering from serious low self esteem. where is the husband sef. this is what happens when you obvi marry a man just for money. she should take in mind that if she actually married him just for money, those millions in his account are not actually hers. He will only buy for her or give her what he wants. smh.. pele for her ooo.. Sister take it easy.

34. Harlene

March 6, 2015 at 4:10 pm

A matured sensible so called billonaires wife, spends more time in charitable works and philanthropic stuff (no cameras ) and COMPLETELY STAYS OFF SOCIAL MEDIA, taking selfies a hundred times a day.

Some men are so stupid always leaving their wifes to marrying these dimwits

• Nahum

March 6, 2015 at 4:45 pm

They will never hear oh. They will keep on marrying the dimwits who are just there to spend the money

• Mimi

March 7, 2015 at 12:21 am

Here they are…hater 1 and hater 2. Please the guy married what he wanted. Dimwit or not.

35. Ibinabo

March 6, 2015 at 4:25 pm

This is too lame nau.. haba! Abeg, stage it well next time, you must be really bored, Mrs. Aku.

*BN, not everything is blog-worthy.

• Bleed Blue

March 7, 2015 at 10:21 am

And yet here we all are 🙂

36. Endy

March 6, 2015 at 4:27 pm

I use to like this girl very much until this her stupid stunt.

37. benny

March 6, 2015 at 4:33 pm

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
    Nice try Dabota.
    This is so dumb its amazing.
    It is obvious this was self orchestrated.
    Na u try pass.
    Say hi to your “Internet hater” when you look in the mirror.

38. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

March 6, 2015 at 4:47 pm

STUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

39. jefka

March 6, 2015 at 5:00 pm

i only heard about this girl on BN when she wedded.
    she looked stunning……
    i saw this post 1st on LIB n was disappointed at it was reported, it was lyk LIB was trying to enforce that it was truly a hate msg.
    i read tru n laughed at d “u and ur ashawo frnds”
    reminds me of back in d days wen girls want to hear people’s opinion about themeslves n d come up with ridiculous stories……….
    i personally do not think it is real, it has al d signs of “i am reporting myself” written all over it….
    the reply is nicely written, which leaves me to wonder
    Madam pls if u r so good at giving epic replies its obvious u v an imaginative mind, pls write a book or get a column on BN or LIB or SDk or smtn, u shldnt hv a problm with that.
    a small advise, pls forgive urself for all ur mistakes, and pray for peace.

40. Ayodele

March 6, 2015 at 5:06 pm

And who does she think she’s fooling? Better luck next time Dabota!

41. *curious*

March 6, 2015 at 5:18 pm

Whether real or fake, this issue very much exists in our society; most just won’t directly come out to say “i hate you because ‘my perception’ of your life makes me feel terrible about myself.”
    If you are into the habit of comparing yourself to others, please quit today. Compare yourself to yourself. Are you a better you today than the you of yesterday. Love yourself and strive to be the best YOU can be. xx

42. Busarni

March 6, 2015 at 5:33 pm

Anyways, I am stuck in gidi traffic. let me humour myself with my BN fam comments. Please , I beg all of una; don’t force a reply from Dabota ooh.
    We have had enough this week; mercy Johnson, toke, toyin and now Dabota loading…..

43. The Bull

March 6, 2015 at 5:37 pm

so the hater was praising and washing you like this? na so

44. seriously

March 6, 2015 at 5:51 pm

This is hilarious. Who is Dabota, and who is she married to? Damn, she got caught in her own lies and narcissism. This looks ljke what kanye will do.

45. rita

March 6, 2015 at 5:55 pm

lmfao wow this is what her and vonne couture have been planning lmfaooooo thirst online media girls. they cant even strive higher to be tv media girls… perfect my ass we can see all the suffering right through them remeber everyone suffers diffrently!!! girls just face your front and dont compare yourself to any IG rich babe!! you never know their own suffering money is not everything believe me!!!! theres more to life.

46. kim

March 6, 2015 at 8:24 pm

Dabota dd ds herself bcos i tried following her today on ig but her page was locked so i just fashied it. Obviously she put a lock on her page to block out snoopers ow cum suddenly she accepted ds req n strangely d fake cyber bully is not following. Issit possible to comment on a locked page? Dabota uno try

47. Gorgeous

March 6, 2015 at 8:43 pm

Faker than a 200 naira note. Dabota, please find a job or a hobby. Seems your husbands money sef been dey taya you.

48. Prince ogidiga

March 6, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Lmao!!! Man!!! Le struguu!!!

Smelling P….smh! LSE

49. Ona

March 6, 2015 at 10:31 pm

Dabota has deleted her IG?! Lmao!

I’m glad i wasn’t the only one who noticed that this was an ego-boosting, self-worship disguised as “hate”. Who the hell curses people out with praises and admiration?! LMAO. The way she wont stop bragging about this her new billionare status, u’d think she’d be content and happy in it….but it looks like she is so bored and unfulfilled that she had to set up this tragic ploy to bring attention and praises to herself for “handling the situation so maturely”. Lol! Saint Dakota.

• ada nnewi

March 6, 2015 at 11:43 pm

why are you rejoicing at her “misfortune”? …the answer is simply envy…

• mariam

March 7, 2015 at 12:21 am

She actually didn’t delete it she blocked u cause she did that to me

• Jonzy

March 7, 2015 at 5:00 pm

Im not on instagram and searched her ig bame and it says the user does not exist so i think she deleted it or is there a feature whereby u can block everybody?? Both ig users and non-ig users?

50. hilda

March 6, 2015 at 10:39 pm

Firstly no true hater will give you such compliment laced attack they will dig for the worse and ugly things about you and dish it cold rude and veryyy low. You obviously did this yourself better luck next time dear

51. TruthBeTold

March 7, 2015 at 12:13 am

Please I know this girl personally and I can SWEAR that this was staged by her. She did this knowing the blogs would carry it and voila they did. Its not rocket science. Dabota is someone that used to pay photographers to follow her about in lagos when she was the beauty queen n then she would be forming shying away from the cameras just to generate publicity. Sure cyber bullying is real but this is definitely not one of them cases. Give it a rest hun!!!

52. Spoken

March 7, 2015 at 12:35 am

This girl is a typical example of what happens when you’re a newly wed and your husband isn’t spending time with you.
    He just throws money at you to sit pretty at home. foolishness
    Then Boredom kicks in, slowly, you become psychotic and starts looking for attention in any way possible, even if it means being childish and disrespecting yourself.

Mediocre and nonsense.

Biko, where is her husband? He needs to babysit the juvenile he married.
    this is a serious cry for help. pele Dabota mumu

53. Mama

March 7, 2015 at 12:35 am

Always calling God and quoting scriptures yet doing runs and living a vain life…..anyway God is merciful…I wish we will all truly just serve him the way we talk about him………anyway I liked her mature response to the frustrated hater…

54. Sola

March 7, 2015 at 12:41 am

Lmao. The social media world is wicked. Bellanaijarians are so mean

55. Sola

March 7, 2015 at 12:52 am

Wait. Abeg. Who is Dabota? Never heard of her. What does she do apart from being one rich man’s wife?

56. Felinda1

March 7, 2015 at 1:53 am

My favorite line in the Fake hate rant is “WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY”, I almost fell of my chair with laughter, I mean who saids that. ? Oh poor dabota as for today u shame pass. You’ve been caught red handed. You cant even deny this. This needs to be made into a nollywood movie, I have to think of an appropriate title.

57. like

March 7, 2015 at 6:30 am

To all the CSI and law & order agents.. Good job.
    I don’t know her personally however zero followers, post ans zero photo doesn’t equate to new account.
    You cannot verify if it is a new account or not.
    Have you considered the fact that a close friend wrote this, what if it is not a publicity stunt and you have all criticised and indirectly bullied her.

Dabota my dear, you are blessed to marry a billionaire but don’t let that be your story. Don’t try to open a modelling agency but do something else you are passionate about. Go to the best schools and learn. Stop surrounding yourself with opportunitst and social media people. Don’t let anyone force you to grow up. Enjoy your life but learn and improve. If you want to be in the limelight, learn the profession then start something. ..

All the best, irrespective of who wrote it, you need to go beyond being a billionaire’s wife… God bless you

58. molarah

March 7, 2015 at 8:33 am

So from all the comments I’m reading, any form of cyberbullying was orchestrated by the target themselves? issokay

Let’s hope this mindset doesn’t come back to bite us in the butt real hard in the future.

It’s not too much to give someone else the benefit of the doubt. Even if she constructed it herself it’s still proof that she needs pity.

I hope we are able to deal with this the same way when some random stranger comes to pour malicious venom in the form of words on our social media profiles, and I hope we don’t take it too terribly if others claim that we formed those words by ourselves to gain public sympathy.

59. Zee

March 7, 2015 at 8:43 am

You guys have concluded she wrote this herself, liking your own bilious comments a million times. Adaeze Igwe has been a victim of cyber bullying with many other celebs, even ” non celebs”
    If you hate her life on social media , unfollow her.. Don’t let jealousy ruin you!

60. Laura

March 10, 2015 at 11:39 am

Misery loves company! I wouldn’t respond, if i were she.