Relationships

Lovebirds Alert! Super Eagles Striker Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa

Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa00624 year old Nigerian Super Eagles Player/Chinese Super League – Guangzhou R&F striker, Aaron Samuel Olanare has been involved in an intensely romantic relationship with Queen Layefa for a few months.

The two met on one of her business trips in Norway, and since then it’s been a fairytale.

Queen Layefa is referred to as “Her Majesty Layefa” by her close friends. She is an entrepreneur in her early 20s, as well as a writer and IT specialist.

Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa003 Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa002 Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa BN002 Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa BN003 Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa BN001 Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa004 Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa005 Aaron Samuel Olanare & Queen Layefa001

1. jaay

April 13, 2015 at 2:40 pm

NEXT…

2. Joan85

April 13, 2015 at 2:44 pm

I’m sorry…who are these people exactly?

3. ghnikki

April 13, 2015 at 2:45 pm

typical! look at the pile of sand sitting on the front yard like nothing ever happened…what an eyesore!

4. Duchess Maria

April 13, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Young love. Nothing do them jare.

5. Yvonne

April 13, 2015 at 3:03 pm

And this is news????

6. bruno

April 13, 2015 at 3:43 pm

” Queen Layefa is referred to as “Her Majesty
    Layefa” by her close friends.”

to her friends she’s a queen but to us she is layefa, a soon to be baby mama. (u want us to bet)

who are these people sef.

football player dating lagos runz girl, how is that news. bellanaija make it stop pls.

7. RIFF RAFF

April 13, 2015 at 4:07 pm

Queen, princess, lady….black women and their love for titles they can’t even leave up to….. I see court jesters cos most of them look so comical.
    Well, good luck to the lovebirds and provided it lasts.

8. Ebony

April 13, 2015 at 4:31 pm

BN BN BN!!!!.
    How many times did I call you?

9. Clara

April 13, 2015 at 4:34 pm

Lovely

10. Ngozi

April 13, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Perfect couple.

11. Jeje

April 13, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Lol so this lafeya babe sent this story to bella too? No one knows y’all so why will bella be checking for ur gist? Its obvious u want attention. And biko, being a footballer doesn’t mean u’re rich…we all know that footballers get levels. At least she didn’t include the ridiculous lie that she’s a billionare as she told SDK.

• ike

April 13, 2015 at 6:05 pm

Men don finish Abi she no get future that she will be doing this??

12. nene

April 13, 2015 at 4:43 pm

everyone wants to be a celebrity by force. mba, i refuse to acknowledge both of you.

• Stella

April 13, 2015 at 6:18 pm

Everyone is not like u

13. Micheal

April 13, 2015 at 4:55 pm

Who’s this Babe pls? Queen of where? but she’s so beautiful men, where person fit see this one

14. wagamama

April 13, 2015 at 6:06 pm

***CLARA AND NGOZI*** NDO O! Afi lovely nah!

I……… CANT……. STOP…….. LAUGHING!!!

Waiting for friends and family to assume multiple names and start throwing ****lovely, beaut ppl, soo gorgeous, wonderful couple, pweety****** comments their way.

• Clara

April 13, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Are u serious?? Na so?

• Clara

April 13, 2015 at 6:23 pm

You are the girl family member??

• Clara

April 13, 2015 at 6:59 pm

Are u serious ?? u are the girl family member ? wey won teach me which of my names i go use?

• Clara Ngo

April 13, 2015 at 7:28 pm

Wagamama – e be like say na player hate u come do here, your parents no give u english and native name? sorry ke

• Clara Ngo

April 13, 2015 at 7:39 pm

Wagamama= e be like say na player hate u come do here ,your parents no give u english and native name ? sorry ok

• HYSTERICAL WAGAMAMA

April 13, 2015 at 9:44 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH KIKIKIKIKIKI!!

LMAOOO!

Good lawrd! I just had me a good long laugh! **DRINKS ICE WATER**

Hun, No drag me and you enter matter o, unless, you go hia wen!

I made a comment, did you counter it? NO! No sensible reply as well! Next thing **Hater**? Unto what nah? Please clear road and show me what I’m hating oo! BTW! How my english/native name take enter matter? #WAGAMAMA nor do you? You want to decode the real me baaa? hahahahaha!

Babes just do you biko, NO HATING. Next time comment with the same ID ok? Stop pretending to be various people at the same time (I see you added “IKE” to your list of names). You are easily caught out!

15. AW

April 13, 2015 at 6:17 pm

If he is 24, the pope is my father!

16. Richard

April 13, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Girls dey friend one guy nowadays, this thing go spoil all her show o. I’m wondering who is doing this to her?? no be engagement or marriage and e dey everywhere like this na wao o

17. Henry

April 13, 2015 at 7:11 pm

People she doesn’t look that HURRY HURRY to me @nene @jeje una no just on use una eye see better thing??they are cute

18. Jenny

April 13, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Beautiful, hot and nice

19. southernbelle

April 13, 2015 at 10:38 pm

The parting on her hair though……parting of the Red Sea

• Jasmines

April 14, 2015 at 8:44 am

Hahahaha, you’re so funny. Is that how little you know your bible? Anyway i dont blame daft people like you, likening a hair parting to that of the Red Sea. Na only you waka come?

20. AsMyself

April 14, 2015 at 12:00 am

Layefa Faith Gariga!

21. Jasmines

April 14, 2015 at 8:16 am

Hmmm…. 80 > 89, lovely concept. Simply beautiful couples, congrats Aaron. Hold her tight oh!

22. me

April 14, 2015 at 4:17 pm

BN is this a sponsor content! Please indicate if it is so that I can comment properly..Lool! cos i cant come and be chatting rubbish when someone has paid their hard cash to be advertised..

23. I know is not

April 15, 2015 at 1:06 pm

This is not his girl friend at all.. this girl is a side chick just wanting to be his girl friend. Aaron and his real girl friend just had a baby girl few weeks ago and they are happy together. But is obvious this desperate girl had to release pictures so she can be center of attention. B- go and look for ur man and leave Aaron and Nadia alone. Nadia is Aaron’s real girlfriend. And they are blessed together with a lil girl.

• Stefani

April 15, 2015 at 2:43 pm

it seems you’re the wanna be wifey or should I say baby mama. Funny how you analyzed the whole scenerio, is that the explanation your cheating baby dada gave you??? Buhahahahahaha. Go sidon for corner jor!!! Na Layefa he Love,no be you. E be like sey you dey threaten am with bastard pikin oh!!! Well done, may God grant your heart desires which will never come to pass, wake up girl. Hahahahahahah. In fact that Aaron of a cheat deserves some hot lashing. Rubbiashhhhhh

24. I know is not

April 15, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Layefa or what ever name is. Get a life cos u will forever remain a side chick all ur life used and dumb. And stop wasting ur time thinking the press will make u aaron’s girl friend. Try to get a life . How about that?

• Teasy

April 15, 2015 at 2:58 pm

U don’t even know the personality behind that name Layefa, u think na this children thing u dey do? that girl can take care of ur generation without even thinking about it, whether it’s side chick or main chick u all are getting d-s and lies. can’t u see the pictures they were in it for real, u and the unwanted pregnancy is the error

25. I know is not

April 15, 2015 at 1:21 pm

If u like delete my comment. She is not aaron’s girl friend

26. Teasy

April 15, 2015 at 2:42 pm

Omg.!! Beautiful couple, I like @ Marathon 89,80 so cute. @I know is not,don’t go and take care of ur child be killing urself for nothing. This is what I can see, this is the one we know now. Shut up ya smelling mouth and appreciate good thing for once# wasted bitch

27. Teasy

April 15, 2015 at 2:52 pm

U want to wait till they bring out sex tape before u will understand that u are d fool in all this?? Must u bring out urself and say how u live with him and u had a baby girl few weeks ago? this is nigeria she is ur girlfriend in law admit it, the only difference is u rushed to claim a pregnancy. Has he married u? u no know urself Nadia Abi India let sleeping dogs lie, Layefa as well as I know is having sleepless night concerning this whole shit, how u collected the idiots phones under threat of legal basis had access to his information and pics and now u want to blackmail her, U fail

28. Teasy

April 15, 2015 at 3:10 pm

I saw same thing in SDK few days back and I called Layefa to find out is going on, and with tears in her voice she says she’s as confused as myself that I should just keep away and don’t comment on the blog, I am in Canada now studying and I know how Layefa stood by me and assisted me till I left nig, I wouldn’t hv an infidel like u come out here to say she is desperate even if it will cost me our friendship I can’t keep quiet. come to think of it they are from same place and nigeria too, Who are u?? we’re u from? is not the money u are looking for why would u want to hold him down with pregnancy and want to come and call someone else names?? u happy baby daddy the fool is still calling to beg her after this ur shameful and violent act of posting there pictures on internet and force him to do away with her bcos u see her as a major threat

29. rocky

April 15, 2015 at 4:08 pm

WOW….. i just dey observe…..

30. Clara

April 15, 2015 at 4:37 pm

Hmmm, this is getting interesting.

31. I know is not

April 15, 2015 at 9:20 pm

Just for the record aaron an nadia has been together for years not just months.. B****[email protected]

32. I know is not

April 16, 2015 at 6:05 am

stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/04/super-eagles-player-aaron-samuel-denies.html?m=1

33. I know is not

April 16, 2015 at 6:10 am

Ur problem I have honestly come to realise @teasy is you are a very slow learner and it pains me for u. And pls save ur details about layefa seeing ur arse tru skool no one cares. Let her get her own man and grow up. I feel really sorry for u

• Clara

April 16, 2015 at 1:22 pm

Well-done!!!! pls give us more information about them

34. Clara

April 16, 2015 at 1:28 pm

In the link u put up, I see where they say u are jobless, are u?

35. Clara

April 16, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Are u a billionaire too? if it is years u people hv lived together how come this pictures?

36. Henriquet

May 10, 2015 at 9:48 pm

Omg!! I Know Nadia. Shes having indeed his baby. I know for sure The dude is Nadias. Cause he do what she says. Nadia respect him so i Know for sure she ain’t here on this webside. The persons talking for Nadia is Nadias friend. I used to Know her. And for that La… Whatever her name is will be gone, very soon. Haha!! Dont mess with congolaise girls. You better Ask somebody.

37. As Myself